TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi all. Well we are back from our weekend away. I tried to do well with my food, and I guess the scales will tell all tomorrow morning. 8 hours in the car on both Friday and Sunday meant for very little steps and no exercise, but tomorrow is the beginning of another week.
    I am looking forward to the step challenge this week and will charge my fitbit right now! :wink:

Great attitude about the start of a new week and new possibilities. Did you enjoy your weekend getaway?

I did. We went to do some shopping for the wedding and spend time with my brother and his family. We don’t see them often enough so it was great
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Well we are back from our weekend away. I tried to do well with my food, and I guess the scales will tell all tomorrow morning. 8 hours in the car on both Friday and Sunday meant for very little steps and no exercise, but tomorrow is the beginning of another week.
    I am looking forward to the step challenge this week and will charge my fitbit right now! :wink:

Great attitude about the start of a new week and new possibilities. Did you enjoy your weekend getaway?

I did. We went to do some shopping for the wedding and spend time with my brother and his family. We don’t see them often enough so it was great

Oh, yeah. I forgot you are getting married soon. When is the big day?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Charge up your devices. The six day step challenge starts Monday, February 26th!
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options

Oh, yeah. I forgot you are getting married soon. When is the big day?

March 16th!
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    Charge up your devices. The six day step challenge starts Monday, February 26th!

Its already Monday for me! Best I get my step on :smiley:
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: February Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 225
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feb 21
    Feb 23
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, 13 minutes strength training, and 28 minutes on the treadmill to do 3.1 miles (5k) which beats my best ever 5k time by 7 minutes - hate the treadmill but do gotta love the fact that you can set it for the speed you want and you can't slow down without faceplanting lol!

The fact that you are working out with a broken finger is bad *kitten*!

The fact that you ran 3k in 28 min is #goalsaf

You rock!

*Blushing* Thank you, if I get out of the routine of going to the gym, it'll be hard for me to get back into it, so I figure go and do what I can :)

24 Feb
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, did an extra day at work this week, and exceeded my step goal by a couple of thousand

25 Feb
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise No, took yesterday as a rest day
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feb 25
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise N (rest day)
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Username: katevt78
    Weigh in week: Feb week 4
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous week: 190.4
    This week: 187.4
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Lots of celebrations have left me with a awful Feb. Only 2.75 loss for the entire month and as I sit here I am 4.75lbs up from 2 weeks ago :(

Today I get back on track and back to clean eating, I feel rubbish from lack of goodness in my body.

No gym tonight as lots of pre to do

26/02
    Tracked - Yes; everything
    Water - Yes; 2.5Litres
    Calories - Yes; under calorie goal
    Exercise - Yes; 20mins quick at home
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 166.5
    Todays Weight: 166.0
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 225

What a fabulous loss! Two pounds this week....you must have been really careful with what you ate over the weekend! March 16th is right around the corner....you must be getting excited!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Feb 21
    Feb 23
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, 13 minutes strength training, and 28 minutes on the treadmill to do 3.1 miles (5k) which beats my best ever 5k time by 7 minutes - hate the treadmill but do gotta love the fact that you can set it for the speed you want and you can't slow down without faceplanting lol!

The fact that you are working out with a broken finger is bad *kitten*!

The fact that you ran 3k in 28 min is #goalsaf

You rock!

*Blushing* Thank you, if I get out of the routine of going to the gym, it'll be hard for me to get back into it, so I figure go and do what I can :)

24 Feb
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, did an extra day at work this week, and exceeded my step goal by a couple of thousand

25 Feb
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise No, took yesterday as a rest day

I love what you said about going to the gym.... If you stop going, it's hard to start back up. So true!! We all need to remember this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Username: katevt78
    Weigh in week: Feb week 4
    Previous week: 190.4
    This week: 187.4

Okay, you are seriously on a roll!! Well done, you!! Care to share any of your secrets to success?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Lots of celebrations have left me with a awful Feb. Only 2.75 loss for the entire month and as I sit here I am 4.75lbs up from 2 weeks ago :(

Today I get back on track and back to clean eating, I feel rubbish from lack of goodness in my body.

No gym tonight as lots of pre to do

26/02
    Tracked - Yes; everything
    Water - Yes; 2.5Litres
    Calories - Yes; under calorie goal
    Exercise - Yes; 20mins quick at home

I love how you are not sitting there feeling sorry for yourself! You are back on the horse, in a big way!! You may have been slowed down in February....but you were not stopped! Look out March....Tracie's coming!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge Feb. 25th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, walked at least 20 minutes
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm having some trouble and am going to have to drop from the challenge for the rest of February and all of March. I'll reconnect in April. Be well!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Previous Week's weight: 160.9
    Todays Weight: 160.5
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options

No fitbit. But I will enjoy cheering for our "Mini Step Challenge" fitbit team members this week! :smiley:

My goals for this week:
    1. Log daily and stay within my calorie goal
    2. At least 7 hours of sleep each night
    3. At least 30 minutes of daily exercise (some type of activity)
    4. Have a menu plan and prepare meals at home
    5. Remember to take my vitamins daily

This may seem like a long list of goals. But it's what I'm truly focused on this week in order to reach my bigger goals. So far, for 2018, I'm officially 2.5 pounds behind what my personal goal weight was for today's weigh-in. I would like to see that back on track as I move on with the rest of the year. As I've heard it said many times, "If what you're doing isn't working, then you need to change something!" So this week, I will be kicking it up a bit. I've gotten much more comfortable with the good habits that have been formed. Now it's time to take it up a notch!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm having some trouble and am going to have to drop from the challenge for the rest of February and all of March. I'll reconnect in April. Be well!

So sorry to hear! YOU be well! And we'll be here when you come back in April. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.