TEAM: Run Track Minds (April)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my second month doing this challenge. I started my journey back in January when I reached my highest weight of nearly 303 pounds. I knew I had to make a change for myself and for my child...he has cerebral palsy and will need me around for a long time to come. I have a set myself multiple goals so that the end doesn't seem quite so far away. My first goal is to get under 250 pounds by the end of June! Right now I'm not getting active as much as I'd like but hoping to change that in April.
    Feel free to add me.
    Hoping we all have a great April :smile:
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    First time being here. Cw is 251.8. Hoping to make 240 by the end of April. My ultimate goal is 160 by this time 2019. Highest weight was 295. Hoping to never see that number on the scale again. Good luck!!
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am excited to be a part of this challenge. I did this challenge last year and really should have stuck with it. I started the keto diet 3 days ago, I’ve always used weight watchers since 2005. So this is a new approach for me. My highest weight was 225 in 2005. I weigh 177.6 today. My goal is to get down to 140. I work out for 30 min every morning. I’ve been doing a lot of T25 and other kickboxing/ tae bo type of videos. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first month! This is my second major attempt at weightloss. Lost 70lbs back in 2012/2013 then gained it all back :( 1/1/18 my starting weight was 225. As of today, I'm back down to 194.2. Ultimate goal is 140lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Looks like we might have a more active group this time! :smiley:
  • leannclouse
    Options
    This week is going great so far! No sugar cravings! Drinking lots of water! How is everyone doing?
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good thing you have a great week. I don't have my hopes up too much, going on easter vacation tomorrow, and that probably means lots of good food...hehe
  • leannclouse
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Good thing you have a great week. I don't have my hopes up too much, going on easter vacation tomorrow, and that probably means lots of good food...hehe

You only live once!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Not much hope for this week either. Hoping to find time to excercise. Nearly impossible with my 4 year old off school for spring break. When he's at school is usually my only free time. I work 7 days a week. We will see :wink:
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Signing in for April. I think this month I'll try adding my Jillian dvds to my routine and see if that helps me shed some lbs. I've been more focused on strength training since Jan with a couple of days on the elliptical or row machine. It's really frustrating when the scale isn't moving but the hubby is seeing changes in my body that I can't see. BUT, at least he tells me. So, I'm sticking with it. Good luck guys!
  • leannclouse
    Options
    Pecans on my spinach salad is amazing!
  • gd09
    gd09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First timer here! I started at 164lbs, I'm currently at 138 and wanting to push hard for this summer to get down to goal weight (108lbs ish) Looking forward to April, Ive not done any exercise yet- so looking forward to starting the gym to help achieve some loses! Any tips are totally welcome!
  • leannclouse
    Options
    Ate 1800 calories a little over my goal for the day. The keto diet is working well for me! Trying to stick to healthy fats but I do love cheese, and bacon
  • gd09
    gd09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So I bought a Fitbit today for starting this challenge and kinda love it! I'm basically just starting off my "workouts" by trying to get my 10,000 steps in a day. Gotta start somewhere!

:smile:
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    This is my third month with this. The last month ended up being rather rough due to some stuff that happened with my grandmother. That is all settling down now, and I can start to form an actual routine to keep me on track. I have found if I lose my routine I lose control of my life. I hope everyone is staying safe and warm with all these storms that have been charging across the country.

Later,

Maelyn
  • leannclouse
    Options
    I’ve been doing the T25 videos every morning and sometimes the power 90 video!
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what has been wrong with me the last few days. I have been craving junk like crazy. Tying hard to power through it.
This discussion has been closed.