NOVEMBER Monthly Challenge

Options

Replies

• rootbooty
    rootbooty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fully admit to an unplanned cheat meal yesterday, but I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I still stayed under my maitenance calories and ended 150 grams of carbs. Holding steady at 208.8

SW September 7 - 232.8
    CW November 2 - 208.8
    GW by July 1 - 140

Sunday 11/04 208. 8
    Sunday 11/11
    Sunday 11/18
    Sunday 11/25
    Friday 11/30
  • kasennentha
    kasennentha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First time keto and first challenge, I read the last comments to make sure it wasn't too late to join 😱
    11/4/2018: 181
    11/11/2018:
    11/18/2018: 11/22/2018 Birthday!
    11/25/2018:
    Birthday Butterball. Wish me luck!
  • SimplyShannan
    SimplyShannan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! I have a horrible schedule where I work 12hr graveyard shifts 4 nights a week then have to flop for day time hours. I am struggling figuring out how to maintain the correct meals on my "flip flop" day because I don't sleep on that day ( I stay up so I can sleep at night)...anyone experience anything similar? Any suggestions?

Starting Keto today! 11/4
    Starting weight 190.0
    Goal Weight: 150

Sunday 11/04 - 190.0
    Sunday 11/11
    Sunday 11/18
    Sunday 11/25
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join November! New here!

Sunday 11/4 184

And will update every Sunday!
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join November! New here!

Sunday 11/4 184

And will update every Sunday!

never too late!!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Starting weight (July 24, 2018): 200.1
    Goal weight (by June 10, 2019 -my birthday!): 140
    Current weight (Oct 31, 2018): 172.8

Thursday, Nov 1: 172.8
    Nov 4: 173
    Nov 11:
    Nov 18:
    Nov 25:
    Friday, Nov 30:

Tiny increase for the first Sunday weigh-in of the month, but it's all good. It was a busy week and I didn't get to the gym at all. I am grateful it was such a small increase, to be honest!

This week should find me in the gym at least 3 days...! I am really hoping to get to 165 by the end of the month!

• cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    With the weather cooling down I am SO not motivated to walk outside, and it's a pain to drive to town to get on the treadmill at the gym. But I'm determined to do some sort of exercise at least twice a week, and if I make it more than that it will be icing on the cake (but I certainly won't eat any). This weight is without having walked and sweated before I weighed, so I'm very pleased. Likely it would be down further if I had! Here's to a dedicated and disciplined November!

SW - 175
    GW - 140

Thursday, Nov 1: 151.4
    Nov 4: 151.4
    Nov 11:
    Nov 18:
    Nov 25:
    Friday, Nov 30
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feeling good and resolved this month!

Start weight 3/18 - 184lb
    Current weight - 156.4lb

Nov 4: - 156.2lb
    Nov 11:
    Nov 18:
    Nov 25:
    Nov 30:
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    SW (10'13): 388 (lost 133 lbs by 10'14)
    SW (10'18): 368
    GW 194 - 225 (not sure what I can be healthy and maintain at on keto)
    Nov GW: 265 (lazy? probably; reachable? maybe. too many goodies this month. and will be awkward to not eat all the pie that i will be making…though i may make my own pie crust this year to see if i can pull off a coconut flour crust)

Thursday 1 Nov: 267.6 (I know I won't be this low on Monday; but it is nice to have an official record of breaking 100 lbs)
    Monday 5 Nov: 271.4
    Monday 12 Nov:
    Monday 19 Nov:
    Monday 26 Nov:
    Friday 30 Nov:
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    roxanddan wrote: »
    Starting keto today. had my BPC (bullet proof coffee) and started the water... HOW MUCH? LOL half my body weight in oz now is when i wish didnt weigh so mich.
    Starting weight 242
    Goal is 175
    wish me luck...
    Today im having chicken and broccoli bake for lunch and then cheeseburger with roasted asparagus for dinner.

mmmm just askin' but why are you thinking you have to drink half your body weight in water? Just drink so you aren't thirsty, no need to force it down nor is there any need for BPC unless you really want to have one. Remember later when you're body adjusts to burning fat rather than glucose that the fat you want it to burn is from you so no need to add lots of fat to what you eat, we have enough! Most important thing when starting out is to keep your salts up to avoid 'keto flu' symptoms. Good luck
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting Keto Weight (10/16/18) 163.4
    Goal Weight: 135

11/1/18 Starting weight: 159.2
    November Goal Weight: 152.0

4-Nov 157.2
    4-Nov
    18-Nov
    25-Nov
    30-Nov

Feel free to friend me. Always looking for Keto support.

• jennutech
    jennutech Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thank you @ChinatowninChina! You were right, I just kept doing what I know to do and had a big whoosh of weight loss! So glad to hear this is normal so I won't get discouraged. Just keep working the plan because the plan works!
  • jennutech
    jennutech Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Start Date: 04 October 2018
    SW: 267
    GW: 165

Thursday 11/1: 265
    Sunday 11/04: 261
    Sunday 11/11:
    Sunday 11/18:
    Sunday 11/25:
    Friday 11/30:
  • roxanddan
    roxanddan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday at 242 so i am going to try the challange on my own to see how much I can lose. Think its to late to join. so...
    11/06/2018 242lbs.
  • roxanddan
    roxanddan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    roxanddan wrote: »
    Starting keto today. had my BPC (bullet proof coffee) and started the water... HOW MUCH? LOL half my body weight in oz now is when i wish didnt weigh so mich.
    Starting weight 242
    Goal is 175
    wish me luck...
    Today im having chicken and broccoli bake for lunch and then cheeseburger with roasted asparagus for dinner.

mmmm just askin' but why are you thinking you have to drink half your body weight in water? Just drink so you aren't thirsty, no need to force it down nor is there any need for BPC unless you really want to have one. Remember later when you're body adjusts to burning fat rather than glucose that the fat you want it to burn is from you so no need to add lots of fat to what you eat, we have enough! Most important thing when starting out is to keep your salts up to avoid 'keto flu' symptoms. Good luck

Chinatowninchina thank you for your impute. greatly appreciated. I am following a specific diet from Drew Manning fit to fat to fit guy. This is what he is calling for. I managed 60 ozs of water and that is my limit. Didn't like the BPC anyway so had egg and cheese today for breakfast. thank you so much. Roxanne
  • FitGirl_Scindy
    FitGirl_Scindy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been out of commission for several months but now I'm back & cannot wait to get back into things. I put on EVERY SINGLE LBS I lost since May. Sickness sucks but I will not let it beat me!!!

Re-Starting Keto: Nov 5
    Starting Weight (11/5): 190.7
    November Goal Weight: 180

Monday 11/05: 190.7
    Sunday 11/11
    Sunday 11/18
    Sunday 11/25

My goal for November is workout to Walk At Home 5 days a week. Stay Keto strong and NOT give up!
  • Gaynze
    Gaynze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’ve been on Keto for 2-weeks now.

SG 85 kg
    CW 80 kg
    GW 60 kg

I’ve been sticking to the 1200 calorie intake with my carbs at 6%, protein 24% and fat 74%.

Think the initial weight loss was water weight.

I’m in Ketosis at the minute and the Keto strip says I’m moderate.

How long does it last?

Anyone feel overly thirsty? I can’t stop drinking water.
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @valleygirl74 yeah! Welcome back!! <3

You (and so many here) are an inspiration. I'm putting in the work now. It is not easy but I am trying yet again!