@wyhorzegal.
    @aganey.
    @JulieAL1969.
    @leni1us.
    @shockvalue07.
    @StephanieChicago.
    @tomedog.
    @Lesscookies12.

This is the last week of the March Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the April challenge.

The March challenge thread is:
    TEAM: FLAB u LESS (April) ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653913/team-flab-u-less-april#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or myself ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    March Week 4
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 218
    Current Weight: 219
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 135.6
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 136.2
    Week 2 (Mar 11): 138.5
    Week 3 (Mar 18): 137.5
    Week 4 (Mar 25): 138.2

March hasn't been good. Will do better in April.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    March Week 4
    Monday
    Previous: 149.6
    Current: 148.3
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 198.8
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 201.4
    Week 2 (Mar 11): 202.4 (+1.0)
    Week 3 (Mar 18): 200.3 (-2.1)
    Week 4 (Mar 25): 197.5 (-2.8)

Thought this was posted yesterday but I guess not as I can't find it again. See you all in April :smile:
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (March 26/18)
    Last week's weight: 163
    Today's weight: 163

Have a wonderful week everyone. Spring is here :)
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @leni1us have you taken your measurements? Then check them monthly:) Or whenever. I was up 2 pounds and was upset but then i rechecked my measurements and lost -11 inches overall this month. like you said sometimes the scale doesn't tell the whole story.

@aganey moving is good! :) take different paths in your house, make more trips to get something done. I make a loop around my kitchen island everytime I am headed in or out of the kitchen :)

@shawna357 I hate to see you leave!! But I totally understand, you have had so much going on, and I love that you realize that and are taking a step back to take care of yourself! WE will miss you! hopefully you will stop in and say hi when you can!

I spent the weekend at a horse clinic, I am so so sore! I ride alot but haven't worked that hard in a while! hopefully will see a loss for the last week in March!
  • edabl405
    edabl405 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 Thank you for leading. This has been a hard month for me in some ways but I good in others. I have decided not to be a part of the April challenge.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    March Week 4
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 221.6
    Current Weight: 220.2

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    nebslp
    March Week 4
    Tuesday
    Last week’s Wt: 219
    Current Wt: 217
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 we are going to miss your encouragement and always positive attitude. However, I'm glad you're listening to that voice telling you to show down. That's very important. I wish you well and pop in from time to time.

@wyhorzegal thanks for the motivation. We stayed outside all weekend planting flowers, making handprint stones for the grandparents, playing with the kids. In fact I've got a sore throat and my ears hurt which is due to my allergies. The pollen is so bad right now and we have a huge oak tree in our backyard that practically rains pollen. I've been taking it slow the past 2 days. I will get more active when I feel better.

I will admit that January (my first month doing the challenge) was a great one. I had a decent loss, but Feb and Mar were not as great. I was not motivated at all. I'm maintaining more or less. I am going to continue in April because I really would like to lose anything I possibly can by Summer so I will be more active for my kids. It gets so hot here in southeast Texas and I need to lose weight for my health to be able to handle 100 plus degree weather. Also we are visiting family in Arkansas in June and would love to surprise them with a noticeable loss.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feeling sad to see you go. Really enjoyed your support. It became a habit to check on your posts every night. But I think it is a good thing that you are taking the time to tend to take care of stuff in life.
    I am sure you will keep being active.
    shawna357 wrote: »
    So March is almost over and everyone is doing great about being held accountable and staying active. I am not going to be staying on with this challenge in April. I have some other things that need attention and I am taking a break from social media in general. I have enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you all and hope someone will be able to take over as Captain and also someone help out as co-captain. Again I have enjoyed this team. I will finish posting for this month but I was just giving a heads up. Everyone have a blessed night.

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @shawna357, you have to listen to that little voice. Do what's best for you . I am going to miss your encouragement and support. All the best!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    So March is almost over and everyone is doing great about being held accountable and staying active. I am not going to be staying on with this challenge in April. I have some other things that need attention and I am taking a break from social media in general. I have enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you all and hope someone will be able to take over as Captain and also someone help out as co-captain. Again I have enjoyed this team. I will finish posting for this month but I was just giving a heads up. Everyone have a blessed night.

Sad to see you leave but so proud of you for recognizing that you and your family are the number one priority. You will be dearly missed and hope to see you again soon :) lots of love going your way xox
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 198.8
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 201.4
    Week 2 (Mar 11): 202.4 (+1.0)
    Week 3 (Mar 18): 200.3 (-2.1)
    Week 4 (Mar 25): 197.5 (-2.8)

Thought this was posted yesterday but I guess not as I can't find it again. See you all in April :smile:

Way to stay with it good lose.
  • shawna357
    Options
    edabl405 wrote: »
    @shawna357 Thank you for leading. This has been a hard month for me in some ways but I good in others. I have decided not to be a part of the April challenge.

You are welcome, I understand completely, the nice part is you can come back or find another group. Good luck on your journey.
  • shawna357
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    nebslp
    March Week 4
    Tuesday
    Last week’s Wt: 219
    Current Wt: 217

Way to go, that is a good loss.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words, the support, and your dedication you all will do great next month. I tried to just stay busy and my mind of everything else. I believe I am hurting myself by not dealing with things that have happened. I pray everyone has success in their journeys.
This discussion has been closed.