Halle Berry spreading the good word! Keto <3

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Absolutely love it! I knew she was Diabetic (learned yesterday when someone else posted the video), but didn't know she was Type 1... Interesting! Because, my word, who wouldn't want to look like her?

I wish I'd found this dietary walk of life when I was 19 or at least closer to it! Oh, the life would have been SO different! At least we're here now, right?
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    That's very cool. The ketogenic diet seems to get so many people worked up on MFP. I have nearly stopped talking to people about it outside of the Keto group.
  • KnitOrMiss
    @ShrinkingShona - I hear you. I'm in this group, a group for PCOS, and the LCD (Low Carber's Daily - which covers any level of intentional carb restriction, top to bottom). Aside from that, or sometimes in an obesity group, I don't mention it too much, but I also ran out of cares to give, so my main list knows that I do what I do and they can scroll on. LOL
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    That's very cool. The ketogenic diet seems to get so many people worked up on MFP. I have nearly stopped talking to people about it outside of the Keto group.
    I recently discovered that... I actually got a WARNING for saying I'm usually ok without much food on keto lol! It's like talking to people who still think the earth is flat
  • janethewittatl
    janethewittatl Posts: 6 Member
    Where can I find the Keto group? I am 5 weeks in and down 14.2 lbs. I am a premium member and wish MFP was friendlier toward more access to Keto information.
  • KnitOrMiss
    You're in a keto group here, @janethewittatl , but this is another group many of us are in that is far more active...and it covers and all types of carb restriction...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group