Participant updates

Options

Replies

• caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    That's a good challenge. I would do it if I were lighter; my ankles hate it when I jump.
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    good morning all, it is day 3 here in oz land, how is everyone doing? Well I will be the first to throw a mini challenge at you all!!!! lol,7 days,..
    100 star jumps every day, does not have to be all at once, but thats how I do it just to get them out of the way, hard to keep going but you do get use to it, and I do feel better after it knowing that I achieved it. who is in??

Saturday 3rd :explode:
    Sunday 4th
    Monday 5th
    Tuesday 6th
    Wednesday 7th
    Thursday 8th
    Friday 9th
    :explode: for each day you finish, good luck

Nice challenge if I was able - `mind is willing but the body is weak' ~ Good luck to anyone taking this on.
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    Half way through day 3 for me and I'm feeling great. It's the weekend and that can be even more of a chellenge for all of us, especially when out and about, it's so easy to grab food on the go or over indulge when visiting family, but we can still make healthy food choices along the way. Good luck everyone, here's hoping we get through out first weekend without slip ups. Stay positive, foucsed and above all have a great weekend:drinker: .
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm not to mad but lost 1.8 I know this is a hard spot this is where I was last time it is a hard spot for me so if I have lost I'm happy Good luck to everybody else:smile:
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    @whitneysmomma: Congrats! I think it's my exercise achievements that I'm most proud of.

@margie: It sounds like a fun challenge, but I think I should wait at least until I'm out of Obese Class III before I start doing the higher impact stuff.

@Kandy: Thanks for the pep talk! I have a big family get-together today. I'm bringing healthy snacks to share, and I got up early to do my walk, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.
  • lindavitz
    lindavitz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been working on keeping my calories between 1200-1500/day and exercising every day. I like the accountability of this challenge.
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    @Kandy: Thanks for the pep talk! I have a big family get-together today. I'm bringing healthy snacks to share, and I got up early to do my walk, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Great forward planning ~ wtg :flowerforyou:
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    good morning all, it is day 3 here in oz land, how is everyone doing? Well I will be the first to throw a mini challenge at you all!!!! lol,7 days,..
    100 star jumps every day, does not have to be all at once, but thats how I do it just to get them out of the way, hard to keep going but you do get use to it, and I do feel better after it knowing that I achieved it. who is in??

Saturday 3rd :explode:
    Sunday 4th
    Monday 5th
    Tuesday 6th
    Wednesday 7th
    Thursday 8th
    Friday 9th
    :explode: for each day you finish, good luck

From everything that I saw mos the instructors want you to build up to being able to do 100...I might start tomorrow with this because my upper thigh muscles are cussing me out this moment....guess the hiking areas were very steep...But the sights were amazing!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Saturday 3rd explode
    Sunday 4th:wink:
    Monday 5th:smile:
    Tuesday 6th
    Wednesday 7th
    Thursday 8th
    Friday 9th
    explode for each day you finish, good luck
  • SJandM2000
    SJandM2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am loving how strict this challenge is... I wonder if we've lost anyone yet?! I have a feeling I would have failed already if it wasn't for the fear and shame of being kicked out the group - it's made me be very strict with myself and staying on target!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    even though I am the only one doing my challenge I will put my results up every day,

Now here is another mini challenge!!

Monday to monday!
    sit on a chair, stand up, sit on a chair stand up.
    50 times
    see how we go, who is in?
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Monday 5th August
    50 chair sit ups,,,yes:wink:
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am loving how strict this challenge is... I wonder if we've lost anyone yet?! I have a feeling I would have failed already if it wasn't for the fear and shame of being kicked out the group - it's made me be very strict with myself and staying on target!

I think the challenge is great. The "banishment" factor is good to keep us in line :-)

Actually, I think there are a lot of people who signed up for the challenge and haven't logged in to MFP since! I wonder if they realize that they are wasting someone's time just to track them... probably oblivious.

I am in another challenge (MYA challenge) and there are always "slackers" that sign up, the moderator tracks, and they never sign in again!

----

Great Challenge! :-)
  • GormanGhaste
    Options
    50 chair sit ups
    Now sitting, I can do. I am a sitting pro! I did 25 today and will do more tomorrow.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I´m in for the sit-ups and I have one minichallenge too - 25/50 (or how many is challenging for you) squats a day (keeps cellulite away)
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    even though I am the only one doing my challenge I will put my results up every day,

Now here is another mini challenge!!

Monday to monday!
    sit on a chair, stand up, sit on a chair stand up.
    50 times
    see how we go, who is in?

I'm in!
    8/5 - 50 chair squats :happy:
    92109 Posts: 209
    Options
    100 star jumps every day,
    Saturday 3rd. 100 SJ Done!
    Sunday 4th 100 SJ Done!
  • SJandM2000
    SJandM2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just coming up to dinner time today and I am really struggling. Had a naff day and now I just want to get wasted on wine and eat a massive greasy kebab take-away.... :(
  • GormanGhaste
    Options
    August 5: 50 chair squats (in two sets of 25)

Today's my 3 month anniversary here! I've lost 8 pounds this month.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    August 5th 50 sit-ups, 25 squats