Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So are we all starting week 5 today???

We went to an amusement park yesterday and I am burned. Kind of scared to put on a sorts bra and jump around.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I can't - my knee is still painful and the doctor was very clear on that I need to not do anything until the pain goes away :-(

Welcome @katelaurel390 - it's great to have you here!!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Oh no! So sorry you are still hurting!!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I know, I am so annoyed - I am SUPER MOTIVATED to do Kayla right now and I can't :( But I'm feeling better, I may be able to restart next Monday =)
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Aw that's a bummer about your knee! But definitely best to keep off of it to fully recover and get back on track with the rest of us!

Are you allowed to go for walks? You could do a bunch of LISS sessions just to keep moving a bit!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Yes, that is exactly what I am doing :) I am walking a ton to make up for the lack of exercise, and I'm pedantically sticking to 1200 calories. It's the only thing I can actually do until I'm "healed", so I am =)
  • pupsalot
    Options
    That's great that you are keeping up with LISS. You'll snap right back into it all when you can!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Omg. Week 6 Legs. So. Much. Jumping.

I feel like she is trying to make me quit.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Well done!!! With a bit of luck I'll be back Monday!!
  • emilybalkam
    emilybalkam Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey guys! I just joined the group and I'm really excited to share workouts along with seeing everyone's progress :smile: I'm on week 2 after restarting from week 8!

@Piqueaboo I hope your knee is feeling better, I know that can be super frustrating when you can't workout on it.

Anyone take/drink stuff from Protein World? I drink the slender blend for breakfast every morning. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week!
  • emilybalkam
    Options
    HIIT done (4.82 miles) ✅
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I'm glad you joined @emilybalkam ! I've once tried protein drinks, but it's not for me - I don't like the artificial taste and would one bazillion times rather eat chicken or tuna haha!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Welcome Emily! I have a protein shake after my resistance workouts but not from protein world.

Have either of you tried 2.0? I hear there is less jumping in that one.
  • emilybalkam
    Options
    Thanks, guys! @pupsalot I have not, the goal is to finish BBG first and then move onto 2.0!
  • emilybalkam
    Options
    BBG Week 2, Day 2 ✅. Those mountain climbers + sit-ups were tough!!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    I'm on week 7 and still find them hard. I don't know what it is about that combination.
  • emilybalkam
    Options
    HIIT done (4.4 miles) ✅
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Struggled today since I haven't slept much the past two nights. It I did it. Week 8 has begun.
  • emilybalkam
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Didn't do Week 2 Day 3 but did Week 3 Day 1 and 2! I'm doing the optional one this week to catch up ☺️
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Gosh guys, I'm so proud of you!! Still off the wagon, but fingers crossed! All of the pain has vanished now, so I think I'll be good for Monday (I know I've said this 100 times now, but better safe than sorry, I'm not ready for another 2 month break!)