Replies

• klawster
    klawster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yup of course, Post your weight in the spread sheet you will find the link on page one and also join in the January Challenge to chat and also post your weight there if you want to. We use this part to add to the spreadsheet and mainly use the Monthly Challenge (currently January but one is posted each month) for everything else. Welcome!
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My column disappeared from the spreadsheet. Not a big deal, I can add myself to the end, but just wondered if anyone else noticed that their name has disappeared too??
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @xDaniDragonflyx

There were blank columns this morning. Not sure if someone was adding stuff or deleting by mistake? On purpose? I will find your old column tomorrow and put it where it was.
  • mechellecranford
    mechellecranford Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/dispatch/mobile/user/NikkiJRM/profile/NikkiJRM Help! Sorry, y'all...i think I messed up my spread. I didn't understand the formulas part.
  • mechellecranford
    Options
    BTW, I'm Mechelle. I've been successful with keto, previously. Inactivity from right meniscus repair and now, left partial tear caused me to gain.

Dec 26: 158 lbs
    Jan 8: 152 1/2
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @mechellecranford No worries, I always go back each week and fix errors etc. Welcome aboard.
  • mechellecranford
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    @mechellecranford No worries, I always go back each week and fix errors etc. Welcome aboard.

Cool, thanx! So, how do I enter my stats?
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    just go into the first page of this post and you will find the link, click on it and it will take you in, add your name at the next space and tab down to put in your weight. Welcome!
  • krystalpinsent
    krystalpinsent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to keto and I’m a bikini competitior here in Canada under the CPA, If anyone has any recipes feel free to add me and send them along ☺️

• KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki,

It's 9.09pm local time in Los Angeles. I just added myself to the end of your spread sheet and added my weights. Thank you for setting this up, what a wonderful idea.

Zandra
  • fitzma1121
    fitzma1121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @NikkiJRM I just added myself to the spreadsheet, but my total weight loss for January says -177.1, same as my most recent weigh in.
    1Maryann
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @fitzma1121 You needed to put a value in the 2019 start weight. I put in your Jan 1st weight and your total loss showed up. Way to go! Hope to see more of your progress for 2019.
  • KetoZandra
    Options
    Hi Nikki, I just counted 16 columns which are assigned but empty. There are more with just a starting weight and nothing further. Is there any change we can delete those who are not participating. If they decide to join us in furture months they can be entered further to the right. I think it is encouraging to see those who are participating when we go to the page and not those who are not on board.
  • cleohedlund
    cleohedlund Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @vannessaFaith Wow!!! great job!!! Is this from switching to KETO? Or how long have you been doing KETO? Inquiring minds want to know. How have you been feeling? My mother is in the 400's and I have been telling her the benefits of KETO and she is hesitant, I would like to share with her this page, she thinks it will be to hard for someone "her size" (her words not mine:(
    :'( I want to show her that KETO is for everyone)

• KetoZandra
    Options
    :( What happened to the spread sheet? it's blank.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can see the spread sheet but I can't add my details on it. Can anyone please add me.

Sunday 02/3 - 136.4 ( 62 kg )
    Sunday 02/10 - 135 ( 61.4 kg )
    Thank you 💐💛

• chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi I just tried the spread sheet too and got a blank page, I looked at the bottom and there is a tab saying 2019, I pressed that and it came up with names etc. Then I went back out and the same thing happened, must be a glitch when Nikki has time I'm sure she will check it out. In the meanwhile it seems to work if you tab down and hit the 2019 tab.
  • darklydesigned
    darklydesigned Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I see the spreadsheet, but was afraid I'd screw it up. I posted my stats in the February Challenge post. Do I just add my name and enter all my stats?

Here are my stats if we have someone managing the chart:

Keto Start Date: January 11, 2018
    SW: 187.1
    GW: 155-160

Jan 13 - 185.7
    Jan 20 - 185.8
    Jan 27 - 181.1

Feb 03 - 178.3
    Feb 10 - 177.7
    Feb 17 -
    Feb 24 -
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, It's hard to read the spread sheet when people fill in their weights where they should fill in the pounds they lost or gain.Some places you should fill in your weight and some places you should fill in the weight you lost or gain.There is no shame in not losing or gaining weight.We can only try.Please make it easy for everyone to read or no one will bother to read.Some adding and subtracting are wrong too. I apologize if I upset anyone and for my English too. <3