Any Phase One IPers Out There?

Options
sdkyne
sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
Howdy,

I'd love to be friends with you if you are in Phase One.

Best,
Sharon

Replies

• dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've been on the protocol since mid May and LOVE IT!!!
  • kmcg5762
    Options
    ME Too :) i have been on for about 6 weeks!
  • GrandmaAbbie
    Options
    I am a Phase One gal. I've been on the program for 4 weeks now. Would love to compare notes if anyone is still in Phase One.
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me. I just started phase one 3 weeks ago after going on maintenance for a while. I am feeling great.
  • GrynEyes18
    GrynEyes18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started phase 1 this past Thursday all feel free to add me! :-)
  • sdkyne
    sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been out of phase 1 for a while, and off IP for a couple of months now. Feel free to friend me if you want. I'm happy to answer questions or help.
  • b4real5
    b4real5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started about 6 weeks ago, lost 37 pounds. So glad I found the program. I had lost a good amount of weight before then plateaued. The diet seems easy when you consider how quickly you can lose.
  • KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I've been counting calories for two months and I'm not losing (I have a history of being a stubborn fat loser) so I'm starting this diet. I'm super hungry today! But I'm excited to see if this will work for me.

I'd love IP friends!
  • b4real5
    b4real5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stick to it, I'm 45 lbs down w/ IP since October 7th it works.
  • SouthernGarnet
    Options
    Hi! I've just completed Week 1 on Phase 1. :smile:
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Phase one since 11/5. :smile:
  • jan5500
    jan5500 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    IP Phase one since December 6, 2013.
  • julie82070
    julie82070 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I found a great website last night with so many phase one recipes (I was SICK of the same ol veggies)... here it is -
    idealyouweightloss.com
    Check out the tips & recipes... lots of good ideas if you're getting bored, like me! :)
  • DudleyYVR
    Options
    i just joined on Jan 29. Today is my 10th day (but on feb1-2 i cheated because of a party).
    Down from 240 to 231 already. More energy. Feel so alive and it's like all my other ailments (asthma, shortness of breath, just 'feeling flabby') are so much better. And thats just the first week. I decided i'm not going to cheat. Suck it up and persevere for the end result - a new me.

This diet really is the best. No one enjoys dieting. But here atleast I don't feel half dead anymore. I get a lot of headaches, dizziness and low energy late towards the night. But i think because I'm sleeping more, that helps me alot.
    Also the video coaching at my.idealprotein.com is ESSENTIALS> please do watch those fully commited.

God bless and wish you all acheive your goals.
  • Lonapaterson
    Lonapaterson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Phase 1 since 1-1-14
  • ChampagneHrglss
    ChampagneHrglss Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Phase 1 since October 2013. Down just over 50 lbs. and 24 left to go!
  • xoch8402
    xoch8402 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on Phase 1 since November 2013 and have lost 25lbs so far. :bigsmile: 15lbs to go...

Support is crucial and I think I need it because I find myself cheating here and there.:grumble:
  • jodmend
    jodmend Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to be my day 1 (just got my meals this morning and said that I needed to start tomorrow within an hour of waking up) and would love more friends and support.
  • OWL9100
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm on day 2 only! So far so good. Had to turn down drinks tonight. Funny how natural it is to say yes and then I think wait a minute I'm off the booze. lol. 3 weeks to make a new habit and then it will be second nature.

The amount of vitamins is a trip. I've written on all the bottle, morning, supper or bedtime. I will never remember those.

I love reading everyone's successes! WTG!

I'm 265 SW and just want to be under 200 so 199 is my first goal.

Feel free to add me :)