WOW. Look at you! WTG!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: no
    Calories: most likely over
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical

So my coworker brought in this delicious gooey cake yesterday to cheer me up because work has been really stressful recently. Nice gesture-but.....I said I wasn't going to have any, but I did. ALOT. Well, today is another day...

@CourtneyLomonaco Awesome!! Great job!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

Corrected Current Weight. Should be 258.4, not 284.4.

[/quote]

@jcgator2016 A loss is still a loss!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: October Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 184.6
    Current Weight: 184.8

Last exam is today so will focus on losing immediately after. The next few weeks will be good! A little sad nothing went down but I'm staying positive because compared to how I used to be, maintenance and still eating healthy during exams is a big step forward for me. But next two weeks I feel will be good loss weeks. Going to aim for 182ish for next Friday.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Previous Weight: 163.7
    Current Weight: 163.7

GOOSE EGG---NIL---ZILCH---ZEROOOOO

it's ok though---I worked hard, it was a TOM/Shark week....and I'm hoping that I am swapping out fat for muscle (fingers crossed). Next month will be a struggle with all of my annual doc appointments within two weeks---ugh...means I have to try to squeeze in the gym between work, kids, home, and those appts--- and then there's my son's bday, thanksgiving and my bday---- :s:D WAH WAH WAAAAH! :D:D The test of will!!!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend....

and @jcgator2016 I also buy the crappiest of halloween candy :D:# (meaning the stuff I can't stomach) so I don't eat it. Last year I was trying to opt out of Halloween since my teens don't go anymore---and hubby came home with tub-sized peanut butter cups/snickers/hershey's minis!!! :o:s:o:'(:s:s:s (I've already threatened him this year! :D;) )
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 10-25
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

Ekuassi
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 167.9
    CW: 171.9
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 You are doing great! Remember, they say 90% of weight loss is what you eat, the rest is exercise, so even if you can’t do the tremendous amount of exercise you are doing you could still lose! You are almost there and have been really on all the time. Might be good for your body to have it a little easier for a bit! Hang in there! 😉
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Corrected Current Weight. Should be 258.4, not 284.4.

@jcgator2016 A loss is still a loss![/quote]

I knew you were going to say that. :D
  • jcgator2016
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in
    Friday
    PW 188.4
    CW 187.2

That’s good for me! 😃

Good Job! A loss is still a loss. I heard that somewhere....
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Previous Weight: 163.7
    Current Weight: 163.7

GOOSE EGG---NIL---ZILCH---ZEROOOOO

it's ok though---I worked hard, it was a TOM/Shark week....and I'm hoping that I am swapping out fat for muscle (fingers crossed). Next month will be a struggle with all of my annual doc appointments within two weeks---ugh...means I have to try to squeeze in the gym between work, kids, home, and those appts--- and then there's my son's bday, thanksgiving and my bday---- :s:D WAH WAH WAAAAH! :D:D The test of will!!!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend....

and @jcgator2016 I also buy the crappiest of halloween candy :D:# (meaning the stuff I can't stomach) so I don't eat it. Last year I was trying to opt out of Halloween since my teens don't go anymore---and hubby came home with tub-sized peanut butter cups/snickers/hershey's minis!!! :o:s:o:'(:s:s:s (I've already threatened him this year! :D;) )

That's why I got the crappy candy before the wife went to the store. She would come home with all the ones I like. If it's wrapped in chocolate, I'm gonna eat it. So I got Skittles, Sour Patch and a bag of bubblegum.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Daily post: 10-24
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 45 min of bootcamp
    Goal for today: limit my coffee intake

@ekuassi - my biggest kryptonite is coffee!
    Let me know how you do!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 You are doing great! Remember, they say 90% of weight loss is what you eat, the rest is exercise, so even if you can’t do the tremendous amount of exercise you are doing you could still lose! You are almost there and have been really on all the time. Might be good for your body to have it a little easier for a bit! Hang in there! 😉

Thanks Chris---I only lost 1.4lbs this month---but I'm fitting better in my clothing and seeing lots of muscle gain.... this stage is less gratifying on the scale for me---as I already know that my body won't get down lower than the high 150's---but I still wanna get there so bad!!!! :p:D 158 OR BUST!!!!! LOL :D:D:D 5lbs to go.... if I can get there before the end of the year, I'm happy :)
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Thanks Chris---I only lost 1.4lbs this month---but I'm fitting better in my clothing and seeing lots of muscle gain.... this stage is less gratifying on the scale for me---as I already know that my body won't get down lower than the high 150's---but I still wanna get there so bad!!!! :p:D 158 OR BUST!!!!! LOL :D:D:D 5lbs to go.... if I can get there before the end of the year, I'm happy :)

@SLIMn2016 I feel ya! The last lbs are the hardest. I was at a scale stall as well. The last 8 lbs for me are going to be the most work. I just want to blast through this plateau. You probably saw that birthday dress I posted in my feed! It was a dress i wore 9 years ago! I plan on wearing it next month. I just have to get this last weight off.
    You can do it! I think the final lbs take the most will power and dedication. But you have it! 💥
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily stats: fri October 26

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: SoulCycle again! Extra arm weights session. Extra stretching today and building up my planks.

Goal: even more water tonight! It’s so dry in my house with the heat on I am parched.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily Report Thu 25 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Rest day

Got a lot of errands done. Picked up candy for Trick or Treaters. We don't get many, but I like having them just in case and I tend to over buy. Bought the ones I don't like so I won't be temped to eat them. Many a Halloweens where I would eat a whole bag of those bite sized Milky Ways, Reese's cups, and Kit Kats and have to run back to the store.

@jcgator2016 that’s a great idea re the candy! I love Halloween 🎃 👻

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily stats: Friday, October 26

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under (barely)
    Exercise: Rest day: Foam rolling, stretching walking
    Water: 105.8oz.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 I feel ya! The last lbs are the hardest. I was at a scale stall as well. The last 8 lbs for me are going to be the most work. I just want to blast through this plateau. You probably saw that birthday dress I posted in my feed! It was a dress i wore 9 years ago! I plan on wearing it next month. I just have to get this last weight off.
    You can do it! I think the final lbs take the most will power and dedication. But you have it! 💥

So my bday is November 27th--- I'm kinda bummed that I couldn't get the other 3.6lbs off me this month, bc last year I couldn't reach my goals bc of my back injury...and lots of other unforeseen issues . I do see changes in my body for sure and I can do things that I couldn't do last month (like lat sit ups with my knees in the air in CXWorks class). Trying to focus on those NSVs so I don't get disturbed and give up.

You're so right though, the last 8-10lbs is such a beeeotch to deal with--- I need to get these pounds off me. I'm tall, but I'm still just under 25 on the BMI scale...and with all of my doc appts coming up in the next two weeks--- I'm going to hear about it---GAH!!!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 You should have those doctors check your fat/lean ratio! I would bet good money you have a very low fat to lean ratio! That has to count, Ot strictly BMI. Also check your waist measurement which ipfactors in and I am sure that is well below 35! You are so fit and do t even give yourself the credit you deserve. Be happy you are only 5 lbs. away from your ultimate goal even if it isn’t by the 27th. You never know though, just might make it. But those doctors need to cool it if they think anything but pleased for your health, efforts, and results! You’re a rock star!👍🏼😃
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily post, Friday, October 26th

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. 15 minutes calisthenics

Hope everybody has a great weekend! Don’t let the Halloween treats trick you! 🎃 👻😄
This discussion has been closed.