Jp's omad journey

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    It's about 12.21am here...
    That milo drink that I had made me put on 300 grams😅😅😅 Oh well, I was craving for it and that was that... 🙄

Sunday is here... Family gathering day👪 Ain't a US Size 0 and I don't think I will ever be. All I know is that my cousins are all on a mission.. getting down to size 0. For me, getting down to 50kg and wearing AUS Size 6 will be just fine.

Will post some food photos tomorrow.. I think it will be the Indonesian restaurant.

Have a wonderful weekend ❤️😘
  • jadepearl
    Options
    We went to a beautiful Indonesian restaurant and here's what we had...

7okac3klv3v0.jpg

9ixva4zygo0h.jpg

usozbdhyy8jt.jpg

qbe155ajomi6.jpg

The food - amazing😍😍😍
    As always... family gatherings... there's always the good and the bad

• jadepearl
    Options
    I will never take food photos of the food ordered by my other family members... so, only my own family of 4. Not going to get a long lecture from Mom or the others.

Calories overload for sure...
    But its worth it😍👍👍👍
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My mum used to cook a delicious lemon meringue pie and yours looks every bit as good as hers!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Abm4n - Thank you ❤️ That's how my Grandma taught me👵❤️ and when I bake this, it makes me feel as though she is near me❤️❤️❤️
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Another week and I hope I will see 52kg🤞🤞🤞

Picking myself back up and jumping back into the OMAD wagon. It's a new week, a new start😉

Kids also wanted ice cream and donuts during the weekends and us 3 (DS, DD and myself) made baked yeast donuts, a healthier option🥯🥯🥯

Didn't do too well on the water front😣 Also did not managed to zumba much either. So, not a good weekend when it comes to food wise. Oh well, this week is a new week and I will try to do better😉

Here's a photo of the ice cream which we had. It was 50% discount too... amazingly delicious🍧🤤

z39w28q9vvdg.jpg

Here's a photo of the oven baked donuts. We think it's a healthier version but still as yummy🤤🤤🤤🥯🥯🥯

w3gj7jll8708.jpg

I would also want to wish all who are celebrating Thanksgiving...

1lhltkxunkr6.jpeg

• jadepearl
    Options
    As I weighed in last week at 53kg, after the family gathering, I am sure my weight has gone up tremendously. However, now that I am home and back on OMAD, I hope to see 52kg region this week. Even 52.9kg will be awesome👍🤞🤞🤞
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Size 0?! I never was a size 0 and in my opinion that's just too thin. Good luck with your weigh in this week o:)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I can't even picture what a size 0 looks like. Actually no, I take that back. There are some pretty fit and thin moms at my daughter's school. I'm sure they're close to that size or at that size.
    I hope your cousins get there in a healthy manner (even though I remember you mentioning they pop diet pills... yikes).
    And FX for you to get down to that 50!!
    You got this!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you❤️ I never knew about size 0 till my cousin from USA came for a visit. After that, my cousins are on a mission to get into a size 0. As for me, I just want to get down to 50kg (as per my Doc) and I will be happy😘
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you❤️ As always, I was the target at the family gathering. I think my posts after that gathering sounded quite angry but I couldn't edit it. Apologies to everyone who read it😞 And yes, they did pop their diet pills before they ate. They were laughing at me taking the food photos and commenting about my size 8 dress. Mom did not help either as she asked my cousins for the brand of their diet pills🙄🙄🙄
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    You've got this babe!!! Forget those cousins, you're gonna get there healthy and happy <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you❤️ I should learn by now that I should turn a deaf ear when it comes to my cousins, however, it's still so hard😞 I keep telling myself that I just have to follow my Doctor and everything will be A-OK 🤞👍
  • jadepearl
    Options
    It's about 12.15am here and here am I wide awake👀🙄 It's already Thursday and I am really not sure if I will see 52 range. 😖😩😧😦 A friend of mine once told me that weight loss should be like virginity coz once you loose it, you can never get it back😂😂😂

So, I OMAD early today and end up eating 10-11 calories. Also zumba for 40 mins and drank 2 5 litres of water. 😊 Hopefully, my body will not dissappoint me again🤞🤞🤞🙏

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys🦃❤️

g0b774r1ybs4.jpeg

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I agree and wish that weight loss should be like when you lose your virginity and it never ever comes back :D
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Brendalea69 - Yup, wish it was just like that... :lol:
  • jadepearl
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Y2W20
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.5 kg (117.7lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)

Good evening OMADers <3

I am stuck at 53-land :cry: :cry: :cry: Its just like the other time where I am stuck at 62-land :confounded: I really wish I could get down to 50kg before 2020 comes but at this rate and today is already 1 Dec, its fats hope for sure.

As always, I will try to up my calories, cut down my calories, up my exercises, do not exercise at all and taking more than 2L water....however, nothing works so far. :(

I was telling DH that I wanted to do a Before and After photos and he wasn't too keen as he felt that I should NOT put my face online as he has a lot of funny funny ideas of things. Oh well, there's no point arguing with him. So, I compromise and he is quite happy with this. So, here's my Before and After photos and even though I still have around 3.5kg to go, I just wanted to see if there's a difference. May be something is wrong with my brains as I think I am still very fat. That there is no loss at all in the photos. Furthermore, I have that mummy tummy which is jutting out like I am few months pregnant :( DH kept saying he could see a difference but somehow I can't 🤔😩

7a3tevi2tf5h.jpg

I am not giving up even though I am stuck. If I need to continue till the end of 2020 to get down to my GW of 50, so be it.

OMG, its 1 Dec and its SUMMER now :tired_face:

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend <3

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference. You're a lot leaner than you were. And you are TINY! Not big at all! But I get it. I'm sure having family that seem to obsess about body size like yours does can skew your own views.
    Maybe weight training could help shape your body better than cardio?
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I totally agree ---you are super tiny!!! Sometimes our minds makes us feel a lot bigger than we really are!!! Keep it up ---you will get there!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Awesome before and after/during!!! You are pocket sized, so I'm sure you notice every pound more, but you look great!! <3