Options
    Wyohorzegal
    Thursday
    LW 200.6
    CW 203.2 :(
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -- sorry to be the laggard on the team. Rough week for 4th of July. I will do better this week and will help the team.

Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting Weight: 303.8
    Week 1 (July 5): 306.2 (+2.4)
    Week 2 (July 12):
    Week 3 (July 19):
    Week 4 (July 26):
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Aganey
    Friday
    June ending weight: 178.4

Week 1 (7/6): 179.6
    Week 2 (7/13):
    Week 3 (7/20):
    Week 4 (7/27):

I'm sorry I couldn't help the team out this week, however I'm extremely excited I didn't gain more. It's not near as bad as I thought it was going to be! I also have kept the promise to myself of not going back to the 180's. That's what I was most afraid of. I'm back on track now and my goal for July is to be at 175 or under!

Set backs happen, but success comes from not giving up! Let's do this my flab-u-less friends!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous 163.8
    Current 161.4

I did say in last month tread that I wanted to change to Sunday but realised that won't work as it would be week 2.
    Anyway I've set myself 80 miles for July.
    From July 1st to 6th I have walked 20.56 miles
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    WI better than expected - down 1.5lbs! If only amazon and google would stop showing me the plus size ads! I was plus size for years so I guess it will take a while for them to get the picture!
    The thing that is helping me this time is that I am mixing up my calories. I go very low for two days during the week, and splurge on one day or meal, then keep to 1000 the rest of the week. This seems to trick my metabolism and keep it from slowing down. It is miraculous really.

Week 1 (7/6): 158.3
    Week 2 (7/13):
    Week 3 (7/20):
    Week 4 (7/27):
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This was NOT a good week for me. Fourth of July barbecue on Wednesday and took the rest of the work week off so the eating of leftovers continued. Next Friday will be my last weigh in for July. I'll be on vacation until Aug 3. Don't count me out. I'll be back strong!
  • leni1us
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    @AB0215 I'm going on vacation from July 16 through August 3. I'll be out of the country and unable to post my weight on two Fridays (7/20 and 7/27). I don't want to be dropped from the group but July will only have the next two Friday weigh ins then we're gone. How should I handle this? Just bow out of July altogether so I don't skew the numbers for the team? Let me know.

What's the best way to handle vacations so you don't get dropped?
  • leni1us
    Options
    Forgot to post my weight.

Weigh In Week: July, Week 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 173
    Today's Weight: 175
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Username: Brans34
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    July starting weight: 149.2
    Week 1, 7/7: 152.8

I know this is a massive gain, but it was shark week AND I was on vacation for the last week; just got home at midnight. And I know there’s a lot of water right now; so much so that my feet felt like they were going to explode yesterday! Next week will be better, I promise. But I did have an amazing time on the beach and got to see both of my oldest boys. Miss them like crazy!
  • leni1us
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Username: Brans34
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    July starting weight: 149.2
    Week 1, 7/7: 152.8

I know this is a massive gain, but it was shark week AND I was on vacation for the last week; just got home at midnight. And I know there’s a lot of water right now; so much so that my feet felt like they were going to explode yesterday! Next week will be better, I promise. But I did have an amazing time on the beach and got to see both of my oldest boys. Miss them like crazy!

Hey @Brans34 , this is a life journey. As long as we don't let slight setbacks derail us, we'll be okay. I too had a gain but I'm not giving up on getting healthy and losing weight. Challenge for me - we leave for a 3 week vacation in Europe in 2 weeks. I'll stay cognizant of what I'm eating but my fear is....I'll eat it anyway. Heck, I'm in Europe!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty sorry for my extremely late response my internet was down all week I can try to change yourweigh in day but the first Sunday weigh in of july would have been last Sunday so July 1st.
  • Djou11
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    July Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 201.0
    Current Weight: 199.8 (Finally broke through the 200 barrier, first time since spring of 2000)

CONGRATS!!! so happy for you :) keep it up
  • Djou11
    Options
    @wyhorzegal don't be sad about the gain... you have had a lot going on. the job loss sucks though... keep smiling my friend and get some nature refresher :) xoxo

@mlhopp93 don't beat yourself up we all have moments, just stay positive and visualize your goal :)

@ToadstoolBetty amazing job on the miles walked and yes sorry I responded too late unless you have a weight recorded for last sunday I would be happy to change it for you

@leni1us Hi I will notify the moderators in our captain's thread about the 2 week vacation but that you still want to carry on for august ;) have fun in Europe :)

• Djou11
    Options
    June week 5 results

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 5 WINNER @lar25473. - 1.99%

AND TO TEAM RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 5!!

This week most of our winners were in the magic 1%, which is awesome!! Great job everyone!!

The last week of the long month of June proved to be a bit sluggish for most. The last week is always hardest to dig deep and find the motivation to keep going but we made it!! Let's great ready for a new month and fresh start!!

Below are the full results for Week 5.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @lar25473. - 1.99%
    2nd - @NationalCapital. - 1.81%
    3rd - @ AB0215. - 1.74%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.50%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.45%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.38%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @ katevt78. - 1.44%
    2nd - @ txmaryk99. - 1.39%
    3rd - @ Coheednkimbria. - 1.27%

The Slimsons
    1st - @ AB0215. - 1.74%
    2nd - @ BMovieQueen. - 1.43%
    3rd - @ Keri8680. - 1.37%

Gutbusters
    1st - @ LesIckaBod. - 1.59%
    2nd - @ eevang. - 1.13%
    3rd - @ aeloine. - 0.81%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @ DreamPhedre. - 1.55%
    2nd - @ Sammi1244. - 1.31%
    3rd - @ Debmal77. - 0.96%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @lar25473. - 1.99%
    2nd - @NationalCapital. - 1.81%
    3rd - @wyhorzegal. - 1.57%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @ rlaratte. - 6.2 lbs.
    2nd - @ BMovieQueen. - 4.0 lbs.
    3rd - @lar25473. - 3.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - -5.2 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 15.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 3.9 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 11.5 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 13.6 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 38.9 lbs
  • Djou11
    Options
    June's finale results

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 2.50%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 1.97%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 1.15%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Djou11. - 5.64%
    2nd - @stacybaker707. - 4.56%
    3rd - @lacatgirl. - 3.39%

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 72.9 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 33.4 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 62.8 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 29.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 46.0 lbs.

:) congrats all we have lost a total of 46 lbs together :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    Hi guys sorry I was totally absent all week my internet stopped working and I spent way too many hours on the phone with my service provider to try to get it fixed (total waste of my time arrrggg) anyways ...

I let you all down this week as I overindulged last weekend and ended up going up on the scale. I have since then regain a bit of control and I'm back down but still
    starting weight 180.6
    Monday July 2 weigh in 181.2

I know that this week was rough for most of us with our respective holidays (Canada day on July 1st and Independence Day on July 4th) but we can all do amazing thing in the following weeks so let's keep our heads high, our hearts light and smile to the beautiful days of summer.

I believe in us !! we can do this

<3<3

still missing a few weigh ins for week 1, sending pm to those concerned :)
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    Week 1
    Weigh in Friday
    Previous 164
    Current 164
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 that would be great if you could change it. 1st of July 163.8
    Today Sunday 8th 161.0
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    July Week 2 - Sunday

Starting Weight: 214.6 lbs
    Week 1 (01/07): 211.0 lbs ... 'clean' eating!... :smiley:
    Week 2 (08/07): 213.0 lbs ... beers ... too many beers! :sweat:

Sorry team ... I am determined to get heading in the right direction for next week. Good luck everyone, I hope you all have had a better weigh-in than me this week.
This discussion has been closed.