March Challenge!!

Options
chinatowninchina
chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
edited April 2018 in Social Groups
So here we are again a new month, a new challenge but the old spreadsheet!

So don't look for a new one of those, but continue to post your weight on the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' which Nikki will update and report back on!

For anyone new out there, feel very welcome to join, we usually post our weigh Sundays and use the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' also in 'Announcements' to track weight.

We use this thread to encourage each other and to add our weight as well if we want to and generally chat!

It's fun and it's been working and we've lost a shed load of weight between us. It seems to keep us going and even if we go up occasionally (and who doesn't!) we get back to it and continue the journey.

So here we go!

Wednesday 28th February

Sunday 03/04
Sunday 03/11
Sunday 03/18
Sunday 03/25
and Saturday 03/31 For those who like the complete month!

Replies

• Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure.....
    Wednesday 28th February

Sunday 03/04
    Sunday 03/11
    Sunday 03/18
    Sunday 03/25
    Saturday 03/31
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thanks for doing this again. I <3 this one month approach. I also <3 Nikki’s companion spreadsheet.

111636681.png
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    January 1: 266
    January 31: 249
    February 27: 240.5

March Goal: 229

Sunday 03/04:
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:

I'm excited for the new month to start!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stormywxs288 Love that tee shirt!!
  • audreyhase
    audreyhase Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    March Goal: 170

Sunday 03/04:
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @audreyhase Welcome!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    March Goal: Build Muscles. AND 8 pull ups. I am at 4 now haha

Start weight- 10/17- 184

February 28th-129

Sunday 03/04:
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:
    LOVE the Keto Way!!!!
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    LOVE the Keto Way!!!!

HaideeJo how would you like to turn your March Goal into a challenge? I'm curently at 0 pull ups. I would like to get to 8 also. I purpose a challenge to you and anyone else to get to 8 pull ups by the end of March.

I <3 Keto too!

• cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, but still on plan with keto. I had a week-long vacation on the beach with my family fully expecting to gain back most of the 7 pounds I've lost since January. We were at a beach house where we could bring in our own food and so I was able to better control what I ate. I did great until the last two days when we were not buying new food and trying to eat up all the leftovers, so had to eat pizza and other high-carb stuff, but when I got back home and on the scale there was no gain! Yay! Today I'm down another half a pound so I feel like I won that challenge! Here's to another month!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Start Weight: 182
    March Goal: 172

Sunday 03/04:
    Sunday 03/11:
    Sunday 03/18:
    Sunday 03/25:
    Saturday 31st:
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well let me get on here before there are too many replies. I'm working toward an 8lb loss for March. Do-able for me.

Feb 28th - 194.8
    March 4th
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st

(Oooooo lots of weigh-ins in March...Who else is excited?!)
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    LOVE the Keto Way!!!!

HaideeJo how would you like to turn your March Goal into a challenge? I'm curently at 0 pull ups. I would like to get to 8 also. I purpose a challenge to you and anyone else to get to 8 pull ups by the end of March.

I <3 Keto too!

I'm totally in, let's do it!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @cbishop7777 welcome back and that is most certainly an achievement! @NikkiJRM I know so many, many days to get on the scales! @eggfooyamyam welcome! @HaideeJo13 wot you still loosing, you're gonna disappear!
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    I am not trying to anymore. It's crazy what this diet does. It lirerally takes care of all your fat. I can actually feel my ab muscles under my skin instead of under my fat haha. I'm starting to eat more and working out. Just letting my body do what it wants to do. I am excited to see what my body can do with some muscle on it.
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    One thing I was thinking about today was how miserable I was 4 months ago. And how loooooooooong this journey felt like it was going to be when i first started. Thinking about losing 50 lbs or more can be so overwhelming. And now I think about how happy i am, how healthy I am. And how if I stick with it I will never have to face losing 50+ lbs ever again. Some days sucks, some days are hard, but It is so dang worth it. No matter how much weight you need to lose and how long you feel like it is going to take. Do it! You will not regret it!!!
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Keto Way!!!!

I <3 Keto too!

I'm down...or is that up!? I probably can't hold on to a bar long enough to do half of one but I'm happy to try...a lot! Lol
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Feb 28th - 233.6
    March 4th
    March 11th
    March 18th
    March 25th
    March 31st

I know its a stretch since my losses have slowed down, but my March goal is 8.4lbs. I'd like to see 225 :)
  • Koso2006
    Koso2006 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thursday 03/01: 222.8

Sunday 03/04
    Sunday 03/11
    Sunday 03/18
    Sunday 03/25
    Saturday 03/31

Went up a little over the past couple of days. Have not been watching what I have been eating like I should. Time to get back to basics.
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    One thing I was thinking about today was how miserable I was 4 months ago. Thinking about losing 50 lbs or more can be so overwhelming. And now I think about how happy i am, Do it! You will not regret it!!!

You are my inspiration. I tried a pull up yesterday and confirmed that I am on zero pull ups. However, I'm going to start a relentless attack on my pull up bar today so I can meet you at 8 by the end of March. Is there anyone else out there willing to join our pull up challenge. You don't have to go for 8. Pull ups are hard! Even one real pull up could be a worthy challenge. Set a goal and join us.

• 0426Jamie
    0426Jamie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am also in for March! Have seen great progress in January and February :). I am doing a diet bet this month, so my goal is to lose 4% of my body weight...with my weigh in on the 2nd.