TEAM: Flab u Less (April)

Options

Replies

• lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    lar25473 wrote: »
    Hi!!! Do we weigh in today? Or is that next Sunday?
    Hi @lar25473 if you're weigh in are Sunday, yes you start week 1 today

Next Sunday if your weigh in day is Sunday for week 1 as they already have your start weight.

Okay my weigh in day is Monday so then I’d post next Monday since I already wrote my starting weight?
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    @Djou11, thanks for being our new team captain.
    I have been on MFP since Aug 2012 and have lost a couple of lbs here and there,but 2017 was the best year of my life. I lost a whopping 52 lbs. Unfortunately, I got derailed over the past Thanksgiving and Xmas holidays and regained 8 lbs which I have been trying to lose for the past 3 months. I go to the gym about 4 days a week but I need to overcome my love for my savory crunchy snacks. My goal for this year is to lose another 20 lbs and I know that I can do it.
    My weigh in day is Tuesdays
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I am excited to start this challenge and get to know some of you!
    I'm Stacy, 31, and have two boys ages 10 and 8. I had been a stay-at-home mom for 10 years and started working at my kids' school part time to get out of the house. I used MFP a few years ago to lose 30 pounds in about two months but I gained it ALL back! Been going to the gym for a week and eating clean, starting low carb today!
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dheliason
    April week 1
    Monday
    Previous wt: 148.3
    Today’s at: 147.5
  • tthomson1979
    tthomson1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Sunday
    Previous 148.2
    Current 147
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Next Sunday if your weigh in day is Sunday for week 1 as they already have your start weight.

Okay my weigh in day is Monday so then I’d post next Monday since I already wrote my starting weight?

@lar25473 I can keep your starting weight for today's weigh in if you want but technically your starting weight would have been your weight on Saturday March 31st. If you wait until next Monday (April 9th) that will be your weight for week 2
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (Mar 25): 138.2
    Week 1 (Apr 01): 137.6
    Week 2 (Apr 08):
    Week 3 (Apr 15):
    Week 4 (Apr 22):
    Week 5 (Apr 29):
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

@lar25473 I can keep your starting weight for today's weigh in if you want but technically your starting weight would have been your weight on Saturday March 31st. If you wait until next Monday (April 9th) that will be your weight for week 2

Ok good to know. I'll weigh in today.

Starting weight on March 31: 196
    Week 1 (april 1): 196.2
  • Djou11
    Options
    Week 1 - Sunday
    Previous 148.2
    Current 147

@tthomson1979 I have you on the spreadsheet for Thursday weigh ins do you wish to switch it for Sundays?
  • Djou11
    Options

@kafsha25 welcome aboard please send us a msg the next time you have an urge to go on that eating spree, maybe we can help you stall it a bit :wink:

@leni1us together we're capable of great things. Thanks for sticking with us ;)
  • Djou11
    Options
    @12774 we're all here for you, and I'm pretty sure we can all relate to getting derailed. the important thing is you're still here, sharing and cheering yourself and others :) We've got your back for that 20lbs yearly goal.

@stacybaker707 Welcome to the group and rest assure we're here for you. If you have any questions about the low carb feel free to msg me, You've got this !!

@wyhorzegal Oh no not snow again, I'm so looking forward to summer too. I'm so happy for you for being able to run and jump those fences ;) it's a very rewarding feeling to reap the benefits of such hard work :)

And now that Easter weekend is behind us, Hide that chocolate, freeze the left over food so you're not tempted to eat it all at once :smiley: and together let's make this week a good one.

For the new comers here is what a lot of us do for weigh in, feel free to copy paste ( I keep mine in a note on my phone where I can just update and post here on weigh in days)

Username: (insert your user name)
    Weigh in day: (insert yours here)
    Starting weight (March 31st):
    Week 1(April --):
    Week 2 (April --):
    Week 3 (April --):
    Week 4 (April --):

For my dedicated roll over from last month we came in second place for the week 4 results Whooot whoot!!

I also want to congratulate @jamesfamily4 , @StephanieChicago and @nebslp for their amazing loss in March. Congrats to everyone that despise ups and downs are still with us, growing strong.

If any of you are on fitbit feel free to add me with the following email address juliebernier11@gmail.com
  • Djou11
    edited April 2018
    Options
    y1dntsxjvvuq.jpg
    Mini Daily Challenge

Water intake let's all try to drink at least half our weights in ounces today...

personal goal 100 oz
    only 30 down ... so bottoms up peeps :)
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Started keto yesterday and I'm down another pound! So exciting!
  • Djou11
    Options
    Started keto yesterday and I'm down another pound! So exciting!

Drink tons of water and make sure to replace your electrolytes :smiley:
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Week #1
    Weigh in day. Tuesday
    Last week 192.2
    This week 197.1 :'(:'(:'(
  • Djou11
    Options
    @12774 don't cry, keep your head high and keep pushing through :)

• Djou11
    Options
    @NationalCapital great loss :) awesome job have yourself a great week as well :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    How did you Mini Daily Challenge go??
    I am happy to report that I forced down the last few ounces of water a few minutes ago... a total of 100 oz of H2O :)

Friendly reminder to my Sunday, Monday and Tuesday weigh ins ... still missing quite a few of you guys :) Let's see those numbers :)

This discussion has been closed.