TEAM: Flab u Less (April)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 if you need a co-captain I would like to help :)
  • craigo3154
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    @craigo3154 if you need a co-captain I would like to help :)

@Djou11. Replied in "CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS" thread.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you @craigo3154 for setting this up!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, had a good month for March, looking forward to April and maybe no snow???
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks @craigo3154 for doing this! It's the most organized group I've seen and I'm really excited to have some motivation from everyone else in a similar boat as me.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I didn't seem to get rolled over into the April spreadsheet. I'm sure it was just an oversight, but I definitely still want in. Thanks!
  • Djou11
    Options
    Hi, had a good month for March, looking forward to April and maybe no snow???

Looking forward to a good month of April too, and most definitely looking forward to warmer weather :)
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    Yes, thanks @craigo3154 for doing this! It's the most organized group I've seen and I'm really excited to have some motivation from everyone else in a similar boat as me.

@Frens0614. Thank you. I try had to keep everything on track. I find the people are worth the effort.

Best of success for the month ahead.
  • tthomson1979
    tthomson1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I’m new to the group this month. Very excited to start being healthy again. Ive taken a hiatus after 2 kids ...... time to get back at it!!!!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey group. Been doing this challenge since January. Jan was great, Feb and Mar not as successful. I'm looking forward to a fresh start in April to get back on track. We can do this!
  • Djou11
    Options
    Hello everyone. I’m new to the group this month. Very excited to start being healthy again. Ive taken a hiatus after 2 kids ...... time to get back at it!!!!

@tthomson1979 Welcome aboard and yes kids have a way of sucking up all our time and energy, but remember healthy happy parents makes healthy happy kids. :) We're all in this together
    aganey wrote: »
    Hey group. Been doing this challenge since January. Jan was great, Feb and Mar not as successful. I'm looking forward to a fresh start in April to get back on track. We can do this!

@aganey Happy to still have you with us, let's make April a good one together. :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    I didn't seem to get rolled over into the April spreadsheet. I'm sure it was just an oversight, but I definitely still want in. Thanks!

@bisonpitcher looking into it. @craigo3154 can you help me out with this I checked and I'm not seeing his name either.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!! and thanks @Djou11 for being our new leader! :)

I joined this group in Jan and I am now -32 pounds down. I love these challenges and everyone is so helpful!

I live in one of the most beautiful places in Wyoming, and I spend as much time outside on my horses as possible. I am in my 40's and i just want this weight to be gone and to be healthy! I know my horses are loving me being lighter too! :)
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi all look forward to joining in this journey with you all. Quick hi to our leader @Djou11 looking forward to getting to know you and others more.
    I am Savannah, I am 26 and I have 2 children one almost 5 yearold boy and his baby sister who is 4 months old. We live in Wales in the UK and enjoy spending time outside (weather permitting lol)
    I want to lose weight to be more healthy would like to give running a go and to fit back in a pair of pre baby size 12 jeans.
    Good luck to all of team Flab-U-Less feel free to add me :)
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Djou11 for stepping forward.
    I second @aganey on everything she said
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Djou11 for being our leader. I can only imagine what it takes to keep up with all this. Thank you also @craigo3154. As it is a tremendous amount of work but looking through the comments it looks like you have it down. I am very excited about this challenge . I am hoping this is it. I need to get back on track and lose at-least 20lbs. I am 53 from Tennessee and my weight fluctuates from 160-180. I have to get it under control. I tend to go all in and then fade. I need to stay on task. Go team Fab-U Less!!
  • Djou11
    Options
    @SavannahS2016 Happy for you to join us, totally understand the pre baby jeans, I have a bin full that I still hope to one day fit back in :) you've got this momma.

@tslose I tend to go all in for a few weeks too and then fall off track, we're all here with you to keep you focused. :)
    feel free to reach out
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just wanted to take a few seconds to say a quick little hello. I'm the new captain to the AMAZING Flab U Less team. it's my first time ever holding such role in this group, I hope to be as good as our past leaders :)
    Feel free to msg me anytime. I little about me ... I'm 40 yr old, from London Ontario, Canada. Mom to 5 amazing kiddos (almost 20, 18, 4 1/2, 21 months and 8 months) I have been struggling with my weight my entire adult life.
    I joined this group in February and my struggles are still quite real. I just recently started eating according to the Keto diet + IF, hoping this is the right solution for me. I would be happy to get a little hello/intro from new and old members, and please feel completely safe to share whatever you need/struggle with along with your good days and victories (non-scale victories too )

Whishing you all a very good healthy April xox
    Thanks for signing up to be captain!

This discussion has been closed.