Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    fv3mioip8pv9.png
    Travelled to Utah to take care of my Mom. Since I was the babysitter (she's 88) she got to eat Keto this weekend. I wish I could cook for her all the time., but can't afford to bring her to California. My sister is vegan, and I think its really bad for Mom's memory and weight.
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    @PaulaKro: I am sorry to hear about your mom :'(
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    I think I added myself to the spreadsheet! Is that okay??
  • CDiddyGetsFitty
    CDiddyGetsFitty Posts: 35 Member
    @PaulaKro , I'm sorry to hear that. :(
  • CDiddyGetsFitty
    So I entered my starting weight on the spreadsheet easily enough, but I'm not seeing where to add my next weight entry? There's no October? Help : )
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @VeronicaMarie27 yes that's great.
    @CDiddyGetsFitty October will be added for next weekend.
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Thanks, Nikki!
  • CDiddyGetsFitty
    Ok, thanks Nikki : )
  • shortnsassy422
    shortnsassy422 Posts: 22 Member
    Just joined this group & excited to be a part of this challenge. Every time I try to add my info to the spreadsheet, it says incomplete webpage. My username is shortnsassy422 & this week's weight is 172.6.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    Just joined this group & excited to be a part of this challenge. Every time I try to add my info to the spreadsheet, it says incomplete webpage. My username is shortnsassy422 & this week's weight is 172.6.
    added.

• ttgrandma
    ttgrandma Posts: 18 Member
    hi, just new to Keto and looking for all the help I can get. I have used MFP before and it really keep me motivated so I am anxious to start again.
  • ANewDenise
    ANewDenise Posts: 3 Member
    @NikkiJRM

Starting Weight: 217 on 10/27/18
    Current Weight: 207 on 11/02/18
    GW: 170
  • bluebent1
    bluebent1 Posts: 12 Member
    I was also trying to add myself but couldn't. I'd love to be a party of this though.My user name is bluebent1.

Starting Weight: 204 on 10/22/18
    First weight in: 200 on 10/29/18
    GW: 170
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    @NikkiJRM I've just tried to add my weight for November 4th and it's saying it's a protected field. I think what has happened is that you've highlighted the field for this week rather than leave it white, soooo technical I'm not!! :)
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    @NikkiJRM I've just tried to add my weight for November 4th and it's saying it's a protected field. I think what has happened is that you've highlighted the field for this week rather than leave it white, soooo technical I'm not!! :)

same issue for me - protected field.
  • shirli2018
    shirli2018 Posts: 74 Member
    I've got a "view only" message
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »

same issue for me - protected field.

Same here, been trying to input my info all day, and I keep getting this doc is protected.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    I know what's wrong but only Nikki can fix it so when she logs in and finds it she will fix it!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    seem to be working now
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    This is AWESOME. I just joined the group and am adding. Thanks!