TEAM: Flab u Less (March)

Options

Replies

• shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    Hi everyone happy to see you all back here :)
    It's my second month with this challenge group and I hope it will be better than last month for me... being at home with the kiddos always gives me access to food and I tend to overeat... I start each day decent and end up going over my calorie count by the end of the day.

To all of you that don't know how to add friends on fitbit... it's super easy
    1- open fitbit app
    2-click on +
    3-add friend
    4-enter email address (mine is juliebernier11@gmail.com feel free to add me if you wish

Let's have an awesome month together :)

Thank you so much, I will have to get on my fitbit account and ad you. I know there are different challenges friends can do I just haven't looked into it yet.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey from NY, I am psyched to be here! You all have inspired me to get my old fitbit out (maybe Ill splurge on a new one!) I am sure they are better now. I am also trying to get to the pool to swim laps 3x per week. I am really determined to be done with this weight once and for all.
    My plan is to be at goal by my nieces wedding August 25! I ordered dress 2 sizes too small today for the wedding lol! I adore it and will hang it up where I can see if for motivation!

Thanks Craig for doing all this work!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am Kim from FL. I am struggling with weight loss and seem to keep getting sick. A few weeks ago I had the flu, got over that and now I think I have a sinus infection from allergies. OMG I just want to feel better. I am a mother of 2 kids,17 and 7 and a Girl Scout leader. Oh and I’m moving in June so I’m looking into buy a home as well. I hope I can get back into a routine soon, but for now I am taking 1 day at a time! Welcome to all the new team members and all of our returning members as well. Let’s get this show on the road!!
  • shawna357
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Hey from NY, I am psyched to be here! You all have inspired me to get my old fitbit out (maybe Ill splurge on a new one!) I am sure they are better now. I am also trying to get to the pool to swim laps 3x per week. I am really determined to be done with this weight once and for all.
    My plan is to be at goal by my nieces wedding August 25! I ordered dress 2 sizes too small today for the wedding lol! I adore it and will hang it up where I can see if for motivation!

Thanks Craig for doing all this work!

Welcome to our team. That is an awesome goal and wow already buying the dress and hanging it up is great motivation.
  • shawna357
    Options
    I am Kim from FL. I am struggling with weight loss and seem to keep getting sick. A few weeks ago I had the flu, got over that and now I think I have a sinus infection from allergies. OMG I just want to feel better. I am a mother of 2 kids,17 and 7 and a Girl Scout leader. Oh and I’m moving in June so I’m looking into buy a home as well. I hope I can get back into a routine soon, but for now I am taking 1 day at a time! Welcome to all the new team members and all of our returning members as well. Let’s get this show on the road!!

I am sorry you keep getting sick. I hope you do start feeling better. It is great to have you for March and I am hoping to see great results for everyone.
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I am excited to be on a team and ready to get moving. I'm from a town near Edmonton Alberta, Canada. Main exercises include boot camp and curling. Today its -10 celsius with the threat of a major snow storm, its been a long winter. I started this journey in January and I'm looking for support to continue it. I am gear fit pro user connected to s health.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Hi all. Matt from Indianapolis. Waiting for spring while working on healthy habits. Excited to be part of the team.

Glad to have you, Matt. Welcome to the team. This is only my second month with the challenge but I love it. Great group of people all headed in the same direction - toward a healthy lifestyle and toward shedding unwanted weight.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @lositall great to have you on our team. I hope you find the encouragement from everyone to help you along your journey.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Got my fitness tracker yesterday but set it up today around 11 this morning. Since then I have walked 5,724 steps all inside my house because I didn’t leave it today. I’m anxious to hit 10k steps and hopefully make that a daily habit! I want to set myself some goals for March. I may be trying to over achieve but I really want to make this my norm even if it takes a couple of months to fully get there so here goes:

10k steps. Every. Single. Day

30 minute Barre workout on you tube 3 times a week

72 oz of water everyday

Stay in calories everyday without eating back exercise calories on most days

What are some of your goals for March?

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Got my fitness tracker yesterday but set it up today around 11 this morning. Since then I have walked 5,724 steps all inside my house because I didn’t leave it today. I’m anxious to hit 10k steps and hopefully make that a daily habit! I want to set myself some goals for March. I may be trying to over achieve but I really want to make this my norm even if it takes a couple of months to fully get there so here goes:

72 oz of water everyday

Our goals are the same. 10,000 steps every day. Even if I dont feel like it, or it's late and I havent gotten all those steps. I've done well this week. All 7 days I have reached over 10,000 steps.
    I have to have more water. I need to buy a big jug for work; otherwise I just don't walk to the sink to fill up. The sink is far from my classroom.
    Great job walking in house ! Do whatever it takes to reach your goals:)
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options

72 oz of water everyday

Our goals are the same. 10,000 steps every day. Even if I dont feel like it, or it's late and I havent gotten all those steps. I've done well this week. All 7 days I have reached over 10,000 steps.
    I have to have more water. I need to buy a big jug for work; otherwise I just don't walk to the sink to fill up. The sink is far from my classroom.
    Great job walking in house ! Do whatever it takes to reach your goals:)

Wow that’s great you get 10k a day! I have a toddler with me 24/7 so if the weather is too cold for her, we don’t go walk, but I’m trying to not be lazy on those days and walk in my house while she naps or while I’m waiting on dinner to cook. At least that’s my plan. Also, I have a 24oz Tervis cup and I try my best to fill it 3 times a day which would be 72 ounces. Most days I drink 2. Working on it though.
  • shawna357
    Options
    @JulieAL1969 and @aganey those are awesome goals. I am lucky to get 8,000 steps a day. @aganey like you I have had to walk in my house or even run. I have this hallway and set my microwave times and run it during commercials I run or speed walk lol. Water, I have a 32 oz water bottle and try to fill it up three times a day but usually only two and a couple of glasses here or there. Again awesome goals.
  • jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Veronica from Rochester NY. I am a nurse, I have am married for 15 years, and we have 2 children. I have lost almost 70lbs in the last year and hope to reach my goal of 126 by September. My motivation is 2 fold. I want to loose weight for me. I have a goal of running in a run Disney event( oh ya did I mention that I am Disney crazy,lol) My second motivation is my 10 year old son, who now weighs more than me. He has started walking with me and we go to the YMCA togther. I need to set a great example for him and I need him to be healthy.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Hi! Veronica from Rochester NY. I am a nurse, I have am married for 15 years, and we have 2 children. I have lost almost 70lbs in the last year and hope to reach my goal of 126 by September. My motivation is 2 fold. I want to loose weight for me. I have a goal of running in a run Disney event( oh ya did I mention that I am Disney crazy,lol) My second motivation is my 10 year old son, who now weighs more than me. He has started walking with me and we go to the YMCA togther. I need to set a great example for him and I need him to be healthy.

Hi, welcome to our team. Children can be a great motivation to lose weight and live healthier.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in and say I met my 10k steps for the day! Trying for this to be a daily thing.

Awesome, way to go.
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys so inspired by all the activity. I have been "lucky" enough to be shoveling lots of snow. Just wondering is this where we enter our Sunday weigh ins?
  • shawna357
    Options
    lositall wrote: »
    Hey guys so inspired by all the activity. I have been "lucky" enough to be shoveling lots of snow. Just wondering is this where we enter our Sunday weigh ins?

Yes this is where you enter your weigh ins and then it will be added to the spreadsheet.
  • newtomfp65
    newtomfp65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I’m 52 from Montreal. I’m 171 lbs and have to lose at least 30 lbs. my goals are to log in my food everyday and exercise at least four days a week. I’m very excited to start my journey.
This discussion has been closed.