TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

This Friday weigh in group is kicking butt!

Proud of all of y'all! Woooooooooo

Agreed! Yay Friday weighers!!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Haha. Very funny Ashley. :D I rather go night skydiving than get back on that rower. And I am scared of heights.

@jcgator2016 Haha, next time, try it for a couple mins, slower, then slowly increase that amount, that's how I built up a tolerance to it.

Well, there isn't going to be a next time until I get in better shape.

It was rather comical. First ten mins, you would of thought I was riding a mechanical bull. I was all over the place and couldn't find the rhythm. Finally "found" a smooth stroke, unfortunately it was a fast paced stroke. But it was the only one I had so I went with it. 30 mins later I am literally on all fours in the parking lot looking for my truck.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!

Keep working hard even though it's the weekend!

9rc809r4pwch.jpg

Happy Friday! Thinking about this as I attempt 2 more cardio classes this weekend. Hope my Saturday weigh in tomorrow is worthy. Oy!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily post: Friday, Sept 7

Ok folks - Happy Friday! I work this evening so- off I go with dinner packed and logged.

Tracked- Yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 45 min SoulCycle - this one was intense today. Ouch. 15 min arm weights.

Goal - drink a lot of water today, do some extra stretching and get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight so I can wake up and repeat!

Have a great weekend!
    Mary
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: YES!! (although I was feeling sick, so I didn't eat much at dinner)
    Exercise: stairs at work. That's pretty much my exercise for the day until I get into some kind of routine again....

So I skipped most of dinner (it was leftover night) last night. I was kind of bummed, but oh well. I did manage to munch on my daughter's leftover pizza crust. 2 small crusts. I allotted about 300 calories. Probably more than it was, but I have no idea how they cook it or what oils they use or anything.... Stomach was quite mad at me. But I am back on track, and that was probably the first day I was under calories for the day, in maybe 2 months. haha #silverlining! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: 4 mile walk

Goal/Comments: This weekend will be lots of good food with several events--- trying to guesstimate my calories correctly will be a struggle... but will try to make the most healthy decisions. Tomorrow starts with a Corp. picnic BBQ-- I will hope they have grilled chicken or something I can eat. Won't be having the 'make-your-own-sundae bar'.

Have a great Friday night!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday Sept 6
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Water Aerobics

This week has been awesome. I am doing my early pre-vacay weigh in tomorrow. I am hoping for a good one.
  • momma3times
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Goal/Comments: This weekend will be lots of good food with several events--- trying to guesstimate my calories correctly will be a struggle... but will try to make the most healthy decisions. Tomorrow starts with a Corp. picnic BBQ-- I will hope they have grilled chicken or something I can eat. Won't be having the 'make-your-own-sundae bar'.

At the last couple of events I went to, I offered to bring my own food for the grill. Then I carried a water glass with lime in it around with me. It helped me stay in check, and away from using my free hands to grab from the buffet set up. I know you will do great!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Sounds like fun. Have a nice weekend.
  • jcgator2016
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Report Fri 7 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Moderate morning walk with the dog 3 miles, 30 mins circuit training dumbbells.

Finally getting cooler in the morning to walk the dog before 10am.

Y'all have a great weekend!
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Y’all, I woke up this morning dreading the scale because I thought I was going to let everyone (including myself) down. I had to do a double take!! I worked hard this week on water, tracking and exercise. Thank you guys for being SO awesome! Love this group!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

At the last couple of events I went to, I offered to bring my own food for the grill. Then I carried a water glass with lime in it around with me. It helped me stay in check, and away from using my free hands to grab from the buffet set up. I know you will do great!

Thank you for the great ideas! Strategies ARE vital right? I will do the water bottle idea for sure. Unfortunately, it's a catered event at a venue...so I can't bring anything, but I'm considering eating before I go (a protein bar) and hoping that they have grilled chicken and veggies (like they did last year).

Great work this week! Hope you have a fun vacation! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Y’all, I woke up this morning dreading the scale because I thought I was going to let everyone (including myself) down. I had to do a double take!! I worked hard this week on water, tracking and exercise. Thank you guys for being SO awesome! Love this group!

WHOOO! Nice big loss---you must be so happy! WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Dang, Krissy dropping serious numbers her first week! WTG!!

Friday Weigh-iners are rockin' it.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona sept 7 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    Carbs no
    Last Friday weight 152.6
    Today 149. Yea!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Sort of, went shopping and walked around a lot

Comments: Still resting from my procedure, it's actually healing fast so might be weight training ready Sunday :smile:
  • airplanelove
    airplanelove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Enter data. Yes
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Friday:

Track: yes
    Calories: no....
    Exercise: barely.

Came in to work late today cuz my parents FINALLY closed on the house. After 5 weeks of sleeping in a camper... YAY!! So we celebrate with Chinese takeout for dinner. Saved a lot of calories for it, but still went over. Meh.... it was worth it. This has been an ongoing saga of "what could possibly go wrong has gone wrong" for a whole year. Literally....

Anyway, that meant I only took the stairs when I got to work and when I left. No extra stair climbing.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week Sept week 1
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 290.2
    Current weight 290.8

I feel like I am in a rut! I need to start being so vigilant in my tracking...like I used to be. It is just so hard right now. I took my son to university last week so I am adjusting to having him away. My husband had a heart attack in June and we are still trying to regulate meds and diet so lots going on there too. I alsom in the middle of a construction zone at work and still have students all day long. That is the hardest part...work!!! Then I ended up sick with a site throat, fever, aches etc. Gross! On a positive note, it is the weekend! I went to the pool this week and am heading to pound class very soon. Work is starting to improve slightly. I am going to be more vigilant about checking in and recording.
  • momma3times
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in- week 2 (Early - usually Monday weigher)
    Previous Weight: 258.6
    Current Weight: 253.4

I can't believe this weigh-in! So excited, I guess thats what good tracking and workouts gets me. Who knew? I will be back on 9/17. Off to camping vacation with my family.

Everyone keep up the awesome weigh-ins!
This discussion has been closed.