Spring in to Summer: June weight-loss and accountability

Options
rianneonamission
rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
So there we have it, summer is almost here! A time for BBQs, salads, bikinis, and hopefully plenty of sunshine!

514iofcqq2bv.jpg

Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Ultimate goal: 117-120 LBS
    Current Weight: 127.8
    June Goal: 125 LBS

June 1: 127.8
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Goal Weight: 140lbs
    June Goal: 140lbs, less body fat!

June 1st: 144 (I think?)

Note to self: Need to get a new scale! The boyfriend's is low by I think 5 pounds, and we keep forgetting to pick up a new one every time we go to the store. The reading this morning is also a little high anyway because it's mid TOM week. So I think I'm closer to 142.5-143-ish? We'll see next Friday!
    Since I'm so close to goal I also need to remember to take measurements! Monday I'll be starting week 5 of the BB Strong Curves program, and with running it on a slight deficit I'm hoping to shrink up a little more!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 7"
    HW: ~163
    CW: 152.9 (actual) 153.7 (trend)
    Ultimate GW: 128-140 (unsure due to muscle mass vs previous weight)
    Current GW: 140
    June GW: 150 (trend)

June 1: 152.9 (actual) 153.7 (trend)
  • 43Ninebark
    43Ninebark Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got a shocker today. I knew I wasn't being careful and was getting thick, but I didn't realize it was 135lbs! A good weight for me is 126. I start to feel uncomfortable around 130. I usually went off how much fat/muscle I had, how my waist was looking & how defined my collarbone was. But I decided to buy a scale and I'm glad I did!

Height: 5’6"
    SW: May 31 2018 135lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 126lbs
    June Goal 3 lbs

Beginning of June Measurements:
    38" Bust, 31.5" waist, 40.75" hips.

June 1: 134.4
  • Letitiamcd
    Letitiamcd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    SW: 116.5
    June Goal: 110
    Ultimate Goal: 105

Hi, I am new to this group and I'm so glad to have found it. I started out strong on my road to my bikini ready body a few months ago and have recently lost steam. I think this accountability challenge will push me in the right direction! My goal probably looks overambitious but I have been overdoing it on the sodium the past few days so I'm pretty sure that I have a couple of pounds of bloat in that SW number.

Good luck to everyone! I have a Cupcake Wars birthday party today and the first of many BBQs tomorrow so I am putting on my extra strong self-discipline hat today!
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Height 5'4"
    May 31: 126.2
    June 3:
    June 10:
    June 17:
    June 24:
    June Goal: 125
    Ultimate GW: 125

I hit 10lbs lost yesterday. Yeah!!
    This month is do or die for me. We are moving from Florida to DC at the end of June. The packers come in two weeks. Our new lease doesn’t start until August 1, so we are taking the long way up and vacationing enroute. That will include a few amusement parks, a four day cruise, and a walking food tour of Little Havana in Miami. During this transition, logging will be tough at best. I will have access to gyms for the most part, but I don’t know how much time and energy I’ll have to make use of them. I’m determined not to waste the effort I put in to all the weight I’ve lost though. The scale will be traveling with us so that will help me stay on track.