TEAM: Flab-U-Less (July)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started!

Username: lar25473
    Current weight: 187.6
    Goal weight by the end of July: 175 if possible?
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Week 1 (July 3):
    Week 2 (July 10):
    Week 3 (July 17):
    Week 4 (July 24):
    Week 5 (July 31):
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 totally !!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    Can't wait to get started!

Username: lar25473
    Current weight: 187.6
    Goal weight by the end of July: 175 if possible?

Great goal and good luck!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for July.
    🤗🤔
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Bring on July! :) Anyone have any exciting plans for this month! :)
  • Fit_fad
    Fit_fad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks Ashley! Excited and nervous.

Hello,

I have gained 12 pounds in the last six months and hoping to drop atleast 5 lbs in July. I have been trying, but no success- just keep swinging. This is my first time ever to join any challenge ever so hoping I get this one right!

Current weight: 154 lbs
    Goal weight: 149
    Weight on 7/8:
    Weight on 7/15:
    Weight on 7/22:
    Weight on 7/29:
  • marcicorona32
    marcicorona32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Super excited for July's challenge I've been wanting to drop 20 pounds for July I would like to lose 5.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I am super excited to be here for July! I’ve gained 8 lbs back over the last 3 months and want to kick that in the booty before it gets too out of hand. Lost 2 of them since I’ve been back in the last 7 days! And here in a couple of hours, I’ll be heading out for a week long camping trip to the beach in Mississippi. I’m hoping the upper 80’s, biking, and playing with the kiddos will help melt the tums a bit.
    Good luck, y’all! We’ve got this!! Stronger together.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi Friends, I've been at a holding pattern for about a month. No weight changes and a few days weight went up. I have a feeing I'm affected by salt intake. My rings feel so tight sometimes. My goals for July are reduce eating salty foods, break sugar pattern addiction, and continue trying to be alcohol free (big calorie waster ). Lose 5 pounds as well. Lofty goals, but one day at a time. Xo Wishing you all success for this beautiful month of summer (at least in North America).
  • Djou11
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    My goal for July is to be healthy and drop at least 5lbs or more. My biggest challenge is to get off of this drop and gain it back cycle I've been stuck in.

@WA_Teacher You got this, that 5 lbs will be gone by the end of the month for sure and who knows maybe even more ;)

Fit_fad wrote: »
    Yay! Thanks Ashley! Excited and nervous.

Hello,

I have gained 12 pounds in the last six months and hoping to drop atleast 5 lbs in July. I have been trying, but no success- just keep swinging. This is my first time ever to join any challenge ever so hoping I get this one right!

Current weight: 154 lbs
    Goal weight: 149
    Weight on 7/8:
    Weight on 7/15:
    Weight on 7/22:
    Weight on 7/29:

@fit_fad great goal :) we're here for you ;)
    Super excited for July's challenge I've been wanting to drop 20 pounds for July I would like to lose 5.

@marcicorona32 you got this girl :)
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone! I am super excited to be here for July! I’ve gained 8 lbs back over the last 3 months and want to kick that in the booty before it gets too out of hand. Lost 2 of them since I’ve been back in the last 7 days! And here in a couple of hours, I’ll be heading out for a week long camping trip to the beach in Mississippi. I’m hoping the upper 80’s, biking, and playing with the kiddos will help melt the tums a bit.
    Good luck, y’all! We’ve got this!! Stronger together.

@Brans34 you can totally loose that last 6 lbs for sure, just let us know how to best support you
    Hi Friends, I've been at a holding pattern for about a month. No weight changes and a few days weight went up. I have a feeing I'm affected by salt intake. My rings feel so tight sometimes. My goals for July are reduce eating salty foods, break sugar pattern addiction, and continue trying to be alcohol free (big calorie waster ). Lose 5 pounds as well. Lofty goals, but one day at a time. Xo Wishing you all success for this beautiful month of summer (at least in North America).

@JulieAL1969 I know salt is always a big problem of mine too. Great goals You are strong enough to crush them. ;)

@Fit_fad , @Brans34 and @marcicorona32 Welcome to the challenge :) Feel free to post any questions, struggles or victories. If you need to reach me or our co-captain feel free to send private emails to if you need to. you can reach us @Djou11 or @wyhorzegal

@wyhorzegal I'm taking the whole fam down to see my parents for the last 2 weeks of july (16 hrs drive with 3 kids under 5, not overly looking forward to that part. although we usually cut it in half and travel over 2 days it's a major pain in the butt)

Great goals everyone, my personal goal is to loose another 10 lbs this month. I know it seems like a lot but I know it's doable (I just did it) so Aiming for at or below 170 for end of July ;)

• Djou11
    Options
    @anna0478 welcome to our group , I can't imagine what the past year has been like for you. Happy to hear that you are all well now. Feel free to ask any questions , share struggles and victories 💕
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 I want to change my weigh in day to Sunday please and see if I do any better with that day. I always weigh less on Sunday compared to Saturday so far. Haha it will probably go wrong but I want to try it from next week. Next Sunday will be week 1 I assume.
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Stacybaker707
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last week's weight: 199
    Current weight: 197.6
    Not too bad for summer, not really going to the gym. Went to the river yesterday and ate some chips, was worried about it but didn't go overboard. Packed some greek yogurt and atkins snacks for sweet cravings!
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Stacybaker707
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last week's weight: 199
    Current weight: 197.6
    Not too bad for summer, not really going to the gym. Went to the river yesterday and ate some chips, was worried about it but didn't go overboard. Packed some greek yogurt and atkins snacks for sweet cravings!

Well done and great control with the chips!
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    July Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 224
    Current Weight: 222.8

Happy for the drop and I was able to get in more workouts this week. I will have to be careful and not let 4th of July celebrations undo this loss.
  • marcicorona32
    marcicorona32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    anna0478 wrote: »
    I’ve gained 30 pounds in the last year—side effect of chemotherapy screwing with my stomach lining. Diagnosed stage 2 breast cancer last July, now a year later, 16 rounds of chemo, mastectomy and reconstruction—no evidence of disease. I’m down almost 20 lbs since Feb. Hope to lose 5+ for July.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all achieve our goals this month!

You have overcome so much already you can do this!
This discussion has been closed.