Any Phase One IPers Out There?

Options

Replies

• CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am hoping this page gets going. I started Jan 26th. I have lost 40# to date. Love the program and I turn in my diary to my coach on weigh in days. Much easier to read than the book
  • sshabbir23
    sshabbir23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kevidona! I just went in for my first appointment today and am going to get started on Sunday! Extremely excited!
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am about 4 weeks into the Phase One on IP. I have been looking for a group, seems this one has faded a bit over the years. It would be nice to have some more support on the program as it can be difficult to explain. I love it so far, I have stalled out a bit, but also cheated over the Easter Weekend. Back to it now. YAY
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
  • btv007
    btv007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I am starting week 5 of my IP Re-Boot. Start date: March 4. 2015. And so far I have lost 13lbs. It's definitely not as fast as the first time which is curious but I am happy to be on plan and have not had as much success with other plans. I hope there is more activity within this forum and really interested in hearing more stories!
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    kikityme wrote: »

I agree that this is a good forum but sometimes you want to get away from all that. A lot of the people on there are always asking can I have this? or can I have that? Stick with the program. Here you can log what you eat and get a different perspective. I love both sites for their own reasons

• SkinnySchmidt
    SkinnySchmidt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started phase 1 in the beginning of March. It's tough, but the plan really works. I'm down 17 lbs and have lost 8 inches off my waist! I'm so glad I finally found something that is working for me.
  • cindi0856
    cindi0856 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Officially started IP yesterday! Looking forward to being healthy!
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    Good Luck with the IP. I love the program. I started last week in January and have lost 45# so far!
  • sklala
    Options
    It is nice to see all these results. I am down about 10lbs now and 5 inches on my waist so far, but have been on 6weeks now and stalled for a bit... Any suggestions on how to boost it again to keep the 1lb/week loosing streak up.
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    sklala wrote: »
    It is nice to see all these results. I am down about 10lbs now and 5 inches on my waist so far, but have been on 6weeks now and stalled for a bit... Any suggestions on how to boost it again to keep the 1lb/week loosing streak up.

I too am stalled right now. Have been for a few weeks. I have 5 pkts a day and my carbs were up around 60. My coach says that is way to much. So now no restricted and to lower my carbs below 50. We will see how that goes.

• Bella73123
    Bella73123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today!
  • sklala
    Options
    I find that the 3pkg is fine for hunger purposes, right now it seems to be the sweet tooth I am fighting, once again. Any suggestions?

Also @Kevidona, for the 3 pkgs, I found that having the first one later in the morning worked way better for me. So I would have my coffee(tea) then about an hour later have package one, just let me space things out better for hunger purposes. Good Luck everyone.
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    Sklala - I have to have the 5 pkts a day because I am a big guy and having 3 wasn't giving me enough protein for the day, that is why they have increased it. I would be happy with the 3 but I will listen to my coach. I wish you well with IP.
  • Jennadawinna
    Jennadawinna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am in Phase 1. I started 5 weeks ago and have lost 18 lbs so far! I started out really strong with losses of 6lb and 5 lb but now it's slowed down to around 2lb/week but a loss is a loss :)
    I am happy to have found this group!
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am in Phase 1. I started 5 weeks ago and have lost 18 lbs so far! I started out really strong with losses of 6lb and 5 lb but now it's slowed down to around 2lb/week but a loss is a loss :)
    I am happy to have found this group!
    Jenna-Like you said a loss is a loss! Good for you! I am stalled for a few weeks then a loss then more stalling. But I am here for the long run. It is a great program!

• sklala
    Options
    So I am finding that weightloss is quite stalled, and now all I want to do is cheat on this IP. Any suggestions to help those cravings?
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    sklala wrote: »
    So I am finding that weightloss is quite stalled, and now all I want to do is cheat on this IP. Any suggestions to help those cravings?

I will let you know tomorrow. I see my coach today for the same thing. I will share with you what she is going to have me do and see if it will work for you.
  • CardiacKev28
    Options
    sklala - Don't cheat! As you know this is expensive! If you cheat you throw all the money you paid for the week away! It's not worth it
  • sklala
    Options
    Thanks @Kevidona. I appreciate that, my coach is off on maternity and she has someone filling in. I just took these few days off, I just need to recharge I think... then be back on track after Thursday. I have an event on the 9th, so I am hopeful it will be motivation. The stalling is really wearing on me though, like you said it is a bit of money to not be seeing results. I hope this will jar my body back into the right tone for me.