SW: 129lbs
    GW: 136-138lbs

Sept 29: 129.2
    Oct 6: 128.4
    Oct 13: 129.4
    Oct 20: 130.8
    Oct 27: 132.2
    Oct 31: 132.2

Ok it seems like my weight is leveling out which makes sense. I am not eating that much more, there is no way I was gaining that fast. OK now I will use 132 as my baseline and go from there.

Congrats everyone for doing so well and reaching your goals!
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HW 171
    GW 132
    Oct GW 152
    Oct 2 157.5
    Oct 9 157.5
    Oct 12 155
    Oct 16 155.5
    Oct 23 157 (a weekend of no restraint caught up with me)
    Oct 31 156
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"

HW- 183.1 lbs
    SW June- 180 lbs
    SW July-177.9 lbs
    SW August- 174.2 lbs
    SW September- 168 lbs

Oct 6th: 165.6 lbs
    Oct 13th: 162.7 lbs
    Oct 16th: 161.2 lbs
    Oct 21st: 160.5 lbs
    Oct 23rd: 158.5 lbs
    Oct 31st: 158.7 lbs

October Goal 162

Happy Halloween ladies! Congratulations to those of you that continued to check in this month and push through. It seems that there are a handful of us that experienced some real personal devastations. @glassofroses my heart goes out to you through this difficult time.

I am so impressed with how many of us have continued this journey together even through all of the ups and downs. I'm happy to see so many new group members as well.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the November accountability thread!
    As for me, I'm coming up on that dreaded shark week so I might experience a spike in weight and then hopefully a leveling off. Ultimately I would like to get to 154 and then just maintain for a little while.
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Everyone!!! see you in November.
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Height - 5’10”

HW - 186.4 lbs
    SW August – 177.4 lbs
    SW September – 173.2 lbs

October 1 – 169.4 lbs
    October 3 – 170.2 lbs
    October 6 – 169.0 lbs
    October 10 – 171.4 lbs
    October 13 – 167.0 lbs ???
    October 17 – 169.6 lbs
    October 22 – 169.2 lbs
    October 24 –169.0 lbs
    October 27 – 169.2 lbs
    October 31 – 166.6 lbs
    November 1 – 167.9 lbs

October Goal – 165 166.4 168

Welcome to November everyone!

October wasn’t my month for being mental engaged with this, but I also didn’t throw in the towel completely, so I’m proud of that. It's been a bit of a transition month for me and I’m hoping November will level out a little bit. I’m ready to re-engage though and am glad to see that even being a little more involved at the end of October helped me make some moves in the right direction.

I have 2 big goals in life right now, this is one of them and the other is a financial goal I’m working toward. It seems the financial goal got a lot more of my effort in October but I’m happy to say I made more obvious progress on that one, so I’m still working toward something at least!

@glassofroses – I hope you’re coping well with everything. That all sounds so difficult but at least you’ve got some support around you. Take care of yourself and remember you’ve got virtual people to lean on if you need.

@RMC1995 – Congratulations on meeting your goal!! I hear maintenance can be it’s own challenge but if you conquered this you’ll conquer that too!!

@mrssunshine78 – I feel like you and I have been following the same path this month. I’ve been keeping up with you through the home page updates. It’s a new month and a new start though! We can get back in the game!! If you need any support, just message me. I got your back if you need it!

@bringbackthejoy – so sorry to hear about your injury. All that work in training for that to happen is big let down. I hope the zombie run gave you a feel for where you’re at in recovery and helped you make a plan about the half marathon. Be gentle with yourself. I ran a half without proper training and my knees have never been the same unfortunately.

@brianneangell08 – I hope you’re doing alright after your accident. I think it was a good idea to give yourself time to calm your mind and body down for a bit. Events like that can affect you more than you realize and a couple pounds is an easy fix in the long run. Overall health and wellbeing should come first.

@2tall4thisworld – You’ve been killing it this month! It’s been a big month of successes for you it seems and I’m so happy for you! I’m glad you’re settling in at school and getting a good routine set up. It’s crazy how much progress you can make when you’re in a good place and follow a good plan! Great job!

All right ladies, I'll see you in the November thread. And you'll see more of me there you did here!
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt messages, everyone, I really appreciate them. I'm just trying to hang in there a bit because we've had some setbacks in planning the funeral, as in we haven't been able to, as a coroner was called in -- my dad had a fall, hadn't seen his GP in 12 weeks, and was resuscitated, so the coroner wants to check everything over to make sure it's all good, but until that happens we can't get a death certificate to take to the funeral home to start planning. We were supposed to get an interim one today, but it never came and they're only open Mon-Wed so that they can catch up on paperwork so it'll be Monday now before we get anymore traction.

It's just so tiring to keep having to fight to have the right and ability to lay my dad to rest. I've dropped all the weight I gained and am back at 140.2lbs, mostly through sleep deprivation rather than not eating. My body is only giving me 5 hours of sleep a night despite my best efforts so I'll take it. But yeah, I'm more or less back to normal with my eating, just without snacks. I was in training on Monday, with terrible brain fog, so I hope for better results tomorrow (I tried to donate blood yesterday but the nurse screwed up the needle so I didn't want to tempt it by going). A bit of normalcy while all this is going on. So, that's about it.

I'm proud of y'all and I'll be watching you all go and moving further along in your journeys in November! :heart: