2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    4th April walked 5.42 miles

5th April walked 6.8 miles

28.49 miles walked to date
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    Wasn't in the mood for the treadmill so I hit the track instead and ran every other lap. 2 miles and a hilly graph of my heart rate on my Fitbit page.

exercise.png

• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk
    MTD - 13.3/60
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Well, only one phone call for help counts as a day off for me. Not likely to see another one until April 19th or so. :/ Officially I think I am off next Thursday but.....

Added 4.5 miles today, even though it was darn cold to walk along the river trail. The river is high and fast already and we have more rain coming in the next few days.

March total 10.75 miles.

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Started raining about the time I got off work, so I put the bike on the trainer and made it 20.04 miles.

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 - AWESOME! I always love getting a new bike. You tweak just a few things that caused problems on the old bike and BINGO! You're up and moving comfortable which makes you just a little faster. :smile:

Yeah Dean, I definitely need some more speed. :):D:):D<3
  • anaconda469
    Options
    Goal: 275.0 miles

04/01 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/02 - 02.0 miles rest day walk
    04/03 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/04 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/05 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 94.0 miles

exercise.png
  • power0304
    power0304 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    April 1 - rest day
    April 2 - 7 km walk
    April 3 - 18 km run / strength training
    April 4 - 21 km run
    April 5 - 18 km
    April 6 - 16 km run / strength training

Distance completed 80 km - goal 300 km.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    @Just_Ceci: So frustrating. It has been a horrible winter/spring here as well for running and cycling. I pull out of my garage and head a mile and turn around soak and wet. At least the tire and shoe treads are okay. Hope you get out soon for a flood ride.
    @Dave: Yep, not usually tracking miles but knew I was close at the close out of March. Thanks for the explanation. You guys are the best for doing all this work.
    @anaconda469: would love to see. Photo of the new beast. Ride pain free girl.
    @taxmom: Don’t know how you do it. I can only imagine what you deal with during crunch time, I got my taxes and my dad’s done before April for the first time in years. Use to do it early but I was getting too many financial forms in March....got one in June last year and had to submit a revised form.

Sorry for scatters postings. My dad was admitted into the hospital Easter Sunday after a stop in the ER. He is having back surgery tomorrow morning on his compression fractures. And my chemo dog came back sick Monday afternoon after a check up at the oncology department at his specialty hospital. Was fine while there but got worse as the afternoon and evening went on. Found another dog’s I’d tag on him when he got home. Owner had my first name...Charlene, and her dog was a neutered male about the same age. She was there for her first treatment and we thought our dog got her dog’s treatment. I was able to find a phone number and call her about it as all her personal info was on the ID label. I held my dogs oral chemo for the day and gave him a nausea tablet and by late morning of the next day, he was back to his old self. Needless to say it has been a crazy week.

April 4 and 5: Adding 23 miles of walking 12 miles and running 4 miles and x biking 7 miles.
    TTD: 62 miles

exercise.png

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

4th: 4 miles - MTD 18.5
    5th: 5.31 miles, .31 m swimming, - MTD 19.81

Aqua fit class last night as cross training. I had a sports massage on Wednesday - elements of which were brutal as my upper legs are such a mess!! It’s because I’ve been running with my beginners and adapting how I run because of the tendonitis in my @$$. I’m still tender down the IT band from the session!! Enforced rest now - well, doing more cross training to compensate.

..... I agree, we need a picture of that new bike
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,197 Member
    Options
    Finally on the board at 7 miles out of 250.

Adding 13 miles for 20 out of 250.

Adding 15 miles for 35 out of 250.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

21C and sunny in Athens :D The track will be closed till Tuesday because of the Easter holiday so I squeezed another 5K walk/run yesterday evening. I'm now 16 of 60K for April.
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    5 April 5.69 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,909 Member
    Options
    Three mile run in hot and humid Florida. I'm at 28/75.

@Dinos - I'm glad we got Easter over with here ... too much candy.

@k80flec - I have a masseuse up in New York who leaves me limping after my first massage of the season. Why is the IT band so painful? And why do I keep going back for more?
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@CLEPANT - I'm so sorry you have all that going on! My :heart: goes out to you. And now with that mileage update from you, I am happy to announce that you have surpassed the 20,000 lifetime MYAC milemark!! :star: Wonderful work!!

cclrsnhehwjt.gif

I went to the gym today and did my 2.0 mile treadmill interval walk/run even though I didn't want to after a too-big meal last night. :lol: It went okay, but I think I'm still going to do the bike tomorrow for the bulk of my workout.

Have a SUPER weekend, everyone, and see you again on Monday! :+1:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,798 Member
    Options
    4/06
    27.97 miles
    144.64 miles MTD
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    6th April
    Walked 4.78 miles

Total walked to date 33.27 miles
  • anaconda469
    Options
    Well here is my new beast. Some new stuff needs to go on to make it complete. I am going with another Terry saddle, I love the one on my other bike. That and Ergon biokork grips and I will be set. Thought I would get a birthday ride today, NOPE, RAIN!!

Goal: 275.0 miles

04/01 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/02 - 02.0 miles rest day walk
    04/03 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/04 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/05 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/06 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 118.0 miles

exercise.png

My new steed, The Silver Bullet (gotta name it you know)

cl9uq2z1dxo6.jpg

3vlc9jngut02.jpg

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,347 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @anaconda469: Love your Silver.Bullet. May your ride be fast and give you many hours of great joy. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
    @Dave Thanks for your kind words. My dad came through his surgery and tolerated it very well. They did two biopsies to make sure he does not have cancer. We will know in two weeks. Praying it gives him some relief.

April 6: Did lots of steps in the hospital and stairs instead of elevator. I found out today that my hospital posts mileage’s signs on its property so people who want to walk on breaks or at lunch know how far they have gone on their campus. So cool!
    Adding 10miles of walking 5 and cycling 5.
    TTD:72 miles

exercise.png

• rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 8 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.