Participant updates

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Post here to chat and let everyone know how you're doing.

Replies

• caradae
    Options
    One more day!

Is everyone ready to rock August?!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! August is my birthday month and even on that day, I plan to be on plan. :)
    I already know what I'll be eating for my birthday meal ... my bf is bbq-ing me a steak with sweet potato and asparagus.

I've never been consistent with exercise for 31 days in a row so that'll be my biggest challenge.

Looking forward to it and thanks so much for starting this challenge.
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's going to be quite crazy for me, hope I can keep up....with everything going on here with hubby getting out of the army soon and the whole gotta move thing before sept. 18th I am gonna try my best to keep on top of it all
  • stayingatgoal
    Options
    Yes i'm all ready to start the challenge . there is a lot of us good luck everyone :wink:
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to give it a try.
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This month I should hit a couple of big milestones, so I'm excited to have some accountability to make sure this happens. The closer to school starting the more stress I will have so need all the motivation I can get to stay on track!

Good Luck to everyone.

PS. I'm dieing to know the percentage of people who made in the July challenge.
  • walk_fit
    walk_fit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge. Will keep the diet plan simple,the exercise simple and will resolve to complete this challenge.
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am ready! I am wishing everyone the best for staying on task! Whoo hoo!!
  • CeeFaith1
    CeeFaith1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Really lookiing forward to this. Its going to require lots of focus but it can be done. Let's Do This!
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Lets get ready to rumble - bring it on
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO went from 180lbs to 179.6lbs. Yeah baby!!!!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    So ready for this!
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ready for this !!!! Good luck to each and every one of you !!!!
  • NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's the big day. Good luck to everyone. See you at the end of 30 & a lot lighter.
  • caradae
    Options
    This month I should hit a couple of big milestones, so I'm excited to have some accountability to make sure this happens. The closer to school starting the more stress I will have so need all the motivation I can get to stay on track!

Good Luck to everyone.

PS. I'm dieing to know the percentage of people who made in the July challenge.

70 people joined in July. It looks like 6 have made it to the end.

35 people joined in June and 5 made it.

:)
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have just joined, I'm in Australia. Need to lose 4 kilos I've gained over Winter :-(
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    During the June challenge I´ve lost a little less than a kilo, then I changed my settings to sedentary and detailly track every my move and tada - overall July loss is 1,5 kg, I´m getting closer being under 70kg and that was the main reason why I joined MFP, so thanks everyone in the challenge groups for keeping me on track :)
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from London UK - C~day is here and we're off. Good luck everyone. Stay Positive and Focused.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options

70 people joined in July. It looks like 6 have made it to the end.

35 people joined in June and 5 made it.

:)

Great to see the statistics

This is why I like the challenge. That is why it is a "challenge". If all 70 made it to the end, then that means the goals were not strong enough. 6 people made it to the end in July and that is something to be really proud of.

It will be fun to see how many people make it to 10,20 and the end.

Btw - I only made it 7 or 8 days :( (This month will be differerent!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Good luck everyone!

(And Good job to the Aussies and Kiwis who already finished Day 1! :-) )
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Todays the big day! I hope everyone makes it to the end! Good luck!