Replies

• SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Jan 26
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, 35 minutes strength training. Love a Friday evening at the gym, it was completely deserted, just me and the PT/staff guy.

Yes, I love an empty gym as well!! Glad you got your workout in. Does that mean you are feeling better?

I did sleep for 7 hours yesterday during the day (10 am - 5 pm!), and slept like normal last night, so feeling a bit more rested. Still feeling a bit worn out, just not letting it get in my way of cross training. My team has our first British Champs game coming up in a couple of weeks, so need all the strength and endurance that I can create.

I'm thinking that I might have anemia, and need iron supplements. I have PCOS, and my cycle is all over the place, but I've been "on" for the past 26 days and I think that's been affecting my blood levels.

In the name of all that is holy.. 26 days!? I really really do feel sorry for you on that. Love and good thoughts being sent your way!
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS wanted to know how can I get back into the challenge for the month of Feb since its already 25th today

Hey, @Reanna143, I sent you a PM, but you haven't read it yet. The February Challenge doesn't start until Sunday, February 4th. Look for the starting weight thread sometime next week. Can't wait to have you back!

Guess the pm didn't get delivered. Thank u once again
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories - no
    Exercise- yes
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thursday 24
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise - Daily steps 16, 285

Friday 25
    Tracking Y
    Calories N - too much trifle for Australia Day
    Exercise N - I slept in until 10am (thanks to the darling hubby to be) and then I didn't put my fitbit on all day
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Jan 26
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y, 25 min walk
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Jan 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes (barely)
    Exercise- yes 34 min kickboxing DVD

My goal for the new year was to exercise 5 days a week so to meet that I HAD to get a workout in. I had to take my little guy back to the Dr this morning so I couldn't get my workout in til my older kids got home from school. It wasn't pretty but I did it!
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Jan 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes (barely)

My goal for the new year was to exercise 5 days a week so to meet that I HAD to get a workout in. I had to take my little guy back to the Dr this morning so I couldn't get my workout in til my older kids got home from school. It wasn't pretty but I did it!

I never make exercise look good. Im like a fish out of water. Good on you for getting it in there! Hope little guy is doing well.
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sat 27 Jan
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y
    Brisk walk 10 mins and stretching
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Thursday 24
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise - Daily steps 16, 285

Friday 25
    Tracking Y
    Calories N - too much trifle for Australia Day
    Exercise N - I slept in until 10am (thanks to the darling hubby to be) and then I didn't put my fitbit on all day

Hope you had a Happy Australia Day holiday!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Jan 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes (barely)

Good for you on reaching your 5 day exercise goal and good thing there are no style points in exercise!! How's your baby doing?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    SamanthaLouiseMence
    Fridays
    Last week - 201lbs
    Today - 198lbs

Nice loss, Samantha!! Keep heading in that direction!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 213.2
    Todays Weight: 209.4

Wow, wow, wow!! Very nice loss this week!! What did you do differently?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 213.2
    Todays Weight: 209.4

Wow, wow, wow!! Very nice loss this week!! What did you do differently?

I restarted C25K at a faster speed and last week I finished week 2. I’m loving my new training schedule! Also my intake changes as I’m doing a pouch reset so this has helped a lot!
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Jan 27
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, played in a Game of Thrones themed roller derby game (1.5 ish hours). We were the Nights Watch and we played against the White Walkers, we won by A LOT :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @SAHNinja, I couldn't find a weight for you this week, but you've been on the thread. Today is the last day for week #4.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 27
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no ( daily steps 13, 013 did errands)
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Jan 27
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise N

Still haven't quite found my motivations for exercise on the weekends... and I ate too much. Ending my week a little weaker than how it began, but I'm not discouraged. Just gotta dig a little deeper tomorrow.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Jan 27
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y - 19,969
This discussion has been closed.