TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    230.8 I’m so disappointed in myself...May and June have been pizzalicicious and I haven’t been consistent in working out..this is the point when I give up and I just accept that this is me...

NOT THIS TIME! I am back and will drop these 30 lbs over the summer one der land in September!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    230.8 I’m so disappointed in myself...May and June have been pizzalicicious and I haven’t been consistent in working out..this is the point when I give up and I just accept that this is me...

NOT THIS TIME! I am back and will drop these 30 lbs over the summer one der land in September!!!

Oh, I got scared there for a minute...thought you were conceding!!! But no, NOT THIS TIME!!!!! If you aim for ten pounds a month, you can be in Onederland by the end of September. A little bit lofty, but not unheard of!!! Definitely something to shoot for!!! And Drea, you can still have pizza. But maybe just once a week, and maybe just a couple of slices of your absolute favourite kind!! (No point in wasting calories on sub-par pizza!!!) Glad you are back with us and back on track!! You got this!!!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Bad week. Weight is up.
    Previous week: 173.0
    This week: 176.2
    UGH! And I haven't tracked anything this week and it shows. Starting back on my clean eating and lifting weights. This will not come off just wishing it away.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Sun 6/24
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes, hour at the gym

Disappointed at how my night ended. Woke up at 5 to drop my wife off at the airport and figured while I was up I would hit the gym while there would be no one there. Then all day I ate clean. But at night I had a craft beer (250 calories more than a light beer for one serving) and I caved in with the greasy bar food at night ...
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS congrats! Winner of week 4!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Bad week. Weight is up.
    Previous week: 173.0
    This week: 176.2
    UGH! And I haven't tracked anything this week and it shows. Starting back on my clean eating and lifting weights. This will not come off just wishing it away.

You are absolutely right, Marsha! The weight doesn't come off, just because we really want it to!! You have seen what a week without logging your food or exercise looks like.....Keep that in mind as you do this week differently!! You got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Sun 6/24
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes, hour at the gym

Disappointed at how my night ended. Woke up at 5 to drop my wife off at the airport and figured while I was up I would hit the gym while there would be no one there. Then all day I ate clean. But at night I had a craft beer (250 calories more than a light beer for one serving) and I caved in with the greasy bar food at night ...

So, why do you think you caved, Erik? Is it just old habits? Was it because your wife was away? I know I really struggle when my husband is away overnight on business. If you can identify the trigger, you'll have better luck at not repeating. You can have an alternate plan in place instead for when you find yourself in a similar situation! Maybe knowing craft beer leads to greasy food, you remind yourself to go for something else! So try to learn from yesterday, but at the same time put it in the past because today is a new day!! Time to move forward and try again!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    @HASWLRS congrats! Winner of week 4!!!

Thank you, Erik! I did have a really great week, and it feels AWESOME!!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: June Week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 157

So, my weight is still up one additional pound this week. But that pound was well-earned yesterday. I very seldom have a day like yesterday. However, the morning started early and the afternoon with family just turned into some serious fun. This number will be going back down now. I've had my annual June weight increase and everything is back in place, I'm focused, the kitchen is straight-up healthy, I'm tracking and back to daily weigh-ins. When I stop doing that last one, it's always the first clue that I'm going astray. Looking forward to a July that is back on track!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options

I've done that for the past 2 years too. I'm with you though, this year I'm on it and it's heading back the other way NOW!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: June Week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 156
    Todays Weight: 157

So, my weight is still up one additional pound this week. But that pound was well-earned yesterday. I very seldom have a day like yesterday. However, the morning started early and the afternoon with family just turned into some serious fun. This number will be going back down now. I've had my annual June weight increase and everything is back in place, I'm focused, the kitchen is straight-up healthy, I'm tracking and back to daily weigh-ins. When I stop doing that last one, it's always the first clue that I'm going astray. Looking forward to a July that is back on track!

I agree. Some serious family fun on a Sunday afternoon is worth a pound every time!! You sound like you have all your ducks in a row now, and this June weight increase will be a thing of the past in no time!! Here's to a great July and being fully back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hello, team The Big Butt Theory. The July thread is now up and running!! Don't forget to pop over there at your earliest convenience! Please post an introduction for any new team mates that may be joining us and share any goals you may have for the month!! Thank you!!

@okalex, you were asking about the July thread!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - June Week #4 (Sun the 17th to Sat the 23rd)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @katevt78 (7) - 12th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @thedestar (7) - back in the Winner's Circle after missing out on 5 weeks in a row by one day!!
    @txmaryk99 (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @HASWLRS (6) - improved from a Notable Effort last week!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Coheednkimbria (5) - only attempted last week!!
    @LMT2017 (5) - missed two weeks in a row in the Winner's Circle by one day!!
    @Nicoletime4me (5) - another Notable Effort, but this was the better week!!
    @erikNJ (4) - struggled to find gym time, but still managed another Notable Effort this week!!

We only had 9 participate this week, down from 12 the week before, but everyone managed at least a Notable Effort this week!! Everyone that attempted this week was in it to win it!! Speaking of winning, we had five in the Winner's Circle this week, up from 4 the week before!! Congratulations to @katevt78, @murdog3t, @thedestar, @txmaryk99 and @HASWLRS for a great week!! Of special note, Kate, Tami and Destiny were able to be accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!! Well done, ladies!!
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Up from last week 280.5, been fighting off a cold all week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Up from last week 280.5, been fighting off a cold all week.

Well, this is a really lousy time of the year to have a cold!! Feel better soon!! And remember, fresh air does a cold good. Get outside if you can, maybe go for a little walk!! And drink your water...
  • drea2011
    Options
    We got this!!!!

I've done that for the past 2 years too. I'm with you though, this year I'm on it and it's heading back the other way NOW!

• drea2011
    Options
    Thank you!!! I just stopped tracking and working out or working out maybe 10 times in these two months ugh! I’m back on it though! Tired of this yo yo weight.
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Oh, I got scared there for a minute...thought you were conceding!!! But no, NOT THIS TIME!!!!! If you aim for ten pounds a month, you can be in Onederland by the end of September. A little bit lofty, but not unheard of!!! Definitely something to shoot for!!! And Drea, you can still have pizza. But maybe just once a week, and maybe just a couple of slices of your absolute favourite kind!! (No point in wasting calories on sub-par pizza!!!) Glad you are back with us and back on track!! You got this!!!!

• drea2011
    Options
    6/25

Exercised: yep back in my P90x3!
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 12 glasses
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    6/25