TEAM: Run Track Minds (May)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello :). This will be my third month doing this. This month I would love to see the (mid) 170's by the end of May. I started off this journey at 260 lbs. 73 lbs gone, so far! 17 since starting the Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge in March. Hoping to hit the 20 lb mark by the end of April. It has been a battle. I have a special needs 5-year-old. I also have a mom who is losing her battle to stage 4 lung cancer, that has rapidly spread everywhere. She's on hospice. I will do my best to keep up with this. If anyone needs a supportive friend, you can add me. Let's do this!!! :wink: :smiley: May is nearly here!!
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hey all! This will also be my 3rd month with the group. It has been great for keeping me accountable and (mostly) on track! I'm down just under 15 pounds since starting in March, but I still have a long way to go yet..glad I have this group to help me get there! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Third time for me as well. And I find it a supportive place for my quest to be in good shape next summer.
    Started loosing weigth in february, and down 23 lbs since then.
    Today's Weight: 221,8 (23.4)
    My goal for may will be to reach 215 lbs
  • BethanyRuth
    BethanyRuth Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @craigo3154 Unable to bookmark but as I understand there is a problem at the moment!

Hi everyone, this is my first month! I'm currently 162lbs and would love to be at the 155lb mark by the end of the month. Feel free to add me too :smiley: I'm trying to really up my activity levels too so putting that in place now!
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Startweight: 242
    Previous Week's weight: 213.9
    Today's Weight: 209.5
    Loss this week:4.4
    Loss total: 32.5
    Overall goal; 150
    This is my third month with this group challenge. Having fun reading everyone's accomplishments! Good luck to all this month!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Unable to bookmark but as I understand there is a problem at the moment!

Hi everyone, this is my first month! I'm currently 162lbs and would love to be at the 155lb mark by the end of the month. Feel free to add me too :smiley: I'm trying to really up my activity levels too so putting that in place now!

@BethanyRuth. The unable to bookmark seems to be confined to threads in groups. I have raised a ticket with MFP, but it's probably low on their priority list.

I'll keep chasing it down.
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    I'm hoping this month there is a lot more participation. I've been hopeful the last two months. Third is the charm?? Maybe?? :wink:
  • BethanyRuth
    Options
    I know we're not recording in here until April but I'm buzzing ive just woke up and lost 1lb after a stand still on the scales for a few days! One step closer :#:D
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I know we're not recording in here until April but I'm buzzing ive just woke up and lost 1lb after a stand still on the scales for a few days! One step closer :#:D
    Awesome!
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @DreamPhedre I don't see my name on the may spreadsheet.
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is my first time participating in the challenge. SW was 225 when I joined MFP and I am down to 196 as of today. I'm wicked motivated because I am almost at my First GW of 190 that I made for myself TWO YEARS ago!

I can't wait to get started, and hope being a part of a group helps push me to hit 145 by the end of the year :smiley:

Hello :). Pretty puppy in your picture. I have a husky <3. Welcome to Onederland. It is a pretty great feeling. Keep on keepin' on. You got this!
  • daloverlyme
    Options

That is awesome!!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Congrats! :smiley:
    Hello :). Pretty puppy in your picture. I have a husky <3. Welcome to Onederland. It is a pretty great feeling. Keep on keepin' on. You got this!

Thanks! My daughter keeps trying to convince me to get a husky, but I'm all about them malamutes lol both are equally gorgeous breeds though :smile:

• mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    This will be my second month. As of today (the 26th) I'm REALLY close to 10lbs lost for the month! I can't wait to see what May holds!
  • BethanyRuth
    Options
    mrsjhardin wrote: »
    This will be my second month. As of today (the 26th) I'm REALLY close to 10lbs lost for the month! I can't wait to see what May holds!

10lbs in one month is amaze! Well done :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.