Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly. Let's reach those goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Happy Logging!

Hi NikkJRM, I got the spreadsheets log in here for convenience , thanks.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I see the spreadsheet, but was afraid I'd screw it up. I posted my stats in the February Challenge post. Do I just add my name and enter all my stats?

Here are my stats if we have someone managing the chart:

Keto Start Date: January 11, 2018
    SW: 187.1
    GW: 155-160

Jan 13 - 185.7
    Jan 20 - 185.8
    Jan 27 - 181.1

Feb 03 - 178.3
    Feb 10 - 177.7
    Feb 17 -
    Feb 24 -

Just add your name and your weight on the dates, Nikki manages it if there is a problem adding your name etc then let her know here. Welcome!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    Hi, It's hard to read the spread sheet when people fill in their weights where they should fill in the pounds they lost or gain.Some places you should fill in your weight and some places you should fill in the weight you lost or gain.There is no shame in not losing or gaining weight.We can only try.Please make it easy for everyone to read or no one will bother to read.Some adding and subtracting are wrong too. I apologize if I upset anyone and for my English too. <3

Hi, I don't think that is correct, you add your weight in the date space under your name and at the end of the month it (Nikki) calculates the amount lost or gained. You don't add or subtract, just fill in your actual weight that day. I'm sure Nikki will correct me if I'm wrong!
  • Butter1cupp
    Butter1cupp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh who's awesome? You are!!. Thank you!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Logged my weight on the spreadsheet.

SW - 260.8
    CW - 259.2

4/1 - 260.8
    4/7 - 259.2
    4/14 -
    4/21 -
    4/28 -

• fallwalker
    fallwalker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New here, do I need to add a column for myself or do you add?
  • miliskinny
    miliskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can someone please add under millyskinny 142.8lbs for today please? I am struggling to amend the sheet without the app from my cellphone 🙄

Thank you so much in advance ❤️
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @fallwalker sorry about the delay! You add yourself and if there is a problem ask here or in the main monthly challenge to be added. Sometimes the app isn't happy but laptops are generally fine. Welcome!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    What keto meals will you eat today?
  • sunscoutie
    sunscoutie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can I do the spreadsheet? That would be so helpful and motivating!
  • HelloBodyJoy
    HelloBodyJoy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sunscoutie wrote: »
    Can I do the spreadsheet? That would be so helpful and motivating!

Yes, Here's the link to the spreadsheet. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • Lemnakimberley
    Lemnakimberley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! Just added the two numbers I know.
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just joined MFP premium and have a long way to go (~6 stones). I've previously lost weight on WW but gained it all back. This time I'm trying MFP & keto. Would love it if I could join your monthly challenges and spreadsheet and make friends, learn tips and be motivated by all your progress!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    galeroke wrote: »
    Hi I've just joined MFP premium and have a long way to go (~6 stones). I've previously lost weight on WW but gained it all back. This time I'm trying MFP & keto. Would love it if I could join your monthly challenges and spreadsheet and make friends, learn tips and be motivated by all your progress!

hi and welcome, just add your name to the spreadsheet and then go onto the actual June monthy challenge and add you details. Don't worry that you are joining part way through the month, just add your weight and then weigh again on Sunday and continue that way. I'll be posting the July Challenge shortly!
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    galeroke wrote: »

Apologies just found the link to the spreadsheet on a previous post so have added my SW. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss :smiley:
  • kimchi_and_sardines
    kimchi_and_sardines Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So anyone can do this? Cool! Just added myself to the spreadsheet.

Officially started keto on 8/12/2019 - SW 261.2, lost almost six pounds the first week! GW is in the 185-190 range, with more muscle/less fat, so there's a long way still to go. But I'm feeling really good about it. :-)

Congratulations to all who are keeping it up - and best of luck to you!
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I added my info - I hope I did it right :) THANK YOU
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just added myself as well. Let's do this B)
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the spreadsheet and backfilled the past few months from my tracking on MFP. I like the idea of a more public accountability that motivates positive actions. Would also love to make friends and learn from others on this journey.

Original Weight when starting diet was 276 lbs on June 11, 2019
    Sept 1: 236.8 lbs
    Sept 8: 234.2 lbs
    Sept 15: 229.8 lbs
    Sept 22:
    Sept 29:

CW: 228.8 lbs
    Weight Lost in Sept to date: 8.0 lbs

GW: 180 lbs by July 1, 2020
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    rmac18 wrote: »
    I just added myself to the spreadsheet and backfilled the past few months from my tracking on MFP. I like the idea of a more public accountability that motivates positive actions. Would also love to make friends and learn from others on this journey.

Original Weight when starting diet was 276 lbs on June 11, 2019
    Sept 1: 236.8 lbs
    Sept 8: 234.2 lbs
    Sept 15: 229.8 lbs
    Sept 24: 228.0 lbs
    Sept 29:

CW: 228.8 lbs
    Weight Lost in Sept to date: 8.0 lbs

GW: 180 lbs by July 1, 2020

228.0 today