Options

Replies

• amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    18 April 4.74 miles
    19 April 5.99 miles

MTD: 101.68/ 120 miles

Thanks @dave I have always used Ticker Factory, but will look into Lilyslim.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@PLANJ - No worries. :) Say are you trying to update Ticker Factory from more than one computer? Because Ticker Factory relies on cookies to remember your ticker. So for instance, if you create it and usually update it from your work computer or home computer and they try to update it from your laptop or tablet, the laptop or tablet won't know anything about it. It is tied to whatever device or computer you created it on. Maybe that was the issue?

@CLEPANT - Sorry to hear about your Dad's break-in!! That's so infuriating!! :angry: It may be a good idea to look into some security cameras with battery backup.

Didn't make it to the gym before work this morning, but I'm going to try to sneak away later to get a quick workout in or do it after work.

Dave
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    58.84 so far

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Thank you @darkrider42! She is feeling better mentally and getting better physically, thank goodness!! Now if we can get some spring weather!!! LOL
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    4/20
    29.29 miles
    500.84 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @clepant - that's terrible. I'm so sorry. I have a neighbor across the street, woman in her mid 50s who three years ago broke into the townhome next to me looking for prescription drugs. She went through my backyard to get to hers. They were friends, the roommate who works nights woke up and had a hard time trying to push her out of the house. Since then she's broken into three more places (one the home of the girlfriend her hubby was cheating on her with and now living with). She gets arrested but except for this past December she never has to stay in jail. That time was for 10 days. Now she and the hubby are getting divorced and I'm hoping she soon will not be able to afford the rent and have to move. Even with my alarm system, I don't feel safe. She knows I live alone.

Almost forgot - adding 1 mile today. Tomorrow is my 4 mile race. I'm hoping to run the whole thing, I started too fast last year and had to walk several times and wasn't happy with that. My achilles has been sore today so I'm taking the rest of the night on the couch with my feet up.

32.3/35

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @power0304: Yep the taper is bonkers. Do a shake out run. I run my school kids one mile run the day before just to stay loose. It helps a lot befor my big run.
    April 20: Adding 13.5 miles of walking and running
    TTD: 259 miles

exercise.png

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    04/20 - 2.0m walk with dogs

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    No miles today. Started getting sick at work last night and woke up this afternoon with a headache from hell. Four Excedrin and a monster later, the headache is starting to subside. No I just have to put my intestines back together. Good thing I've got a whole room of medications in the back.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    04/15 - 33.0 miles cycling (Daffodil Classic, & a very wet flooded event)
    04/16 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    04/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/18 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/19 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (sunshine coming this weekend!! Time for some road riding)
    04/20 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 402.0 miles

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    15 Apr 7.62 miles
    16 Apr 3.93 miles
    17 Apr 6.1 miles
    18 Apr 4.01 miles
    19 Apr 7.2 miles
    20 Apr 3.72 miles
    21 Apr 3.13 miles

MTD 96.46 miles

Bike ride and run tomorrow :smile:
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Racing across goal - did the Tarheel race this morning - I do the 4 miles. (there's also a ten miler and if you're nuts, you can do both if you can do the 4 miles and get back in time before the start line closes with the ten) Not super fast but ran the whole thing. Last year I tried to keep up with my trainer and another client, couldn't, and had to walk a lot of it. Went alone this year and managed to keep running up all those hills.

exercise.png

• amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    20 April 6.54 miles

MTD: 108.22/ 120 miles

@dave Yes I think that could of been?
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    A mixed week. New ttd 67 miles ....next week should be better
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Congratulations going out to clepant, kar328 and planj on making goal! And extra congratulations to kar328 on the 4 miler and not letting that skinny girl get in your head! Good job on the hills.

Good luck tomorrow to power0304 on her first ever half! Guaranteed PR!

@sufferlandrian - oh no! Feel better.

As for me, I ran the Disney 10k this morning and it was such a pleasant surprise. I ran really well and had a ton of fun. In fact, if the course hadn't been so crowded that I had to walk in several places I would have run one of my better paces. I'm feeling much better about the half marathon tomorrow. Life is full of surprises.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I rode 50.04 miles today for a donut. It was worth every mile.

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    19th April
    6.87 miles walked

20th April
    6.7 miles walked

21st April
    8.81 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 132.77
  • cpanus