Options
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in week: March week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 312.4
    Todays Weight: 310.8
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Had to chip away at the ice and snow and that's my exercise for today.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal
    Previous Week's weight: 221.2
    Todays Weight: 218.2
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    We are supposed to have 5 days in a row that the sun will be out and over 40! I also have the next 5 days off from work:) My goal is at least 3 of them days my butt will be in the saddle! (I wonder if my horse will can tell I have lost almost 30 pounds?) Hopefully I can stay on track! then next week I leave for DC for a week for work! I am super worried about eating, working out and not being on my schedule. Its life? right? I can handle what is thrown at me!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a great month we had in February!! We can win again and post great results! I know I am a week late, but glad to be taking part again this month!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been eating over my calories and when I do that, I hide in shame. I have been definitely moving around more though. The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately and my husband, the kids and I have been enjoying our afternoons outside until dark everyday. Needless to say this leads to quick not so healthy foods. My husband has been off the past 7 days and he goes back to work tomorrow evening so hopefully I will try to do better. When he's on his 7 day stretch (he does shift work) I usually bake a couple of homemade desserts because he loves them and apparently so do I because I CANNOT STAY AWAY lol. Plus it's the week leading up to tom for me and that's usually when my hangry cravings come. I'm scared to see the scale tomorrow for weigh in.
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    WA_Teacher
    March Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 216
    Current Weight: 220

Sorry this is late but I've been away for a workshop since Saturday and I'm just getting home. It was a great time but a bad week of eating and no exercise. My hope is this weekend I'll be able to get back on track.

It's okay, I can relate to struggling and try to get back on track. My mind has been all over the place ever since I got home from my dad's. Hang in there, we can do this.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    @shawna357 sorry for being so late this week... I sent you a pm but you might not have gotten it

Username: Djou11
    Weigh in day: Sunday morning
    Starting weight (Feb 25): 198.8
    Week 1 (Mar 04): 201.4
    Week 2 (Mar 11):
    Week 3 (Mar 18):
    Week 4 (Mar 25):

Struggling with emotional eating/not eating... when I get down emotionally I tend to not eat for longer periods of time which shuts down my metabolism and then I crave junk food to compensate... taking one day at a time and trying to stay positive and motivated :)

The struggle is real 5gi5rbp7tjg5.png

I did not get your pm but your weight has a bean posted. Emotional eating or eating while being bored are rough. Then tricking ourselves by not eating seems like the pounds come back quicker. You are defintly right, the struggle is real. Just remember why you started this journey and don't quit, because you are not alone.
  • shawna357
    Options
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Username: mhopp93
    Previous Week's weight: 312.4
    Todays Weight: 310.8

Way to go.
  • shawna357
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    Had to chip away at the ice and snow and that's my exercise for today.

It snowed here too, not as bad though but so ready for the warm weather to come and stay around longer.
  • shawna357
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    wyhorzegal
    Previous Week's weight: 221.2
    Todays Weight: 218.2

Awesome! Horseback riding sounds fun, enjoy those days and safe travels on your trip.
  • shawna357
    Options
    tomedog wrote: »
    What a great month we had in February!! We can win again and post great results! I know I am a week late, but glad to be taking part again this month!

I am glad you stayed on for another month.
  • shawna357
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been eating over my calories and when I do that, I hide in shame. I have been definitely moving around more though. The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately and my husband, the kids and I have been enjoying our afternoons outside until dark everyday. Needless to say this leads to quick not so healthy foods. My husband has been off the past 7 days and he goes back to work tomorrow evening so hopefully I will try to do better. When he's on his 7 day stretch (he does shift work) I usually bake a couple of homemade desserts because he loves them and apparently so do I because I CANNOT STAY AWAY lol. Plus it's the week leading up to tom for me and that's usually when my hangry cravings come. I'm scared to see the scale tomorrow for weigh in.

I find that weekend's are the worse when it comes to food because we always eat out once or twice and there is usually no schuedule we just go. Then I beat myself all week just to face it the next weekend lol
  • shawna357
    Options
    Okay team, I weigh in tomorrow and am freaking out. I can encourage and cheer all day but losing weight has been a struggle. Again I take no credit for the month of Feb that was all the team and their awesome losses. I am happy to be a leader but letting you all down and I am sorry for that.
    Life has hit hard and I am slow about getting up but I will because the fight is not over and I have not been knocked completely. Have a blessed evening.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Username: StephanieChicago
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 301
    Today's Weight: 295.8

It felt really good to do everything I was supposed to and have it show on the scale. Never seeing a 3 in front of my weight again.

Way to go, that is an awesome loss.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Well team, I warned ya last night it would not be good.

shawna357
    Week 1
    Friday
    P.W. 202
    C.W. 205
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Username: tomedog
    Week 1 weigh in
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 234.7
    Current weight: 232.8

March is the month to make it happen!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: March, Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 171.4
    Today's Weight: 170.4

Focus is on water. I get so busy at work, lunch rolls around and I realize, I never filled up my water bottle! Now I bring it to work full and go from there.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    shawna357 wrote: »
    Well team, I warned ya last night it would not be good.

shawna357
    Week 1
    Friday
    P.W. 202
    C.W. 205

We are all in this together. There's gonna be bumps in the road (sometimes big ones) but we gotta brush it off and get back on track. If it was easy, everyone would be healthy and at their ideal weight.
This discussion has been closed.