nebslp wrote: »
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 217
    Week 1 (April 01): no scale available
    Week 2 (April 08): 219
    Week 3 (April 15):
    Week 4 (April 22)
    I’m not sure how to do the quotes but I’m trying!
    Anyway, I need to edit my current weight. My week 2 weight should be 217.8, not 219. I hope it’s not too late to change it. Thanks.

• NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (April 9/18)
    Last week's weight: 159
    Today's weight: 162

Knew it couldn't last :(

Have a wonderful week everyone. :)
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @djou11 thank you for that advice! Keeping the goal in mind is really what I need. It's been too long of giving up!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    lar25473 wrote: »
    @Djou11 I'm trying hard to encourage myself!! But I feel bad for not losing weight. It's a daily source of anxiety for me.

Have you done your measurements? I know that helps me when the scale doesn’t move.

Very good advice @wyhorzegal , @lar25473 measurements don't lie. give it a try :) I know it's stressful to not loose when you seem to be doing everything you can to loose the weight. Just keep in mind that stressing about it actually slows it down by releasing cortisol in your bloodstream which in return make your body accumulate belly fat.

@12774 good job that's an amazing loss and kudos for switching the snacks :)

• Djou11
    Options
    @nebslp changed on the spreadsheet :)

@NationalCapital have a great week too :) there's still plenty of days to make it back :)

• Djou11
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Aight folks honesty post!!

I didn't workout yet and I won't today (I know it's just excuses but ...)

I have a very busy crappy day. It's 10 pm my time and I'm sitting down to have a bite to eat for the first time today.
    Between my hubby getting called in on OT (24hr shifts) and me being on my own with the three little ones (which I'm used to) I had to deal with a mistake Home Depot made when delivering the materials for our basement renos, bring up the materials they messed up on and bring the other ones down later (it's not overly heavy but it's a shower base so need too ppl for transport... and remember hubby's working lol )

To top it all off I have been battling THE worst migraine I've had in years.... not cool at all ... darkness and silence doesn't happen with a 4.5 yr old and a 22 month old and a 8 mo old lol so momma can't call in sick.

I am now happy to report that my daughter's homework is done and I have 3 squeaky clean babies sleeping and momma is going to prioritize sleep over working out. I need tomorrow to be better :)

So yes do we all have goals, and challenges of course... but at the end of the day we're all human and we all have crappy days ... my win today is instead of diving into the junk food tonight I took a few minutes to make myself something healthy to eat :)

Good night everyone xoxox

and ps I wish I could show you my daughter's school project lol (jk class) it looks horrible but she is totally proud of it hihihi
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 what a day!! And yeah for finding the positive! That’s what I always do too! My husband is a elementary teacher and he said that is A++ !!!
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 138.2
    Week 1 (Apr 01): 137.6
    Week 2 (Apr 08): 139.0
    Week 3 (Apr 15):
    Week 4 (Apr 22):
    Week 5 (Apr 29):
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    April 4, 2018 8:55AM
    Hi! Here's my 2nd week
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight : 152.6
    Week 1 : 151.6
    Week 2 : 150.0
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 I hope your migraine has passed and you’re feeling better today. I remember the days of having 3 little ones and the demands that must be met. Hang in there...it is SO worth it!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    lar25473 wrote: »
    @Djou11 I'm trying hard to encourage myself!! But I feel bad for not losing weight. It's a daily source of anxiety for me.

Have you done your measurements? I know that helps me when the scale doesn’t move.

I've actually never tried that before! I will start doing that. Do you have any tips on accurate measurements or can you recommend me a good guide for accuracy??

You know what sucks is that two days AFTER my weigh in I lost 1.6 pounds :rage::lol:
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Username: tslose
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight 178.8
    Week 1
    Week 2 179.6
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5

Willl do Better
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: @lositall
    Starting weight 248
    weigh in day Wednesday
    April 4 247.8
    April 11 247
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    As much as holidays are nice and the alarms can be turned off. Both things are the start to me becoming lazy and I've over eaten all this week and sat on my bum most of the time apart from a few days.
    Turning off alarms has caused me to get up late every day despite waking around 6am or earlier,go back to sleep then don't wake till 10.
    I decided that was ending and warned my daughter. She knows too well she'll be a miserable madam on Monday if not as it all catches up with her.
    So I'm expecting the scale to say bad things this week.
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone -- hope everyone is having a great week.
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight : 310.4

Week 1 : 311.4 (up one pound -- too much Easter)

Week 2 : 307.6 (a lot more focus this week provides a much better result. Now the trick is to do it two weeks in a row)

Week 3 :
    Week 4:
  • wyhorzegal
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @lar25473 there are lots of measurement charts you can get for free. I like to keep it simple and don't measure every part of my body. Here is the one i use.
    29nyyz068ejw.png
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty vacations are the best! I agree once you get out of your habits, its hard to get back. I have to reward myself, like ok you can watch this movie but first you have to workout or take a 30 min walk:)

@mlhopp93 nice loss! keep up the great work!

This discussion has been closed.