TEAM: Run Track Minds (May)

Options

Replies

• justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Bought myself a 20lb kettle bell and started using it this evening! Really enjoy using it B) I'm looking to up my overall activity levels.

Q U E S T I O N;
    What do you do for exercise? :*

I just started the 30 Day Shred yesterday, and on my one day a week I have no minions to take care of, I got for a 3 mile run / power walk. I'll be getting a gym membership once I hit my third GW of 155 :smile:
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    to the captain - I sent the Monday weight in on Monday, but its entered as my start in weight in the spreadsheet. I do not mind, i just want to make sure that its not marked as missed weight in day. I might be a little confused, first time in this challenge, but I saw other team mates Monday weights being entered and I was just wondering.
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    EDTake2 wrote: »
    to the captain - I sent the Monday weight in on Monday, but its entered as my start in weight in the spreadsheet. I do not mind, i just want to make sure that its not marked as missed weight in day. I might be a little confused, first time in this challenge, but I saw other team mates Monday weights being entered and I was just wondering.

Whoops! Not sure how that happened. I've adjusted your starting weight and updated your Monday weight. Thanks for letting me know!
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm loving these motivational quotes :). May should be an awesome month! Decent day today. two days ago it was in the 20's...today it jumped to almost 80 and was a perfect day for exercising outside!
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: May week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous week’s weight: 153
    Todays weight: 152.4
    Still struggling but at least going downward.
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So April was a wash for me. I am hoping May will be a better month. I am going to the gym and now that my shoulder is almost pt'd back to health, I can almost do my full workout. Loving zumba twice a week too! I just have to get my sweet tooth under control.
    I have been on this team for many months and I know it is the best! Let's go team! I would love to see the 140's this month....big, big goal.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome loss on many people here this week!
  • karsei01
    Options
    Bought myself a 20lb kettle bell and started using it this evening! Really enjoy using it B) I'm looking to up my overall activity levels.

Q U E S T I O N;

I lift thre or four times a week. Started lifting for first time in my life in august, so have had a couple of months now. Just started using my bike to work, at least when I'm able (and it isn't raining). Want to get in a few runs to, but it's hard to find time.
    Besides that, I've got a challenge with a mate, 60 day plp (60 days, pushup/lunge/pullup, started with one on day one, today is day 30, so today I'm doing 30 of each), so far at day30 of 60.

I do lifting at work (two hours paid exercise /week, and skip 4 lunches), and biking till work only takes 30 min extra/day.

Every second week we have four children, and the little one is 18 months, so not always easy to find time when I'm home.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options

Q U E S T I O N;

I mostly just try to get a walk in everyday, even if it's short. And some days if I'm able to get ready in time I do a water aerobics class! :smiley:
  • karsei01
    Options
    *Rest day, and too much good food yesterday. Good thing is that that meant I got a hell of a good day working my back today. Energy surplus equals all lifts are more easy, so overdid reps on ALL exercises...
    My journey is not only weightloss, but I want to keep as much musckles as possible, so kinda happy anyway.
    So far since I started loosing 1st feb, I've lost 26,7lbs. BUT actually gained 1 lbs muscle and lost 27,7lb fat. So far so good..
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »

Q U E S T I O N;

I mostly just try to get a walk in everyday, even if it's short. And some days if I'm able to get ready in time I do a water aerobics class! :smiley:

It has been too cold here to do much outside. yesterday it finally was warm. Today it is back in the 40s and will remain that way for awhile. I do a lot of YouTube -inside walking videos. They really kick my butt! a lot more intense than the typical walk. after two hours I feel like I'm dying from exhaustion.
  • tlgale
    Options

Q U E S T I O N;

It has been too cold here to do much outside. yesterday it finally was warm. Today it is back in the 40s and will remain that way for awhile. I do a lot of YouTube -inside walking videos. They really kick my butt! a lot more intense than the typical walk. after two hours I feel like I'm dying from exhaustion.

I'll have to look some up!! I didn't know they existed, lol.
  • karsei01
    Options

Q U E S T I O N;

Heh. This morning it was 46 here, so I am wearing my tshirt and thinking aah finaly some warm
  • tlgale
    Options
    It was nice here for about a week, 20°c (im in canada) or close to it. Today it's back down to 4 :neutral:
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's FREEZING here :# hoping that the heatwave on Monday reaches this far up North and not just South!

Lost another 1lb so hit my 20lb total B) hoping to get another 3/4 lost this month! Hope everyone else is getting on well with their journey <3

Great job!!
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Q U E S T I O N;

I love to do beach body workouts. Right now I’m doing Core de Force MMA. Kicks my butt daily.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: May Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 120.81 lb
    Current weight: 120.37 lb
This discussion has been closed.