January 2018 Challenge

Options
chinatowninchina
chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
A bunch of us have completed the October and November Challenge and we are in the last week of the December Challenge. Between us, we have lost almost 250lbs since 1st October o:):)

We are now starting the January Challenge which is open to everyone.

We weigh in on Sundays and post our weight. It's a supportive group, please feel free to join in.

12/31

01/07
01/14
01/21
01/28

And then it will be February!

Replies

• bcrist
    bcrist Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also have over 50lbs to loose and who doesn't want to be hotter, lol I sent you a friend request. Here's to a better way of eating for 2018
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, baybay! I'm all in!
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Im in. Been doing low carb on & off for awhile, but I want to kick it up a notch in 2018 & get the 3 lbs of Christmas cookies off!
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am a keto/low carb newbie but am enjoying the lifestyle change so far.
  • photomomma11
    photomomma11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I done keto for a bit back a few months ago and then life got super busy and I quit. But I’m done with living in this body. Can’t wait to start!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Greetings one and all, we will kick January's big (and in my case currently increasing >:) !) "kitten"

For anyone new to Keto, just ask on the forum or here for advice, lots of it about but not sure we can actually 'swat things out of your hands.' @Selendraco, though I'd find that useful too!

Good luck and welcome everyone!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’ve been off the rails for a little while leading up to and including the holidays. Later today, I’ll be heading home from visiting family for the holidays and am so ready to get back on track!

*edited to add that I’ve lost 25.8 lbs so far and still have 30-40 lbs to go.
  • petersmama
    petersmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Current weight- 168.4. I would love to lose 30-40, but most importantly, I want to get my PCOS under control! Here we go!!

12/31

01/07
    01/14
    01/21
    01/28
  • KristiGetsFit6
    KristiGetsFit6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m in - been on the diet for 2 weeks now and have lost 9lbs already. Hopefully after the New Years Party I will still be down
  • gup853
    gup853 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing Keto for a few months and am down about 25 pounds- I’ve gotten a little lazy, not really tracking but making Keto friendly food choices. I need to get back to tracking so the weight loss doesn’t stall. I feel great with this woe.
  • seneedha
    seneedha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve been researching and gathering recipes the last few weeks in preparation. Need to kick my horrible sugar craving and hoping to better my cholesterol. Also hoping to lose around 25 pounds as end goal.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Goodness this is going to be a busy January! Happy Keto New Year!
  • IronSis2017
    IronSis2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Selendraco wrote: »
    I'm in. Completely new to Keto. Any tips would be nice.
    I have tried everything.

I swear I need someone to cook for me and swat things out of my hands.
    :s

I'm with ya girlie!! I'm starting keto the first of year, been doing alot of research on keto and it's benefits, I already practice Intermittent fasting, and learned the 2 go hand in hand.