March 04
    March 11
    March 18
    March 25
    March 31
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I agree pull ups are hard!!! I also agree challenging your self to any pull ups at all is huge lol. I saw a chick the other day at the guy just busting them out. I couldn't help but stare in awe. I was like a little girl seeing a princess for the first time. Lmao. All I could think was, I wanna be like her!! Her arms looked phenomenal. So the mission is on :wink:
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    03/1 : 176.4
    03/8:
    03/15:
    03/22:
    03/29:

cant access the spreadsheet. wht should i do?
    also how do i enable a ticker to my account?
    Thank you!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @noorapu1000 Nikki will add you to the spread sheet I'm sure and you can also post here weekly, no idea what a ticker is, maybe someone else can answer that!
    @zoila6796 you answered your own question! Welcome!
  • noorapu1000
    Options
    thanks!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I have an idea to expand our exercise challenge HaideeJo. We’ve already picked pull ups (8) and I think we should stay with that. However, pull ups (So Hard!) cuts a bunch of our keto friends out of this challenge. How about we change our challenge to: Pick an exercise you currently can’t do and challenge yourself to Get-R-Done by the end of March.

For example: Push ups or Tree pose for 30 seconds or walk 1 mile. Everyone knows an exercise they’ve been unable to do for a while and deep down inside want’s to be fit enough to do again. The challenge will be to pick an exercise you currently can't do, tell us what it is, and report on your progress towards accomplishing it for the rest of the month.

You’re going to hear from HaideeJo, Nikki and I as we Get-R-Done with Pull ups. Who’s brave enough to join us with a Get-R-Done exercise of your choice?
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    also how do i enable a ticker to my account?
    Thank you!

Toward the top of the page on your home page there is a tab titled APPS. Click on that tab and you'll see another tab on the APP Page titled tickers. click that tab and the next page should talk you through setting up a ticker.

• noorapu1000
    Options
    67610239.png
  • noorapu1000
    Options
    yes ! thank you stormywxs288!

67610239.png

• NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @noorapu1000 Send me a message with your email and I will send you the direct link to the Spreadsheet. The issue is the mfp browser. Once you open it from another browser or app you should be able to access it when ever you like.
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Heck yea I am totally in!! I'm thinking 8 pull ups... and plank for a certain amount of time. I'm not sure how long I can go for now lol, I will find out tomorrow and go from there. I just ate dinner and am not about to get in plank pose :wink: I made a cauliflower mac and cheese and it was soooooooooo good. Also bunless hamburgers. My daughter is my new keto partner so instead of eating a lot of the same things like I do a lot lol I am trying to keep it interesting to keep her interested
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you had me at challenge!

my goal is to make until end of this month 5 super perfect dragon flags

one and a half i can do so far :D
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Alright. I managed a 2 min plank. Wow it kicked my booty. So... i guess maybe I will shoot for a 2 and half minute plank lol. And 8 pull ups. Or chin ups haha
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    you had me at challenge!
    my goal is to make until end of this month 5 super perfect dragon flags
    one and a half i can do so far :D

You made me look up "Dragon Flag". Wow! All I can say is be safe out there. Looking forward to hearing how that ones goes.

@HaideeJo13 Way to Go, 21/2 minute plank goal! Game On. No chin ups :/ , PULL ups. I did about 3/4 of a pull up yesterday. I'll keep tryin - 28 days to go.
  • HaideeJo13
    Options
    Got asked "how is it possible you are smaller ever time i see you?" ... KETO baby!!! It's works wonders!!!
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 You are the "Incrediable Shrinking Woman" You continue to inspire others. I just recently changed my goal from weighing 160lbs to losing 50 pounds mainly because of your story. I am an "Incrediably Shrinking Man Wanne-Be" Only 20 more lbs to go.
  • mhernandez0502
    mhernandez0502 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to Keto ( as of 2/17/18) and would love to join the challenge. What do I need to do?

Sat 02/17: 195

Sunday 03/04
    Sunday 03/11
    Sunday 03/18
    Sunday 03/25
    Saturday 03/31
  • ceemray4962
    ceemray4962 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    'm in!!
    Thurs 03/01 = 183
    shooting for 173 by 03/31

Sunday 03/04
    Sunday 03/11
    Sunday 03/18
    Sunday 03/25
    Saturday 03/31
  • HaideeJo13
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @stormywxs288 that is awesome!!! My original goal weight was 145. I am 5'4" I always settled for being at the high end of a healthy weight. This time I hit 145 within 3 months and was like why stop? Now finally my BMI is at 23 and I am so dang happy and the healthiest I have ever been. Everything is easier, working out is more fun because I am not lugging around extra body weight. I can see my muscle. I can even feel it with out a layer of fat covering it. I don't even know what this is like as an adult. I had my first daughter at 20. Third baby at 25. I managed to lose a few times but never under 140ish. Then I kind of just went back to my old ways thinking I got this I'm small now I can eat. This time FINALLY my mindset has changed. I don't want to have to lose weight again. I don't want to feel crappy and depressed like that again. I wish I would have done it so much earlier in my life!
    Thank you for saying I am an inspiration. That is definetly not soemthing I am used to :wink: it feels great! I wish I could tell anyone losing weight, keto! It will change your life. I have two people at work on board with it so far...attempting to recruiting more haha