Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Count me stupid!

2»

Replies

• Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    My nether regions are smoking hot!
    Tell me more ;)

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    edited July 2017
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    Tell me more ;)

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,371 Member
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    Tell me more ;)

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:)

no thanks - had a friend who chopped up habanero peppers (w/o gloves) and then went to the bathroom... you can imagine how that went :o:o:o
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

(sorry.)
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    [/quote]

Chop extra hot chillies, touch yourself and we can compare notes >:) [/quote]

You are too funny!
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Norovirus seems to be hitting everyone this year. Hubs & I had it earlier in the year and he was sick for days. We tried to stay away from people because it takes almost 5 days to shed and is in your poop for about 2 weeks. My bowels took months to get back on track. I had to incorporate lots of psyllium, rice bran powder, live lactobacillus culture and then finally my nutritionist had me start using potato starch (it's a "resistant starch") just so my intestinal "biosphere" got rebalanced. The potato starch made an almost immediate / positive impact. So if you find that you are having issues these are the things to try.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Sunna_W wrote: »
    Norovirus seems to be hitting everyone this year. Hubs & I had it earlier in the year and he was sick for days. We tried to stay away from people because it takes almost 5 days to shed and is in your poop for about 2 weeks. My bowels took months to get back on track. I had to incorporate lots of psyllium, rice bran powder, live lactobacillus culture and then finally my nutritionist had me start using potato starch (it's a "resistant starch") just so my intestinal "biosphere" got rebalanced. The potato starch made an almost immediate / positive impact. So if you find that you are having issues these are the things to try.

Great tips. How much spud dust should one take?

I caught Norovirus on a tour in China. I had about 5 minutes of warning before I was standing about 2 yards away from squat toilet into which I soon streamed near-perfect squid and hot chili rainbows for the next 20 minutes. ("Magic" trick... :s )

Also found some cheap liquor called By-Joe! (or thereabouts) that was so foul I could taste it 3 days later. Would not have wanted to be groping anyone's private parts with traces of that stuff on my hands, let alone my own....
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    @RalfLott is a unicorn!?
    unicorn-poop.jpg

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @RalfLott is a unicorn!?

Why, yes!

Actually, a bilateral operatic unicorn (known for bonus vocal rainbows on special occasions...)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Caught campylobacter last year, took me months to recover. Doctor never suggested spud flour but I use a lot of potato flour in my cooking anyways as I cannot tolerate gluten. I also drank a lot of kefir to regulate my insides.