Thursday, June 28
    Tracking: No
    Calories: Don't think so
    Exercise: Yes

Friday, June 29
    Calories: Don't know. Maybe
    Exercise: No

Yesterday morning, I had to take my elderly kitty to the vet for an emergency appointment. She's doing fine now. But I spent most of the day at the vet yesterday and today was spent in my home office trying to catch up from yesterday. I'm happy to report that my kitty (Precious) is curled up in my lap as I type this, purring loudly. Antibiotics are a wonderful thing!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
    eexljwcitruy.jpg

I am so happy for you that your sweet Precious is responding well to her antibiotics!! I love orange cats!! We had our orange Rudy for 15 1/2 years before we had to put him down (bladder and kidney failure). That was 10 years ago now. He still brings a smile to my face when I think about him!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Thursday, June 28
    Calories: Don't think so
    Exercise: Yes

Friday, June 29
    Calories: Don't know. Maybe
    Exercise: No

Yesterday morning, I had to take my elderly kitty to the vet for an emergency appointment. She's doing fine now. But I spent most of the day at the vet yesterday and today was spent in my home office trying to catch up from yesterday. I'm happy to report that my kitty (Precious) is curled up in my lap as I type this, purring loudly. Antibiotics are a wonderful thing!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
    eexljwcitruy.jpg

I am so happy to hear that good news! Give her lots of petting!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 29

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation , jump rope challenge day 2 walking around shopping to get my step in
    Steps 10336
    Water 128 oz

Gonna pick up my boy from basketball camp
    At 10
    Prayers needed for my 16 yr old nephew got hit in back of head by a line drive while playing baseball with his travel team in Fresno California. They have been in th ER all night 7 staples & vomiting all night . Good new no swelling of brain. He is gonna have some bad headaches for awhile.....

Thanks and happy Saturday
  • erikNJ
    Options
    @murdog3t sending good thoughts and well wishes to your family. Hopefully a speedy recovery
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t, Tami, I am so sorry to hear about your nephew! That is one terrible concussion! Thankfully, no swelling, like you said! Sending prayers your way!! (hugs)
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge:
    Sat 6/30
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes, hour at the gym when I woke up. Lots and lots of swimming his afternoon.

Today is my nephews graduation party. Knowing this was gonna be a day of drinking and eating. I made sure to get a real good workout this morning. And there will be hours of swimming. But I gonna enjoy the time celebrating with family. I’m not gonna try to count every light beer and margarita I have.
    Tomorrow Is a new day. Enjoy your weekend everybody!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am behind

Mini challenge
    6/28
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Short walk with the puppy before work and walked the halls on break at work. I also started doing all my charting (I'm an RN) standing up instead of sitting down at the hall computer.

6/29
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Longer walk with the puppy and she helped me with my stretching exercises. Plus wall sits are a lot harder when the puppy is jumping up on your legs. :D
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @GardenMama129 glad your Precious is doing better. I had my Orange Tabby just 3 months shy of 20 years.

@erikNJ enjoy your day with your family today. That is what this is all about. Learning how to enjoy those really special moments and then getting right back with the plan.

@murdog3t prayers sent out for your nephew. That had to be scary.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/30
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 5 mile walk/run
    Water 100 oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 30
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (2 mile walk)
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/29

Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 9 glasses

6/30
    Water: 20 glasses- went to Cedar point and drank soooo much water it was 95 degrees!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge:
    Sat 6/30
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes, hour at the gym when I woke up. Lots and lots of swimming his afternoon.

Today is my nephews graduation party. Knowing this was gonna be a day of drinking and eating. I made sure to get a real good workout this morning. And there will be hours of swimming. But I gonna enjoy the time celebrating with family. I’m not gonna try to count every light beer and margarita I have.
    Tomorrow Is a new day. Enjoy your weekend everybody!

That's how I do it, Erik! If I am at a family celebration, I just try to make mindful choices, but I definitely don't try to log! Everyone is different. Some people would rather make their best guesses on logging their food and drinks, knowing they will probably be way off, then to not try to log at all. Your plan to exercise first thing that day is the best defence against going over by too many calories!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Looks like I am behind

Mini challenge
    6/28
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Short walk with the puppy before work and walked the halls on break at work. I also started doing all my charting (I'm an RN) standing up instead of sitting down at the hall computer.

6/29
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Longer walk with the puppy and she helped me with my stretching exercises. Plus wall sits are a lot harder when the puppy is jumping up on your legs. :D

I love how you are just trying to fit in any sort of exercise whenever you can! It does all add up!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    6/29

Water: 9 glasses

6/30
    Water: 20 glasses- went to Cedar point and drank soooo much water it was 95 degrees!!!

I am glad you stayed hydrated!!! We did a family trip to Cedar Point about ten years ago. I remember some pretty intense roller coasters! The boys were 14 and 12 so, thankfully, my husband and I didn't have to go on all of them, as they could go together.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Today is Sunday, July 1st. The July Challenge starts today, so if we could all move over to that thread from now on. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.