• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: stairs at work

Day 1 of the 16:8 IF. I think it went well, but I need to eat more. I ended up being a lot farther under calories than I intended. Still trying to get the hang of it, but we'll see. I may wait till next week to try 5:2. Or later this week. Not sure yet. We will see how the next few days go.
    Also, I decided to wait till noon to have my "morning" coffee. It's 70 calories, and I already had dropped it down from almost 200.... So I am not ready to give it up or change it again. I only have the one cup, but I managed to wait till noon yesterday (literally 12:00PM EXACTLY :D:D ). But that little bit of calories, kept me satisfied for another 1-2 hours!. Crazy. I have my water and diet soda as a filler for the caffeine needs and the hydration.

But I am doing well! Trying to take control of my appetite and cravings for ALL THE FOODS!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Daily post 09-17
    Track:yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 45 min of circuit training
    Goal for today:intermittent fasting 5:2

@ekuassi Awesome goal, good luck!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats/ Tues 9.18

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes weights

Goal: drink more water, less time on cell phone- get better sleep. Happy Tuesday!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Day 1 of the 16:8 IF. I think it went well, but I need to eat more. I ended up being a lot farther under calories than I intended. Still trying to get the hang of it, but we'll see. I may wait till next week to try 5:2. Or later this week. Not sure yet. We will see how the next few days go.
    Also, I decided to wait till noon to have my "morning" coffee. It's 70 calories, and I already had dropped it down from almost 200.... So I am not ready to give it up or change it again. I only have the one cup, but I managed to wait till noon yesterday (literally 12:00PM EXACTLY :D:D ). But that little bit of calories, kept me satisfied for another 1-2 hours!. Crazy. I have my water and diet soda as a filler for the caffeine needs and the hydration.

But I am doing well! Trying to take control of my appetite and cravings for ALL THE FOODS!

@tinak33 So many times I waited until right at noon to eat something, like literally started cooking at 11:45 so it was ready to eat at noon. I get it. It happens a lot less now but yep..totally get it.
    I think you will find that IF really does help with appetite control once you get into it a bit further, it can be hard at first but it becomes second nature after a while! Great job so far!!
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

Well, Flo finally caught up with me. Today was a terrible day. I didnt track anything, ate Taco Bell and McDonalds (which I RARELY ever do) because I just didn’t feel like cooking. I spent most of the day sleeping and didnt exercise. I apologize to you all but I just need “a day”. I promise I will be back on my game tomorrow.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday:

Day 2 of IF. I think I did better today. I was closer to my calorie target. I think the excitement of something new, and the use of the word "fast" has me thinking I need to eat very, very little. So today I did a bit better. And by dinner time, I actually felt a little too full.
    Again, I waited till pretty much exactly noon for my "morning" coffee. And waiting so long keeps me drinking more water. Had a lot more than yesterday.... almost a gallon!
    Anxious to see how day 3 goes! Might have to start a small spreadsheet to track weekly calories easier. Haha Any excuse to start a spreadsheet.....
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Tue 18 Sept

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Bike Sprints 20 mins, Pool workout 30 mins, PT 45 mins
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, Sept. 18th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, 60min. strength training class, 70min. HIIT lateral climber, 3 mile treadmill walk (later this evening)

Comment/Goals: I'll be getting an extra 2 hours of walking in each week now that my sons started training---my gym is really close to there so I could hop on a treadmill for an hour (or whatever else, but I already work out in the mornings...so walking made sense--kill the DOMS!!). Once I got home I was ravenous --- I ate more calories than I had hoped to, but I think I needed it --had a huge burn day over 1300 active calories. Goal for tomorrow and Thursday--light calories tomorrow and 5/2 day Thursday (600 cals).
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona sept 18 th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise. Physical therapy. 30 min.
    Carbs no
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Comment/Goals: I'll be getting an extra 2 hours of walking in each week now that my sons started training---my gym is really close to there so I could hop on a treadmill for an hour (or whatever else, but I already work out in the mornings...so walking made sense--kill the DOMS!!). Once I got home I was ravenous --- I ate more calories than I had hoped to, but I think I needed it --had a huge burn day over 1300 active calories. Goal for tomorrow and Thursday--light calories tomorrow and 5/2 day Thursday (600 cals).
    @SLIMn2016 lol. kill the DOMS. I started a new phase of training, and it's in high gear now ( I know that's hard to believe but it's definitely harder now) and I knew I was going to be sore today but I still had to do my workout, so despite not being able to walk really well...still did all my accessory work, which included box jumps, let me tell you, right now I'm sitting in my office chair...with 3 heating pads trying to speed up the healing...because tomorrow is back at it with more snatches and clean and jerks and squats! And I still managed an hour walk. Honestly, pretty sure that's the only reason I can walk right now.
    And I just got my monthly visitor, which is complicating my week, feeling tired and hungry, and I've had a headache all day, but the show must go on because I NEED to crush my competition, which is now only 8 weeks away!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Not exactly, did OMAD so I am sure I didn't go over my calories
    Calories: I am sure that I'm under, but not sure by how much because I didn't track, not feeling up to it.
    Exercise:30 mins weight training, 1 hour walk

Comments: Today was a bit of a tough day for me. Not feeling great, might eat some sugar free jello or a "snow cone" in bed and watch the news and call it a day.
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday:

Day 2 of IF. I think I did better today. I was closer to my calorie target. I think the excitement of something new, and the use of the word "fast" has me thinking I need to eat very, very little. So today I did a bit better. And by dinner time, I actually felt a little too full.
    Again, I waited till pretty much exactly noon for my "morning" coffee. And waiting so long keeps me drinking more water. Had a lot more than yesterday.... almost a gallon!
    Anxious to see how day 3 goes! Might have to start a small spreadsheet to track weekly calories easier. Haha Any excuse to start a spreadsheet.....

@tinak33 That's awesome!! Omg, if you only knew how many spreadsheets I have...I have literally a spreadsheet for everything...hell, I just made one yesterday and one today..I love data (I'm definitely a nerd, really thinking about getting my masters in data analytics, I already have a BS in IT), of course the ones I made in these last 2 days are all training related and useful...
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @SLIMn2016 lol. kill the DOMS. I started a new phase of training, and it's in high gear now ( I know that's hard to believe but it's definitely harder now) and I knew I was going to be sore today but I still had to do my workout, so despite not being able to walk really well...still did all my accessory work, which included box jumps, let me tell you, right now I'm sitting in my office chair...with 3 heating pads trying to speed up the healing...because tomorrow is back at it with more snatches and clean and jerks and squats! And I still managed an hour walk. Honestly, pretty sure that's the only reason I can walk right now.
    And I just got my monthly visitor, which is complicating my week, feeling tired and hungry, and I've had a headache all day, but the show must go on because I NEED to crush my competition, which is now only 8 weeks away!

I'm a box jumping spectator---LOL :D whenever I see someone doing box jumps I stare in awe--- Just defies gravity--- I just can't even!! :D Seriously though you are working sooo hard for this upcoming competition! I'm excited for you!! GET IT!!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical and HIIT workout with a friend
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I don't know if it's too early to sign up for November, but I just want to say I'm in! :) Should I just register like I did when I newly started?
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    @AB0215 I don't know if it's too early to sign up for November, but I just want to say I'm in! :) Should I just register like I did when I newly started?

@ssssanaaaa I will be starting the signups for October on Sunday, remind me next week to add you back and I'll need a starting weight and what day you want to weigh in.
  • AB0215
    Options
    taqovacqiie2.jpg
  • tinak33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

I'm a box jumping spectator---LOL :D whenever I see someone doing box jumps I stare in awe--- Just defies gravity--- I just can't even!! :D Seriously though you are working sooo hard for this upcoming competition! I'm excited for you!! GET IT!!!

Same here.
    I did box jumps once with the smallest one. That was an effort.
    And if I ever did it again, I would use the same one. No higher. I would break something, knowing me.... :D

Anyone who can do box jumps that are higher than 1 foot is a freaking bada$$ in my book!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical and HIIT workout with a friend

Exercise and under calories! Nice!!
This discussion has been closed.