Options

Replies

• TANNE21
    TANNE21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'2" 33 years old
    Baby #2
    Pre-pregnancy Weight: 157
    Delivery Weight (40w6days): 175.2 (+18.2lbs)
    Goal #1 Weight: 136 (Top of the healthy weight range for my height)
    W1PP: 155
    W3PP: 146.6
    W6PP: 143.2
    W11PP:149.8
    W12PP: 150.2

Even though I am up, I don't think it's what it seems. Today is my first day not pumping if you know what I mean...:) Despite knowing that, I didn't have the best week. I had 3 or 4 good days but then 3-4 bad days with eating. I have been getting in around 3 workouts per week so I think knowing that I can maintain on that level is powerful knowledge. I just need to start making smaller changes to start losing again. Water was good this week and sleep was ehhh. I tend to stay up after the kids are asleep for 'me time' and I just need to go to bed. I feel better when I do.

I have a work trip I leave for tomorrow and I'll be out of town for 5 nights (UGH.) I try to approach it like a game to see how much I can walk and eat healthy but sometimes there are not good choices to choose from and I fall off the wagon. I am bringing my own snacks, some peanut butter and soup to have as a back up (I'll be at a convention center for most of the time) so hopefully this will help keep myself in check.

Good goals @katiebrew ! You are doing amazing!! I'd like to lose 5-10 by Christmas too. I'm glad we are both checking in here!

Nice job @scoopskipotato I would love to see 130 at some point too...although for me it's been many years (decades?!) lol.

Goals: Logging food every day; drinking 96 oz of water per day (this helped the last time I traveled) and getting 3 workouts in while I'm traveling.

Have a good week everyone!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    SW: 136
    Delivery Weight: 166 (baby girl 7lb 10oz)
    5 days PP: 154
    2 wks PP: 150
    3 wks PP: 149.5
    4 wks PP: 150.5
    5 wks PP: 149.5
    6 wks PP: 149
    7 wks PP: 148

Renewed gym membership the day little one turned 6 weeks and have gone twice for 45 minutes while she naps at home with hubby. Maintaining my intake at 1800 and milk supply is still good.

• tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Baby 4: started out: 145lbs
    weight at delivery (40w + 0d): 195lbs
    2 days PP : 183lbs
    1 week PP: 175 lbs
    2 weeks PP: 171 lbs
    3 weeks PP: 169 lbs
    6 weeks PP: 166.4
    7 weeks PP: 162.6
    8 weeks PP: 163.6
    9 weeks PP: 163.0
    10 weeks PP: 161.6

Still not tracking intake or exercising. Will probably start soon, since baby is settling into a more predictable routine and seems to be spacing out nursing sessions.
  • katiebrew
    katiebrew Posts: 103 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    32 years old, 5'0"
    Second baby. Baby Clara was born 09/16 :smile:
    SW: 150.4
    Delivery weight (39w1): 167.2 (16.8 lbs gained)
    1 week PP: 155.8 (-11.4)
    2 weeks PP: 150.8 (-5)
    3 weeks PP: 147.4 (-3.4)
    4 weeks PP: 149.6 (+2.2)

Total weightloss: -17.6

So I ate terribly over my calories last week!!! A good reminder that I won't reach my goals without some work. Speaking of goals - I managed to mostly get my water in, and my three days of post c section rehab exercises, but failed miserably with walking. I'm going to try that one again this week!!!

Keep on keeping on ladies!!!
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Baby 2
    SW:147 (Jan 2015)
    41 weeks pregnant:179 ( Sept 2015, 8lb 14.6oz baby boy)
    1 day PP:176
    2 days PP:170.5
    1 week PP:165
    2 weeks PP:164.5
    3 weeks PP:158

29 years old 5'3" 18lbs lost so far. I found a piece of paper showing my measurements and weight from when I started working out again after my first baby was born and it was crazy because I started at 159 but my thighs and stomach were several inches larger than they are this time around. I can't believe the difference, I know I have quite a way to go before I can say I'm where I want to be but just knowing that at the same weight I'm two inches smaller in each thigh and 3-4 inches smaller in the tummy area is great motivation. How does that even work?!?

@katiebrew Your baby isn't even a month old and you are under your pre preg weight! Good for you! As far as your skin comment I noticed the same thing with my stomach! It's not nearly as flabby as it was after my first. Even my husband makes comments about how I'm bouncing back so much faster this time and that's a really good feeling. I think it's because I made an effort to at least walk and do my elliptical a few times a week, my first pregnancy my only exercise was walking to the kitchen to get another kit kat bar...

@TANNE21 it looks like you are pretty close to the 130's, you are dropping weight like nobodies business! Good for you for keeping up with your workouts too, it's hard for me to get myself and the babies out of the house even for a walk.
  • katiebrew
    Options
    @scoopskipotato your comment made me laugh so hard - but also, I agree! I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted with my first, and exercised towards the end of my pregnancy, but this time around I was better with walking (and not just to the kitchen, haha!)
  • tlflag1620
    Options
    11 weeks PP: 161.0

Steadily truckin' along...
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    SW: 136
    Delivery Weight: 166 (baby girl 7lb 10 oz)
    5 days PP: 154
    2 wks PP: 150
    3 wks PP: 149.5
    4 wks PP: 150.5
    5 wks PP: 149.5
    6 wks PP: 149
    7 wks PP: 148
    8 wks PP: 146

I am officially done having babies, today I am 7 days post op from my tubal so wasn't expecting a loss this week but I am very content with the numbers on the scale :) 10 more lbs and 9 weeks until I reach my first goal
  • katiebrew
    Options
    32 years old, 5'0"
    5 weeks PP: 147.8 (-1.8)

Total weightloss: -19.4

I did much better this week with walking, water, and c-section exercises... except for yesterday, womp womp. I was feeling anxious yesterday about job stuff and also got a bit down about my post c-section stomach while I was out shopping and trying on clothes... and decided it was time to eat all the food and sit on my butt. 6 out of 7 isn't bad, but getting back on track again today. But the scale is going in the right direction at least, so there's that! So another 9 lbs to my first goal weight - I hope to be there by Christmas.

Good losses everyone... how's it going not pumping anymore @TANNE21?

We should be seeing more ladies arriving from the fit fab and pregnant board any day now :smile:

• mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'7"

SW: 140
    Delivery weight: 165
    1 week postpartum : 140

I was in my big jeans when I got pregnant, so I'm looking to lose 10 more lbs and then reevaluate what my goal weight is after that. Right now I am exclusively breastfeeding and am trying to determine what my calorie intake is going to work for me to keep my milk supply, while allowing me to lose weight.
  • zmama109
    zmama109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Moving over here from the pregnancy boards (only followed, never actually posted.) just gave birth to baby boy #2. With my first I started at 135 and gained 38 lbs. I lost it all, but gained some vacation weight that I never got off prior to getting pregnant this time around. So started at 142 and was 190 (eek!) at delivery. I am 5 days post partum and I've been really watching my intake since I'm not cleared to exercise just yet. I have squeezed in one short walk and plan to do so more often in the upcoming weeks. Today I was at 177. I am EBF and would love the support and accountability of some fellow mamas with similar goals. Would love to slowly, but surely get back down in the 130s where I am comfortable. I've added 500 calories to my usual 1400, so keeping it around 1900 for now. Plan on weighing in on Fridays. Let me know if anyone needs an accountability buddy to check in with:)
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Baby 2
    SW:147 (Jan 2015)
    41 weeks pregnant:179 ( Sept 2015, 8lb 14.6oz baby boy)
    1 day PP:176
    2 days PP:170.5
    1 week PP:165
    2 weeks PP:164.5
    3 weeks PP:158
    4 weeks PP:154

29 years old 5'3" goal weight is 130.

My goal for next weeks weigh in is 152.

Ok so I weigh every day and record it just to see some kind of downward pattern. I'm having crazy water fluctuations, on 10/24 I weighed 159 and today I'm at 154 and I really don't get it, I guess my hormones are still balancing out. Haven't done well with walking at all last week so I'll focus more on that this week.

@mrsmunde you make it look so easy!!! I wish my post preg updates looked like yours lol

@zmama109 welcome to the pack! I have similar numbers. I'm trying to post on here every week and weigh in every Saturday and post the good and not so good numbers, I really feel like this group and the fit fab and preg group made a huge difference in my entire pregnancy I know I would have gained so much more and moved much less if it weren't for these groups and the ladies here.
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @scoopskipotato Honestly, I am thankful my body responded to pregnancy so well, but I am definitely struggling with breastfeeding hunger. I am snacking too much while at home with the little one, so this week I need to focus on my food intake, otherwise I am going to start seeing the scale go the opposite direction. I love that you are losing weight consistently and post regularly on here. I am hoping by being more active on MFP, that I can see the results I want too! Hoping we can be friends, to help motivate each other ;)
  • tlflag1620
    Options
    11 weeks PP: 161.0
    12 weeks PP: 160.0

I saw 159 earlier this week :). Not on my official weigh in day though. Still moving in the right direction.
  • mommafit30
    mommafit30 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just over two weeks post-partum. I was 195 pre-baby and this week I weighed in at 185. Down 10 lbs from my pre-pregancy weight (I credit this to working out right up until I was a week over due). Getting lots of walks in too -- helps calm the baby when he's cranky and it's nice to get out of the house. Eating around 2,000 cals/day. Can't get back to lifting heavy things for a while because of the c-section, so trying to get in what I can.

That's amazing! Great job!!!
  • ragenhay1
    ragenhay1 Posts: 158 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Prepregnancy I was 190 ( had lost 20lbs just before getting pregnant)
    Went up to 240 during pregnancy then down to 220 by 4 weeks postpartum and that's where I stayed. I'm now 12 weeks pp and started going to the gym m Monday to Friday for am hour each day and played with my calories until I settled on 1640 plus 300 for breastfeeding. I'm now at 210 after for weeks of this. My final goal is to get to 150.
  • katiebrew
    Options
    32 years old, 5'0"
    5 weeks PP: 147.8 (-1.8)
    6 weeks PP: 147.8 (0)

Total weightloss: -19.4

This past week was so so for me... went over on calories quite a few times, but at least the scale didn't go up? I was disappointed to not see a move down on the scale yesterday, I'll admit. But I know I could have done better food wise. I didn't get out moving as much as I would have liked in the past week either. BUT I did have my six week check up today and got the all clear to resume normal activity so that was good. I am feeling stronger and stronger every day too... I lowered my calories a tad but am eating back breastfeeding calories but trying not to eat exercise cals. I strapped my jawbone back on too to measure steps. My goal for this week will be to hit my calorie goal and to try to make good food choices... I'll see how supply goes (EBF) and if the scale budges and might re-evaluate calorie intake in two weeks.

Great job @mrsmunde! @scoopskipotato was spot on... you make it look super easy haha!

@scoopskipotato I was weighing myself everyday too... I wasn't seeing crazy fluctuations but was driving myself crazy!!! I am going to try to stay off the scale this week... although I can hear it's siren call as we speak, ugh. who am I kidding, I'll probably step on it tomorrow. I've walked/eaten within my calorie budget two whole days in a row... I totally feel entitled to a bit of a loss now haha!

Welcome @zmama109! I started off a little heavier than you with my first (a boy as well :smile: ) but never did take it all off... got my pregnancy weight off and now am working on weight from that first pregnancy haha

@regenhay way to hit the gym... I have been looking at childminding programs at the local gyms but can't bring myself to pay the fees associated with memberships anywhere here (so freakin' expensive where I live) so I'm going to try at home videos/youtube, etc

@tlflag1620 WOOT WOOT! way to be heading in the right direction... I feel like slow and steady is how I want to see it happen for me too!

Have a great week ladies. Thanks for checking in - so nice to have check in buddies. I find it so motivating seeing your progress!
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so happy to finally be joining this group! :)

This is my second baby and this time around I'm proud to say that I stuck to my initial goal of gaining 15-25 lbs throughout my entire pregnancy. Baby boy was born on October 22 at 7lbs11oz. I've got just over 6 lbs to go until I get to my prepregnancy weight, but I had gained considerably more with my first pregnancy; and so my goal after losing these 6 lbs is to reach my prepregnancy weight from before having my daughter - another 15.3 lbs to go. (She is now 16 months old.)

I'm not tracking my food or exercise just yet as I'm still in the healing process and baby is having trouble gaining weight so I may have to experiment with my diet to up the quality of my milk supply. Add me if you'd like. I'm a very supportive friend! :)

Prepregnancy weight: 177.8
    Delivery weight (39w5d): 200.6 ( 22.8 lb gain)

1 week pp: 184.0 (-16.6)
  • katiebrew
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yay @JustAnotherGirlSuzanne! So glad to see you here! So happy for you! Here's to losing the pregnancy weight (from pregnancy #1!) ;)
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 0"

Pre-pregnancy weight: 140 lbs
    Weight of hospital check in: 174 lbs
    6 Week PP Weight: 144 lbs

I'm getting married in August 2016 so I would like to be at 125 lbs by May 2016, but we would like to get pregnant again around that time, so....... :)