TEAM: Flab u Less (April)

Options

Replies

• Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Friendly reminder last day to post week 2 weigh ins :)

I am personally not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :(
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Username: aganey
    Weigh in day: friday
    Starting weight : 186.6
    Week 1 : 187.6
    Week 2 : 187.6
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:

No change in my weight this week. I'm ok with that because tom is here right now. Hopefully my number drops next week because I tend to retain alot of water during tom.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lovely sunny day.
    I suddenly sprung into action about 4:30pm (UK) and spent 3 hours gardening (cutting the lawns mostly,I have 2 good size gardens. Front and back)
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty , I'll agree. It was a gorgeous. i also did 3 hours of gardening and got all my planters and soil ready for planting. Now in the planning stages of what flowers I will be planting this year.I'm changing my curb appeal. Will be planting some "green velvet boxwood shrubs"
  • Djou11
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty and @12774 totally jealous over here we've been hit by a freezing rain and high winds storm all day yesterday and supposed to be the same today... totally fed up with winter
  • kafsha25
    kafsha25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sorry forgot to update! my weight on Wednesday 4/11 was 204.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Username: frens0614
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight : 155
    Week 1 : 155
    Week 2 : 153.4
    Week 3 : 156
    Week 4:

Im really disappointed in myself. I was doing ok with my diet, trying to stick to a routine, but then I went on vacation to a wedding last Wednesday to today and I let myself fall apart. My husband and I are long distance, so whenever I see him, I stay up so much later than I normally do and I just eat nonstop to help me keep my eyes open. We also were at a hotel so we had to eat out a lot, and even though I made fine choices at the restaurants, the wedding was my downfall. I’m so frustrated and just wish I could have more self control :(. I’m leaving town again on Wednesday for a beach trip and am just praying i have the focus to not fall back even more. I’m out of town every single wed-sun until mid July so I need to figure out how to make this work when the meals and my sleeping schedule are out of my control. I would appreciate any suggestions! :/
  • Djou11
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Mar 25):197.5
    Week 1 (April 01): 195.9 (-1.6)
    Week 2 (April 08): 194.4 (-1.5)
    Week 3 (April 15): 196.1 (+1.7)
    Week 4 (April 22):

As I said earlier was dreading this weigh in. Sorry team, I came off Keto and put on some weight back due to retaining water. I'm starting a new program this week so hopefully steady loss from this point on.

I want to just congratulate everyone who posted weigh ins this week. It's not always easy to be brave and post and make ourselves vulnerable to judgment, but remember this is a safe zone :)

Also I'm giving a few weeks to think about it but if one of you is interested in becoming co-captain and give me a hand in cheering everyone up that would be nice :)@wyhorzegal you interested ?

Have a great week my friends and may this winter be over soon :)
  • Djou11
    Options

Frens0614 wrote: »
    Username: frens0614
    I’m out of town every single wed-sun until mid July so I need to figure out how to make this work when the meals and my sleeping schedule are out of my control. I would appreciate any suggestions! :/

Are you staying at hotels ? Is there a possibility of access to a fridge? kitchenette? I think my best advice would be to actually meal plan and try to have at least breakfast and lunch planned and log everything in mfp diligently so that when dinner comes you know where you sit for calorie allowance left.

• MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 150
    Week 1 (April 01): 150
    Week 2 (April 08): 148 (-2lbs)
    Week 3 (April 15): 145 (-3lbs)
    Week 4 (April 22):

I was in training this week and it seemed like all I did was eat! Maybe I’m not eating enough...no other way to explain these results...or maybe I will catch up next week! I’ll take it for now!!

• lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How is everyone??? I hope my weigh in tomorrow can be better than last week :worried:
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My week 1: 221
    Week 2: 219
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting weight : 189
    Week 1 : (April 2nd) 190
    Week 2 : (April 9th) 189.8
    Week 3 : (April 16th) 187.8
    Week 4: (April 23rd)
    Ate a bit more than I should of on the weekend as I had a mega cold with sore throat still here. Now my shoulder hurts so can't go to exercise class today. On the positive side I lost 2lbs
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Do we Monday weigh ins weigh in on the 30th aswell?
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    April week 3
    Monday
    Previous: 148.2
    Today: 148.8
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (April 16/18)
    Last week's weight: 162
    Today's weight: 162

Have a wonderful week everyone.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    lar25473
    Week 1 (April 2): 196.2
    Week 2 (April 9): 196.6
    Week 3 (April 16): 194 :):):)
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Username: Lesscookies1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight : ??
    Current Weight: 137.5
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    How is everyone??? I hope my weigh in tomorrow can be better than last week :worried:

I think Easter caused a lot of bad weigh in. I'm hoping to leave a good loss this week. Probably backfire now I've written.
    I normally can't tell anyone what my plans are because I seem to mess them up once I tell anyone. Today was good though as the weather was nice enough to get washing hung outside. Things are looking up at the moment. Oh and finally got veg seeds sowed. Seriously want loads of lettuce growing this year so I don't have to buy any.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @SavannahS2016 I hope you feel better! take care of your shoulder, i hate when I can't do things when I get hurt and always over do it to early and end up worse then before! haha so take care of yourself!

@MiltonBuddy great loss! keep up the great work:)

@lar25473 see you had a great weigh in! I love when you aren't sure and then you get all excited cause it shows SOME of your hard work! ;)

@stacybaker707 great loss! What are doing for your weight loss program?

@dheliason how are you? Things going good? :)

@NationalCapital I hope you have a great week too! Today the sun is shining:) Tomorrow its going to snow again:( But then maybe some more sun later in the week.

@ToadstoolBetty love you have a veggie garden! my mom has all our seeds started in a green house, but we are still getting snow and freezing at night. But there are some signs of green popping up!

@Frens0614 uggh traveling is so hard! I just do lots of walking every chance I get! The last trip I was in DC for 6 days no fridge! I just made the best choices I could with what I had. And did lots of walking! :)

@Djou11 I sent you a message:) and good luck with the new program you will have to keep us updated!
This discussion has been closed.