• caitlynns727
    caitlynns727 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: caitlynns727
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 184.2
    Todays Weight: 184.1

I had my weight Wednesday but haven't been able to post until now. I'm so relieved to have maintained because it was a tough week. School started back up and I had a few absolutely crazy days! I'm finally back in a routine though so I think I'll have a nice loss next week.
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    July 27

July 28
    Exercised?: Yes. 10,000+ step on track setup and race officiating.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Disappointed with my flying today. MUCH slower than normal. Broke a number of props. Just not with it today. Probably need more sleep.

Feeling really un-motivated at the moment. All the work, travel and shortness of sleep is wearing me down. Keeping to routine by habit, but I feel something's gonna give soon.

Daughter going on music camp tomorrow.

@craigo3154 It sounds like you've had a hellish work schedule for a while now. If something has to give, I selfishly hope it's not this group, because of all the good advice you've given about both losing weight and living in maintenance. If it would help you stay in the group, I would be willing to fill out the spreadsheet for the first couple weeks of August, and maybe another long-time Gutbuster or two could cycle into that duty for a week or two to see you through? (Any volunteers, fellow Gutbusters?)

Good luck!

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    July 27
    Feeling really un-motivated at the moment. All the work, travel and shortness of sleep is wearing me down. Keeping to routine by habit, but I feel something's gonna give soon.

@craigo3154 It sounds like you've had a hellish work schedule for a while now. If something has to give, I selfishly hope it's not this group, because of all the good advice you've given about both losing weight and living in maintenance. If it would help you stay in the group, I would be willing to fill out the spreadsheet for the first couple weeks of August, and maybe another long-time Gutbuster or two could cycle into that duty for a week or two to see you through? (Any volunteers, fellow Gutbusters?)

Good luck!

@LesIckaBod. Won't be this group (or MFP). I enjoy being with everyone here.

Schedule has been:
    • Work (interstate & international phone conferences - more hours than usual)
    • Daily activity (usually walking - keeps my sanity - language lessons and audiobooks while I walk)
    • MFP (When I can)
    • Drone race, learning, building, flying (also helps with need measurable achievement and physical community to keep in touch with)
    • Languages (German, Japanese & Spanish)
    • Tracking (mainly to ensure I do not under-eat - been a struggle to get enough calories out of a low-gluten diet)
    • Supporting wife in helping her beat type 2 diabetes and a lifetime of obesity

The thing that's likely to give is health. I am just run down at the moment. If that gives, the work schedule will reduce to compensate.

I think time to re-add "Feeling Good" by David D. Burns to the audiobook playlist.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    July 29
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 3km in hills in 24 mins.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Rain most of the day today. Managed walk after breakfast and dropping daughter off to go to music camp.

More sleep last night, but still need more.

At least not travelling to Sydney in the morning, however working on the other side of town. Back to Sydney on Wednesday.

Set up a 3D printer today. Bit of a technical challenge, but it seems to be printing fine.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for July 29 is sit-ups or crunches (abs day - be sure to use a mat or towel for cushioning - )

2 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)

The reason for only 2 sets for this exercise is that it ideally should be balanced with back strengthening exercises (which plank variants provide).

Will be last entry in this thread. Will continue in next months thread from tomorrow.
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    July 27

Good luck!

@LesIckaBod. Won't be this group (or MFP). I enjoy being with everyone here.

Schedule has been:
    • Work (interstate & international phone conferences - more hours than usual)
    • Daily activity (usually walking - keeps my sanity - language lessons and audiobooks while I walk)
    • MFP (When I can)
    • Drone race, learning, building, flying (also helps with need measurable achievement and physical community to keep in touch with)
    • Languages (German, Japanese & Spanish)
    • Tracking (mainly to ensure I do not under-eat - been a struggle to get enough calories out of a low-gluten diet)
    • Supporting wife in helping her beat type 2 diabetes and a lifetime of obesity

The thing that's likely to give is health. I am just run down at the moment. If that gives, the work schedule will reduce to compensate.

I think time to re-add "Feeling Good" by David D. Burns to the audiobook playlist.

@craigo3154 well, I'm glad you're planning to keep hanging on with us, but projecting that health is likely to give seems worrisome to me. Let's hope for just a brief cold, and take care of yourself!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
This discussion has been closed.