TEAM: Run Track Minds (August)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had lost 27 lbs from my biggest ever weight but recently I had an injury so havent exercised and between that, my husbands 60th birthday, a holiday and also generally hot weather in the UK which means more drinks and ice cream consumed, I have managed to put on 8 lbs. Hopefully this challenge will help to get me back on track. Good luck everybody
  • donna2712
    donna2712 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi All,

This is my first time doing a challenge and am looking forward to it. Not sure how much I will lose this month but I will be working my hardest to drop down a few kilos ... sorry I am metric so I will try and stick to pounds with my trusty kilogram to pound converter.

I am happy for anyone to add me as a friend too.

The more the merrier
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Sarah. I have two kids, 9 & 5. We live a very busy life. This summer has flown by. School will be starting in about a week and a half. Then baseball and dance toward the end of August. Busy busy busy. I rely greatly on others encouragement and accountability. I have the desire of a healthier lifestyle just as much as I desire chocolate cake, but if I were being honest with myself...the total lack of will power wins. I have become a food addict. Aside from that I have a HIIT Class that I have been regularly involved in for the last year. I thoroughly enjoy it. It is two days a week, so I need to up my routine on my other days. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ~
    This is my first time doing this challenge. My total weight loss goal is 15 - 20 LBS. I can't wait to get started and stay motivated. Life is busy and I need accountability.
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi all! This’ll be my 3rd month joining the challenge, and its definitely kept me motivated. I’ve hit the halfway mark to my UGW, and hope to continue to lose the rest by the end of the year (or be within 10-15 lbs from it).

Good luck to everyone!
  • 1countrygirl0775
    1countrygirl0775 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1991court wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am new to this challenge! However been on mfp for ages now! Got to my highest weight so now just under a month in and have lost almost 6lbs! My Ultimate goal is to lose around 85 more pounds. Hoping this challenge helps me drop more!!
    Good Luck Everyone!!

I'm new too. You got this!
  • bourbonjen
    bourbonjen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    August week 1
    Jbourbon
    Weigh in 175lbs
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    username: redrob1966