TEAM: The Slimsons (October)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Struggle fest week over here with my period.... I just went off the pill and this was my first period off the pill. my hormones are going CRAZY. my acne is also SO BAD and it takes away so much of my confidence. I feel *kitten* about my breakouts and have just been saying “f it” and eating crappy too which is definitely NOT helping. Sorry if this is tmi... anyways I made a little weight loss chart by my closet with my goals and my little non food rewards along the way. Hopefully this will help with things. Anyways, I’ve gained weight back and I’m super annoyed after the hard month of work. I’m hoping it can come off again before my next weight in. I’m going to do OMAD today and tomorrow before my weigh in Wednesday. Let’s see 😩 weight loss is hard. I need to stay consistent to see these results and I know that. Somehow I can convince myself it’s ok to eat more when I’m emotional...
    @_ecofeminist Just went through something a little similar, I switched methods and in turn different hormones and I did great the first month, then my hormones went a little haywire.
    It's really hard to control your eating when your body is actively working against you, but be strong! You CAN do it!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Week 5

Previous 196
    Currant 195

@silverstar65 Great job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    Oct week 5

Melbe159
    PW 132
    CW 132

😫😩 got to start getting under calories

@melbe159 Hang in there! Those last few pounds are always the hardest!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily stats: Monday Oct 29

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 35min. stair climber & 70min. lateral climber/HIIT
    Water: 116 oz.

Goal: Trying for a 4/3 fasting week (Sun., Tues. & Thurs.) My appetite has been down today thankfully --- I think the fasting day yesterday helped to curb my cravings today. Also had a lot of Moroccan Mint Green Tea today---it really helped suppress my appetite. I recommend it to anyone trying IF, or just needing extra help with cravings.

@SLIMn2016 I am doing something similar right now, fasting most of the week and having one day where I eat at maintenance or a little above, it seemed to work last week and I'm willing to see if it will work again, or if it was a fluke!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walking, walking, and did I mention walking?
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: OMAD
    Exercise: orangetheory
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Monday, October 29

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: walking around trunk or treating with grandson!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 29 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Weight/Strength Training

A first for me today: Resistance bands strength training. At first I thought it was a little too easy and not really building strength, but after 30 mins of nonstop resistance workout exercises, I couldn't hardly move. I liked it bc it combined strength training and cardio work. The sweat was just pouring off. 20 mins of cool down afterwards, then foam roller after a hot shower. I really liked today's workout. Not hard on the knees, and got my heart rate pumping.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: Yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 29 Oct

A first for me today: Resistance bands strength training. At first I thought it was a little too easy and not really building strength, but after 30 mins of nonstop resistance workout exercises, I couldn't hardly move. I liked it bc it combined strength training and cardio work. The sweat was just pouring off. 20 mins of cool down afterwards, then foam roller after a hot shower. I really liked today's workout. Not hard on the knees, and got my heart rate pumping.

@jcgator2016 You'd be surprised at what builds strength. I read a book once on how they train the military, all body weight exercises...you can do some serious damage with body weight and resistance bands...just saying.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post ..Oct/29
    Track...Yes
    Cal...under
    Exercise 120 mins water aerobics.
    Water intake 8 glasses
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise:Yes, 2 hours weight training

Comments: Weight training didn't go as planned, but as my trainer pointed out, I only really made one mistake, it just led to me feeling less than stellar about my training session. Will correct it and do better next time. But for now, it's off to bed.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Oct 29 th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes water aerobics, stretching
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,861 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes, strength training 30 minutes

Shelley
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: no
    Calories: Definitely over-lost control last night with some snacks!!!
    Exercise: total 1 hr elliptical
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I would like to be on the cheer squad for November. :):)
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

@tinak33 I know, already did that. :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »

@tinak33 I know, already did that. :)

HAHA ok! I forgot that I already told you. Thank you!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Report Mon 29 Oct

@jcgator2016 You'd be surprised at what builds strength. I read a book once on how they train the military, all body weight exercises...you can do some serious damage with body weight and resistance bands...just saying.

@AB0215 Yeah, I did some research last night on resistance training with bands. Need to put this into my training regime. Gonna take a ride to Dick's sporting goods later today.
This discussion has been closed.