Any Phase One IPers Out There?

Options

Replies

• ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time with the vitamins too. Now I look like a pharmacist doling out my pills. :) I had to carry my veggie list with me too but now I know exactly what I like and it is much easier. I have tried veggies on this diet I had never heard of before.
  • ahyllim
    ahyllim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm three weeks in and would love to have others who are still in phase one!
  • MrsDio710
    MrsDio710 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 1 on March 30th. I'm down 25 lbs as of TODAY! Didn't start tracking here until this past week, but I have TONS of great recipes to share and would love to network a bit!! :smile:
  • mrspike06
    Options
    I have been on IP 8 weeks and down 25 lbs. I love the program! For the first time I feel like I am really LEARNING how to eat healthy and I am not having any issues with sticking to the program. I cheated once at the 2nd week with a piece of cake at a family party but instantly had a headache and felt nauseas. Haven't cheated since and even had my birthday a few weeks ago. Made myself an IP cake. I don't track my food on here just my measurements and weights. I'm trying to just follow the protocol and have faith it is working. But, I'd love to share experiences and ideas!
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me too! Started last week and down 4lbs. :)
  • MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    IP truly works! I started in February and lost 20 pounds by the beginning of April. I feel so good. In fact, I just got back from two weeks in Cuba and was glad to see that I only gained 4 pounds duirng my 14 day vacation. I am back to my normal routine as of today however the hardest part will be getting my body back into Ketosis. Looking forward to that 4 pounds and more coming off soon! It was the first time in years that I wore a bikini on the beach and felt good about myself! I am hoping to lose 14 pounds in the next 4-6 weeks! I have found with IP,that I am learning how to eat properly.
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started IP on May 8th, go for first weigh in tomorrow 5/15. Would love some support and someone to ask questions to about what I can and can not eat or mix together. I have seen several pins on Pintrest and the receipt they say are level 1 don't look like the quantities I have been told to eat. I already bug my rep to death with questions If I could spread out my questions with a few people to get different views on a matter.
  • pamelasgeorge69
    Options
    I am on day 5 and I have lost 7 lbs! Blood pressure is down to 127/88 from 155/99. No more heart burn and upper back pain. I am very excited.

I don't really have any cravings and I think it is because I am drinking a lot of water.
    Good luck everybody and feel free to add me if you want.
    Cheers
  • krstnadap
    krstnadap Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I started the program about 3 weeks ago and I've lost a total of 13.8 lbs. I was just wondering if I'm doing poorly? I've seen lots of post saying they lost at least 20 lbs in just a month.
  • shanagins20
    shanagins20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I just started the program about 2 weeks ago! The first week I lost around 7 pounds and could not go in for a weigh in last week.. finally getting my weigh in tomorrow, lets see what happens!!!
  • ginja_jo_ninja
    ginja_jo_ninja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today..... any tips for select vegetables would be greatly appreciated. I hate greens :(
  • Miska8482
    Miska8482 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on week two and so far I'm doing great. I go in for my weigh in on Thursday.. I'm a bit nervous that I might loose a bit more muscle mass.. If so, I'm sure my coach will give me tips on how to prevent that.
  • smileypeaches
    smileypeaches Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started today..... any tips for select vegetables would be greatly appreciated. I hate greens :(

I like to do bell peppers, zuchinni, and celery cooked in coconut oil. I make a big batch and then divide for lunches for the week.
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    MMM that sounds good. Will have to try that.
  • JenKTx13
    JenKTx13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started IP on June 30th, so 3 weeks in and doing okay.
  • tjdragon
    tjdragon Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I just joined two days ago.
    Meals are ok.. but I've been pretty conservative and boring.
    Just adding water to the packets and sip throughout the morning or the day.
    Also getting in lots of water.

Eating tons of lettuce with cucumbers, shrooms, red or yellow bells, celery... lots of Mrs. Dash. Plus two drizzles of EVOO.
    For dinner, add a 6 oz. lean steak and 1 egg to salad.

Would love to keep in touch and proceed together.
    I'm a little nervous about succeeding.

Thank you.
  • memere02
    memere02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on phase one and would love to chat and get and give support to other phase one IP dieters
  • hoopajoo
    hoopajoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Been on the diet since April 1st (easy date to remember also I started the diet before finding this site so there are about 20 pounds lost that my gauge doesn't reflect). I feel diets are like dates, you have to keep trying different ones until you find one that clicks with you. I've done several diets and they have ended the same way, frustration and more weight. Ideal Protein is the first one that has actually worked for me!
    I substitute boneless and skinless chicken breasts and salmon fillets for the IP foods as they are much too expensive for me (Walden Farms being the exception) so I don't loose as fast as those who follow the protocols strictly, but I'm down 60 pounds and only 15 to go to my goal.
    I also went to my General Physician today for the first time since starting the diet. He almost walked out of the room thinking he had the wrong one. He could not believe my progress and how I looked not to mention my numbers. For the first time in my life, my HDL (good cholesterol) is 60 and higher than my LDL (bad) at 58! Also, having been put on notice that I was borderline pre-diabetic with my 125 blood glucose the previous time I saw him, he was delighted to tell me it was now 96 and I have dodged the diabetes bullet for now.

Appearance aside, those numbers alone are reasons enough to stick with the program.
  • Tanklan
    Tanklan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Into my 3rd week of IP, would love some friends to cheer each other on. Down 9.2 lbs! Thrilled with results, but still feeling hungry in between breakfast and lunch. Started to munch on pickles to curb the hunger, seems to be helping.
  • fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just started the ideal protein diet 2 days ago and starting to feel good, I has a headache the 1st couple of days. I am glad I found this group for support, Please free to add me.