13»

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    That wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I was just pointing out that of all of the positives that could be taken away from her being a 51 year old diabetic publicly stating that she follows the Keto WOE avoiding sugar and focusing on healthy fats to maintain good health, the conversation took a turn to focus on one small irrelevant thing.

Of course it wasn't directed specifically at me, but it did pertain to me, and so I had something to say: dress still ugly. It washes her out and takes the vibrance out of her.

She's still a wonderful person, no doubt, using her wealth and fame to further important causes. She's an admirable woman.

BUT! Did you see the shameful way she treated whiskey on 2 occasions! gasp! Whiskey is nectar of the gods meant to be sipped and savored, not chugged like some bottom-shelf vodka jello-shot by some girl at a frat party! :scream:
    Shameful!!!

I am, as I was previously, just goofing around and joking. :wink:

RalfLott wrote: »
    EggToni wrote: »
    Oops. Polio vaccine. LOL

:joy:

LOL! :lol:
    I wondered what people would say about that. I saw it as a blip on the screen. Her choices are hers alone. She's not responsible to be the poster child for diabetes. Everything is so scripted. I truly believe she adjusted her meal plan to accommodate the drinks. Has anyone viewing ever got off their meal plan?

Of course.
    I drink sometimes. Whiskey and Coke Zero or vodka water and Blueberry Lemonade Mio. I fit it in if I have the cals and want it.

I have nothing but affection for her. Great lady!
    I was just joking around. I was so jealous about the whiskey. Hubby always buys that bottomshelf vodka swill...I want my whiskey. I'm buying myself some Crown for my birthday. He can't have any.

I have a wonderful step-daughter that understands good alcohol and and has bought me bottles of 16 year old single malt scotch for father's day the last 2 years (God bless that woman!).
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    (Do they last the year...? Do you time it so that the final sip, from the last bottle, is taken on Father's Day Eve? That would be some skill! :D )
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I don't often share my hard liquor with hubby... He is just not appreciative of the nuances in a GOOD bottle of something. He does enjoy fine wines and good craft beers, however. It's taken about 25 years for me to train his palate, lol.