CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @AB0215 cossmoss15 missed two weigh-ins because her father was in the hospital. Would it be possible to add her back to the October TBBT spreadsheet. She did give me a weight for last week that I can enter.

@pkg1998 What was the weigh in day?
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @AB0215 cossmoss15 missed two weigh-ins because her father was in the hospital. Would it be possible to add her back to the October TBBT spreadsheet. She did give me a weight for last week that I can enter.

@pkg1998 What was the weigh in day?

Her weigh-in day is Thursday.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    @AB0215 & @cmhubbard92 & @HASWLRS

Ashley - Christine has volunteered to be a back-up for entering weights for TBBT. Can you provide her with write access to the spreadsheet for November when you sent it out?

Thanks
    Pam
  • AB0215
    @AB0215 & @cmhubbard92 & @HASWLRS

Ashley - Christine has volunteered to be a back-up for entering weights for TBBT. Can you provide her with write access to the spreadsheet for November when you sent it out?

Thanks
    Pam

@pkg1991 @cmhubbard92 I just need an email address...preferably gmail.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,064 Member
    @AB0215 my email is c.m.hubbard92@gmail.com
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! My team just pointed out the fact that the Flab-U-Less spreadsheet only goes until the 26th, whereas all the other teams are set to Nov. 2nd. I am assuming that we are going until the 2nd for this challenge? Thanks!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    @AB0215, Michelle has stepped down as co-captain in Gutbusters. See the above note from 10/14. Thanks!
  • AB0215
    @AB0215, Michelle has stepped down as co-captain in Gutbusters. See the above note from 10/14. Thanks!

@BonnieHosk85 Sorry about that, completely forgot.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited October 2019
    @AB0215, I'm confused. Those percentages in your updated results look like week 2. What changed in week 3? Please note I have not had coffee yet, so please forgive me if I'm misreading it.

On the results page, it shows Gutbusters in first place. Is that accurate?
  • AB0215
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! My team just pointed out the fact that the Flab-U-Less spreadsheet only goes until the 26th, whereas all the other teams are set to Nov. 2nd. I am assuming that we are going until the 2nd for this challenge? Thanks!

@mram3582 My warped sense of humor had to resist the urge to say that Flab-U-Less was only going to be part of October for 4 of the 5 weeks....but no, just forgot the last column, sorry about that.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member

@mram3582 My warped sense of humor had to resist the urge to say that Flab-U-Less was only going to be part of October for 4 of the 5 weeks....but no, just forgot the last column, sorry about that.

This could have saved me a week's worth of work! :D
  • AB0215
    @AB0215, I'm confused. Those percentages in your updated results look like week 2. What changed in week 3? Please note I have not had coffee yet, so please forgive me if I'm misreading it.

@BonnieHosk85 The weeks will always change after the fact, people drop out and the sheet keeps updating automatically, so when you go back and look at them on the sheet, it may not match what it said before because of taking people out of the competition when they fail to weigh in. Basically, the results are a snapshot at that time.
    I am trying to explain this as best I can, but each time I remove someone from the challenge for failing to weigh in, it changes the results from earlier, because the sheet is constantly pulling information to each page and there really isn't a way to change that. I am hoping that this makes sense. I can take a screenshot at the time so that you can see what it looked like at the time, but the reality is the information will always update when I remove people from the challenge.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2019

This could have saved me a week's worth of work! :D

@mram3582 Well.....you can blame your team for pointing that out lol. I hadn't even noticed :smile:
  • AB0215

@BonnieHosk85 The weeks will always change after the fact, people drop out and the sheet keeps updating automatically, so when you go back and look at them on the sheet, it may not match what it said before because of taking people out of the competition when they fail to weigh in. Basically, the results are a snapshot at that time.
    I am trying to explain this as best I can, but each time I remove someone from the challenge for failing to weigh in, it changes the results from earlier, because the sheet is constantly pulling information to each page and there really isn't a way to change that. I am hoping that this makes sense. I can take a screenshot at the time so that you can see what it looked like at the time, but the reality is the information will always update when I remove people from the challenge.

I mean I could go back and redo each week everytime someone drops out, but that would be a lot. And I might be crazy not too long into doing that.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited October 2019
    @AB0215, that's not what I meant. I get about people dropping, etc.

It doesn't really matter so don't worry about it. You do so much for us, I don't want to cause you any extra work! :smile:
  • AB0215
    @AB0215, that's not what I meant. I get about people dropping, etc.

It doesn't really matter so don't worry about it. You do so much for us, I don't want to cause you any extra work! :smile:

@BonnieHosk85 I want to make it make as much sense and be as fair to everyone as it can be, I just don't necessarily know what the best method really is aside from taking the screen shot so you can really see that's how it was at that time because later it does change and it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't necessarily have the experience with spreadsheets that really makes it make sense....I try to explain it the best I can.
  • BonnieHosk85
    @BonnieHosk85 I want to make it make as much sense and be as fair to everyone as it can be, I just don't necessarily know what the best method really is aside from taking the screen shot so you can really see that's how it was at that time because later it does change and it's hard to explain to someone who doesn't necessarily have the experience with spreadsheets that really makes it make sense....I try to explain it the best I can.

@AB0215, I understand what you were saying, but that's not what I was asking about. I'll try to explain better, but if I don't please don't give this a second thought. When you posted the first week 3 challenge results, it had week 3 results, but when you posted the correction, the totals from week 2 were there instead of the week 3 results that had been posted before the correction was made.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,From here down it looks like these are the results from week 2, not week 3, according to the spreadsheet week 2 and week 3 results (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qO18X8Rs2KBpdBUCxB0Jm0NC_rVrB_1gFJgszw4Orbo/edit#gid=1323009525):

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - mram3582. - 3.01%
    2nd - murdog3t. - 2.89%
    3rd - DDay2020. - 2.85%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.66%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.57%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.27%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - murdog3t. - 2.89%
    2nd - Lozenger1984. - 1.88%
    3rd - energyseeker. - 1.46%

The Slimsons
    1st - Ver9nika. - 2.34%
    2nd - LadyRN76. - 2.22%
    3rd - cydneebauman. - 1.02%

Gutbusters
    1st - elisepfliger04. - 1.44%
    2nd - FatimaStartsAllOver. - 1.04%
    3rd - audreypawdrey. - 1.02%

Run Track Minds
    1st - DDay2020. - 2.85%
    2nd - Heyjude0225. - 1.93%
    3rd - docbeauty1. - 1.87%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - mram3582. - 3.01%
    2nd - bjooles1. - 2.51%
    3rd - MellOnTheMove. - 2.27%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - mram3582. - 7.8 lbs.
    2nd - bjooles1. - 5.2 lbs.
    3rd - Heyjude0225. - 4.9 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 2.0 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 14.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 8.5 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 29.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 26.2 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 79.7 lbs
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    @AB0215 I've been struggling a little with keeping up with my team (RTM) but I'm hopeful life is calming down now and I'll have a bit more time. So I'm willing to learn all the admin stuff and give it a go. If it's too much, I'll let you know. So be in touch and let me know what needs doing. Can it all be done from the app? I mostly use my phone.
    Thanks for all your hard work, I know it's time-consuming!