Jp's omad journey

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Feeling much better today :) Yes, we have our 1st case who contracted the virus on the Diamond Princess cruise ship and has passed away. :(
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Brendalea69 - No worries :) The doctor said its not as I have never been out of OZ for the last 10 years. Furthermore, we are in the countryside and there's no cases over here yet. Also, my fever has subsided and when the doctor called me this morning, my temperature is 36.9 degrees C. So, I am A-OK :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you <3 I seldom fall sick and when I do, its always chaotic :lol: I am much better now and I am back to being a Mom, Wife, Driver, Cook, Teacher, Counsellor...etc,etc,etc :lol:
  • jadepearl
    Options
    GW : 52kg
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg
    23 Jan - 55.2kg
    25 Jan - 55.4kg
    15 Feb - 55kg
    16 Feb - 54.5kg
    22 Feb - 55.2kg
    01 Mar - 54.8kg
    07 Mar - 54.8kg

Body Measurements:
    GBM: 83.7cm-58.46cm-86.9cm (33-23-34 in inches)
    11 Feb: 83cm-67cm-93cm (roughly in inches 32.6-26.3-36.6)
    17 Feb: 83cm-66cm-92cm (roughly in inches 32.6-25.9-36.2)
    22 Feb: 82cm-66cm-87cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-34.2)
    01 Mar: 82cm-66cm-86cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-33.8)
    07 Mar: 82cm-66cm-86cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-33.8)

Good evening OMADers <3

Weighed and measured myself this morning and as I expected, no change as I didn't exercise at all except for Mon & Tue. Oh well, at least I didn't gain any weight and that's a blessing :)

Its Autumn now and the weather is going to make a lot of people sick. It was cold in the morning and then it drizzled. After that, we had an hour or so of sunny hot sun. And now, its drizzling again. That's Vic for us... :lol:

For today:
    OMAD - McDonald's Family McValue Meal. So, I had a Chicken & Cheese Burger, Fries & Coke. I also ate 1 handful Cashew Nut coated with honey. So, the total calories - 1090.
    Exercise - I am going to try to do some light walking HIIT at home. Found an interesting video and hopefully, I can do the full workout... fingers cross!
    Liquid - So far, I have finished 1L water...another 1L to go :)

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful OMAD weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️😘

We had a long weekend as Labour Day was yesterday. We went down to the big city as Mom wanted to see her brother. So, I had 2 cheat days.

My Uncle took us to a very nice place for lunch. We had mini hot pot. You just choose what you want and you will just pay when they weigh your food 🍲😊 They whole family loved it so much that our kids wanted us to bring them to this restaurant again.

4ya3w72cnw3b.jpg

qh76u0ty4nam.jpg

We also made rice rolls wrapped with prawns, chicken & mushrooms.

grun03yxlb5x.jpg

I am 99% recovered and I tried to do 1 set of HIIT workout but I gave up after 20 mins. 😭 I will try, try again till I am back to 45 mins workouts. 🤞🤞🤞

I am also not hitting my 2L water per day ever since I fell sick🤒😣 Have to do better🤞🤞🤞

Hope that this week will be a better week for me🙏🤞🤞

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Hey darling, any workout is better than NO workout!!! Food looks like an amazing reason for a few cheat days! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Yes, you are right...20 mins workout is better than none :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    GW : 52kg
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg
    23 Jan - 55.2kg
    25 Jan - 55.4kg
    15 Feb - 55kg
    16 Feb - 54.5kg
    22 Feb - 55.2kg
    01 Mar - 54.8kg
    07 Mar - 54.8kg
    Weigh-in : Sat / Sun 14th/ 15th

Body Measurements:
    GBM: 83.7cm-58.46cm-86.9cm (33-23-34 in inches)
    11 Feb: 83cm-67cm-93cm (roughly in inches 32.6-26.3-36.6)
    17 Feb: 83cm-66cm-92cm (roughly in inches 32.6-25.9-36.2)
    22 Feb: 82cm-66cm-87cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-34.2)
    01 Mar: 82cm-66cm-86cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-33.8)
    07 Mar: 82cm-66cm-86cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-33.8)
    Measure-in : Sat / Sun 14th/ 15th

Good evening OMADers <3

Its a funny day today...we were so cold this morning, around 7°C (45°F) and now its a hot hot 32°C (90°F). The good news, all my clothes are dry :wink: I think I am 100% back to pink health :smiley: So, hopefully, everything will be back to normal.

For today:
    OMAD - Claypot Noodles with Chicken Balls and lots of Veggies, Grapes, Peach and 2 Danish Cookies. So, the total calories - 1037.
    Exercise - I am going to try to complete my 45 mins HIIT this evening... fingers cross!!
    Liquid - So far, I have finished 1.5L water...

Mom has been bugging me to change my clothes (bottom half eg: pants, jeans, etc) to a size 6. At the moment, I can still wear my size 8 and furthermore, DD is also wearing size 6. So, I really have to put a mark or something on my clothes to ensure that I don't wear hers. She is very particular when it comes to her clothes. Oh well...we will do what we need to do when I can no longer fit into my size 8.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful Wed...lets OMAD on <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you're feeling better and that it wasn't the coronavirus o:)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    So glad you are better!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thank you @Brendalea69 <3 & @volgirl1322 <3. Being sick is just horrible and with the coronavirus, people react worse :( Thank goodness I am back to my healthy self :)
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Good evening OMADers <3

Its a hot hot 33 °C (91 °F) today and I washed 3 loads of laundry yesterday night so that everything will be dry today. Tomorrow will be a wet and gloomy day with thunderstorms :( So, I am glad that I washed everything yesterday night :)

For today:
    OMAD - Portuguese Chicken & Prawns Paella, Aldi Choco Pillows & Grapes. So, the total calories - 1002.
    Exercise - I am happy that I managed to do a 30 mins HIIT workout yesterday. So, today, I will try to do a 45 mins workout... fingers cross!!!
    Liquid - So far, I have finished 2L water.. wondering if I am able to get in another 1L before tonight?

Here's a photo of my paella

jqsg228t82vu.jpg

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful Thursday <3 Let's OMAD on :)

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Your meal looks amazing....great job on your workouts!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM that looks so gooooooooooood :) And yes, rockin' those workouts!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thank you @volgirl1322 ❤️ and @mistymeadows2005 ❤️. I wish I can tell you guys I exercised but for the past few days, my knees became painful and its so hard to exercise.😭😢
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2020
    Options
    God evening OMAD-ers 😍😘

The coronavirus situation is changing rapidly and we keep checking for updates. It was a huge scare when the news stated that a coronavirus victim was about 1.5 hours away from us and asked anyone who were at the shopping mall on that day to self quarantine for 14 days. Thank goodness none of us went down there. The latest news, another two elderly women have died from coronavirus, bringing the national death toll to 5. Therefore, latest national count is 279.

We have been so stress, worried and the silly panic that drives people to stock up food, toilet paper, etc is making everyone depress. 😢

I have not been doing OMAD for the past few days due to my knee and the coronavirus situation is stressing me out especially when Mom is in a panic attack mode. France and Spain are following Italy into lockdown as cases and deaths surge in Europe. People are asking our government to do the same. What is the situation in your countries, your States?

Hope that everyone is doing well. I will try to get back up onto my OMAD wagon tomorrow... wish me luck🍀🤞
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Think of it this way darling - the world may be crumbling around us with the insanity but the OMAD gives you something YOU can control!!! Don't let the chaos suck you into it's negativity Love <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Dont stress yourself out because that will weaken your immune system. Be cautious and do what you can to stay safe <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 & @Brendalea69 - Thank you ladies <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

The whole has gone crazy and panic buyers are everywhere :( We didn't think we needed to stock our food supply and now, we are running every where just to get our basic. Thankfully, the supermart in our little town limits the items per person and we managed to get our milk, bread, flour, butter, etc...just the basic stuff. We saw on TV that every country have going into panic buying. Its a mad, mad world we live in right now.

Our government has implemented a number of restrictions and I guess there will be more restrictions in weeks to come. Just in, there have been 636 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 6 deaths :( So far, our schools are still open. Its only 1 week or so before the school holidays. I keep reminding my kids to wash their hands correctly. I even show them the video but it fell into deaf ears. However, I found a coronavirus tik tok dance video on how to wash hands and both of them now know the correct way of washing hands :)

I am a stress eater and I have been trying to stop myself to stop eating like crazy. I am also weighing myself daily so that my eyes and my brains will register that weight that flashes on the scale. I am trying to control it but I guess I fail.. :lol: Today, Mr Scale flashes 55.8kg (123lbs). Oh well, I will do my best and that's all I can do.

Have not been doing OMAD much but I am counting calories. Most days, I average out at 1200 plus. The other day, I went nutty and ate the whole bag of Happy Nut Co Honey Roasted Cashewnuts and it was 2600 calories. I nearly died when I wanted to log in my calories and was reading the label. No more cashewnuts for me for now.

Hope that everyone is doing A-OK!

Take care and much love to all <3<3<3