January 2018 Challenge

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Where is the February Challenge? What do I search? I can't find an updated one from this year.
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Oh and my goal is 135 by my 34th birthday which is February 13th :smiley:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge still going on. I’ve been on Keto since November and losing slow, but losing inches. A1C normal on Trulicity now and digestive system is great.
    Looking for friend to go through new lifestyle change.

@hyperinchrist - Congrats!!! Those are some fantastic achievements! *high five*
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @HaideeJo13

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10637904/february-2018-challenge#latest

It should be at the top of the pinned posts, right beside the link to this one...
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Found it thank you!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    So bye bye January.........we have been good (on the whole) and hello February! xxxx
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was 240.6 January 2nd when I started. Today I am 223 for a total of 17lbs lost. Hoping to see more of the same in February! I made the mistake of not taking pictures or measuring. But my clothes are fitting better and I can't wait to wear all the skinny clothes I haven't been able to wear in 5 years!
  • PrettyGurl2008
    PrettyGurl2008 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I was doing good in January until we had a death in the family. The lack of food prep is what hindered me. Though some weight is back on, Im still proud of myself. Normally I go crazy and stress eat and let it get the best of me. This time it didnt. Tried my hardest not to let stress and depression get to me. This year my goal is not to quit on this weight loss journey. I cant even count how many times Ive quit in the past. That is my motivation for keeping myself accountable even when I do not want to. Happy February!!!!!!
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @PrettyGurl2008 Sorry for your loss.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I was doing good in January until we had a death in the family. The lack of food prep is what hindered me. Though some weight is back on, Im still proud of myself. Normally I go crazy and stress eat and let it get the best of me. This time it didnt. Tried my hardest not to let stress and depression get to me. This year my goal is not to quit on this weight loss journey. I cant even count how many times Ive quit in the past. That is my motivation for keeping myself accountable even when I do not want to. Happy February!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but well done staying on track (ish!) We are all in the same boat really with quitting over the years but hopefully with support for each other we will get there this time and stay there once we do. <3