TEAM: Flab u Less (April)

Options

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am hoping the scale will be forgiving this week. I haven't been bad with food (maybe not eating enough?) but exercise has been off;( Its baby time at my little farm and I haven't had more then 2 hours sleep in a row for over a week! 2 sets of kids (goats) and one set of lambs are in my house being bottle fed. Mothers with more then twins I have no idea how you do it! haha I did get a little break and work some horses yesterday afternoon, but i looks like snow again tomorrow:( uggh

Have a great healthy week everyone!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,187 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    I am hoping the scale will be forgiving this week. I haven't been bad with food (maybe not eating enough?) but exercise has been off;( Its baby time at my little farm and I haven't had more then 2 hours sleep in a row for over a week! 2 sets of kids (goats) and one set of lambs are in my house being bottle fed. Mothers with more then twins I have no idea how you do it! haha I did get a little break and work some horses yesterday afternoon, but i looks like snow again tomorrow:( uggh

Have a great healthy week everyone!

Ahhh that is amazing! You're a good soul for taking such care of them! Lack of sleep and stress is not good. Hang in there.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 and @wyhorzegal Thanks for the advice and encouragement. I normally always meal plan breakfast and lunch but then I have a weakness for trying desserts in new places or snacks that I normally wouldn't "allow" when I'm home, and that's where I fall off the bandwagon. I definitely just need to treat being away as if I'm still at home, and yes @wyhorzegal, I will make an extra effort to walk a ton! Thank you!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    April Week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 222
    Current Weight: 222

Well, I didn't gain but wish I could get the scale moving in the right direction.
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 138.2
    Week 1 (Apr 01): 137.6
    Week 2 (Apr 08): 139.0
    Week 3 (Apr 15): 137.4
    Week 4 (Apr 22):
    Week 5 (Apr 29):
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What a day yesterday! We had this big ice storm. So many trees snapped. At least the temperature was more on the + side than the - side. This morning, most side walks are clear. Hopefully spring will be here soon.
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @wyhorzegal thank you! I am doing keto and going to the gym 6/7 days a week.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    April Week 3
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 218.2
    Current Weight: 217.4

I was down to 215.2 last Thursday, but I am retaining some water. Gotta get more fluids and I need to watch my sodium intake. Hope everyone has a good week!

• wyhorzegal
    Options
    @JulieAL1969 thank you! ;) I love all my little animals, even if it sometimes stressful! One more Ewe and I am done lambing this year;)

@WA_Teacher Hang in there, remember the scale doesn't always tell the truth. I do measurements once a month too.

@koirakoira nice loss this week! :) Ice storms are horrible! I hope the sun comes out and starts to melt things.

@stacybaker707 Great job on going to the gym! I am just learning to love the gym. :) but now the weather is getting nice and feel myself not wanting to go so I can play outside.

@bisonpitcher - sodium gets me alot too, and its always the weirdest things that are packed full of it:( uuggh Have a great week:)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    I am sitting here in my office watching it snow:( yesterday was beautiful I even did a extra short walk around the place before dark. Then the wind came up and bang...snow

Only have one more ewe left:) yay...and one little mini goat but she is 6 weeks out so I will not get to excited about her for a while.

Have a great day everyone!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Username 12774
    Weigh in day. Tuesday
    Starting weight 2018.....194.4lbs
    Week#1.....197.1 :'(:'(:'(
    Week#2.....193.0 :D:D:D
    Week#3.....191.5 :):)
    Week#4.....
    Loss/gain this week(-1.5)
    Total loss/gain this month(-5.6)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @12774 WOW!!! your doing great! keep up all the hard work! ;)
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone so sorry been MIA for a few days ... I promise I will answer /comment on all your posts tomorrow... xoxo
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 217
    Week 1 (April 01): no scale available
    Week 2 (April 08): 217.8
    Week 3 (April 15): 218.4
    Week 4 (April 22)
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: April, Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 169.1
    Today's Weight: 170.0

Went out of town for the weekend (Fri - Mon). Totally forgot to post my progress. I had a computer and everything and just, plain forgot. If it's not too late, here's my number. Not that it's all that great but I have to stay accountable.
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    April 4, 2018 8:55AM
    I dont like excuses but here's mine, lol. I spent 4 of the last 7 days in the Hospital. I gained 10lbs of fluid in that 4 days from a few IVs. I got out monday and I know it will come off as its water weight but I really, really, really hate seeing that number go in the wrong direction. Unfortunately I will not be doing much exercise this week either as I am still recovering but I will do my best.
    Username: jamesfamily4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting weight : 152.6
    Week 1 : 151.6
    Week 2 : 150.0
    Week 3 :151.2
    Week 4:
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @Djou11 life can get crazy for sure! hope all is well:)

@leni1us thats why i love this group helps keep us accountable!

@jamesfamily4 I hope your doing better!!! Take care of yourself:) Take it slow and work your way back.

• wyhorzegal
    Options
    I woke up to lots of little crying babies, (goats and lambs) got my goat milked got everyone fed and still made it to work 30 minutes early. So I did a workout in my office before everyone got here this morning:) The sun is shining and l hope everyone has a wonderful healthy day!
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @Djou11 yes you can message me, I sent on to you through MFP??? Or at least I thought I did haha
This discussion has been closed.