Week 1 Daily Exercise, Weekly Challenge, Chat, and Discussion

Options
1235»

Replies

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey @ekat1234 , welcome aboard and nice going. Sounds like a big week.
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    @corinasue1143 — that’s some good words of wisdom. How far out is your knee surgery? Is that why you’re cutting exercise a bit, the knees?

@explodingmango — Congratulations!! Your rocked your run! Tremendous effort getting out there and going for it and putting it all on the line. Proud of you!

@ everyone else — hey great week everyone. I love reading the posts and your efforts, lets keep this positive mojo train rolling forward!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I'm so quiet over the weekend. The only way I can post on the weekends is on my phone, and well, I just don't have the patience for that. However during the week I have a full keyboard (#firstworldproblems I know...)

So I jumped on the scale this morning excited to see last weeks efforts displayed, but the damn batteries had died! Ugh! Already running late for work, and no idea where the hubby keeps the screwdriver to change the batteries, so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow. Sorry, I'm a slacker.

Last week went better than I thought! Although I've been on this mission alone for a while, having accountability has really helped. And my 5000 daily steps moved all the way up to 7800 thanks to Mr. Treadmill and the 30 minute cardio challenge. Thanks guys, you rock!!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello to all!! Finished diary and exercise!! Worked on my lower body.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone - glad to see active people working towards their goals!!

I haven't posted much the last couple of days because I have been travelling and making up for having spent the last 5 days out of town. Ate out for the entire 5 days and managed to make smart choices at all of my meals - as shown by a 4 lb drop on the scale this week!!

Closed my diary each and every day, logged everything (tho not as meticulous as I would have liked since I didn't have access to a scale for my food - did some guessing but always tried to err on the up-side of caution).
  • meat513
    Options
    Hello finished my diary and exercise! Did upper body workout today!!
  • meat513
    Options
    Steps~11,607 worked entire body. Finished diary!! Had an amazing workout.
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey meat, if this thread seems real quiet it's because a week 2 thread is up and running. :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/40618279#Comment_40618279