• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Lovethyneighbor
    Nov Week: 3
    WD: Friday
    PW: 208.6
    CW: 210.4
    I have no idea what happened. I have been cautious about my eating. Went out of town for a convention and walked 3x my usual steps including lots of stairs for three days. I was under calories every day this past week even with not counting the exercise. 😫

@lovethyneighbor Weight fluctuates all the time. Just keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll see a woosh soon!! :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Some
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 50 mins water aerobics
    Water Challenge: 100oz
    Goals or day: I tracked all day and closed of mfp diary as under calories, and than I ended up eating a bunch of junk in the night. I made cake and cupcakes for my sons birthday today (Saturday)and got into them plus other things.

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: No
    Exercise: None
    Water Challenge: 25oz
    Goals or day: Today was my son's 4th birthday and we had a party so I took the day off. Back on track tomorrow though.

**I didn't get around to trying a new food this week. With everything going on and being sick it just slipped my mind. I'll try for next week.
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 306.2
    Current weight: 307
  • tlgale
    Options
    Week 3 results are here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708733/week-3-november-results#latest

Congrats to @Heidijens123 on being one of the top 3 losers across all teams last week!! Woohoo!! And congrats to @Jactop and @Merlotmom16 on being the other biggest losers for our team!! Wtg guys!!
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 193
    Current weight: 193.4
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    username: redrob1966
    weigh in day: sunday
    previous 255
    current 254
    just got back from a 10 mile walk was hoping for a bit more than that, my eaing hasnt been great not eating enough maybe need to go back to basics.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Week 3 results are here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708733/week-3-november-results#latest

Congrats to @Heidijens123 on being one of the top 3 losers across all teams last week!! Woohoo!! And congrats to @Jactop and @Merlotmom16 on being the other biggest losers for our team!! Wtg guys!!

Wow! Thanks!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@tlgale.
    @redrob1966.
    @SkinnieFinnie.
    @Heidijens1.
    @Jactop.
    @Merlotmom16.
    @shines1981.
    @Vmfp2018.
    @Allyanne1.
    @bethcamy1.
    @justkris_gettingfit.
    @aknroberts.
    @Gustaaf85.
    @kellyjellyjeanbean.
    @2ndtimecharm.
    @b_magill.
    @barbiedol46.
    @germaine_yee.
    @jurgie18.
    @Lovethyneighbor.
    @MHarper522.
    @TimeToChange007.
    @djl21740.
    @ehisadu355.

This is the last week of the November Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the December Challenge.

The December challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Run Track Minds (November) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708770/team-run-track-minds-december#latest
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username: Vmfp2018
    Week 3
    Weigh Day: Monday
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 168.3

Didn’t think I’d come out with a loss this week because I made Thanksgiving feasting my job 😆 I got back to not eating leftover pie on Saturday, cut my carbs down and started walking.
  • Heidijens123
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Username: Heidijens1
    Weigh in week: Nov week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 180.4
    Todays Weight: 182.6

Ugh so frustrating. I really didn't even go that overboard with thanksgiving. I did work out quite a bit last week so hopefully I have a good woosh when the water weight comes back off.

• tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Exercise: None
    Water Challenge: 50 oz maybe?
    Goals or day: still sick and let myself have off day. Still sick today as well, but no more off days.

***Not going to add a new challenge (non weight related) this week.
    Would like to try and get everyone a little more active in the group though...it's pretty quiet here except for weigh ins. So I'm going to ask a question and whoever answers would also then ask a question...and so on!

What is your favorite holiday movie??

• Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Favorite Holiday movie would be White Christmas! What’s your favorite series to watch during the holidays? I became a huge Downton Abbey fan and for some reason I really like to revisit the series during the late fall/winter.

Side note: I’ve really enjoyed this group! It’s held me accountable and motivated me in a way I hadn’t been in a really long time! I’m going to try to be more active about posting daily progress reports. I’ve noticed that when I do track I see it on the scale and when I don’t well....
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    PWW: 170.4
    TD: 169.2
    Lost this week: 1.2
    Another decent week even with Thanksgiving and a decadent pecan pie!
  • Heidijens123
    Options
    So last week I gained weight but guess what happened this morning? I was working with weights during my exercise class and I could see the muscle definition in my arms!!! While yes this challenge is about the scale sometimes even if we don't lose on the scale we can win elsewhere!
  • tlgale
    Options
    So last week I gained weight but guess what happened this morning? I was working with weights during my exercise class and I could see the muscle definition in my arms!!! While yes this challenge is about the scale sometimes even if we don't lose on the scale we can win elsewhere!

@Heidijens123 That's awesome!! Yes this challenge is weight based, but that's why we do the daily posts, we love to hear about how you're doing and your NSV'S (non scale victories)!! Keep up the great work, it's clearly working! :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes and no
    Calories: Yes and no
    Exercise: 75 mins slow walking
    Water Challenge: 106 oz
    Goals or day: Did good all day and stayed under calories, but then I couldn't sleep so I ended up eating chips and cookies with milk at 3am this morning.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    PWW: 170.4
    TD: 169.2
    Lost this week: 1.2
    Another decent week even with Thanksgiving and a decadent pecan pie!

@Merlotmom16 Great job!!!
  • tlgale
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vmfp2018 wrote: »
    Ooo! Favorite Holiday movie would be White Christmas! What’s your favorite series to watch during the holidays? I became a huge Downton Abbey fan and for some reason I really like to revisit the series during the late fall/winter.

Side note: I’ve really enjoyed this group! It’s held me accountable and motivated me in a way I hadn’t been in a really long time! I’m going to try to be more active about posting daily progress reports. I’ve noticed that when I do track I see it on the scale and when I don’t well....

@Vmfp2018 I don't have a series that I rewatch during the holidays, I'm more of a Christmas movie watcher..I watch all of the cheesy hallmark movies!! (They play them non stop for about 6 weeks before Christmas and I love it!) I do like to binge watch Netflix though and the latest series I'm watching is Riverdale. I only started it just to see if it was anything like the comic (it's not) and got hooked, lol.
This discussion has been closed.